Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of these MLP disasters would you choose to watch?

Dashy 4 Ever

Which of these MLP disasters would you choose to watch?  

20 users have voted

1. 1. Which of these MLP disasters would you choose to watch?

• Watch Celestia die, and you can't do anything about it (By mutant aliens)
    • Watch the MLP Fandom die
    • The Mane 6 replaced by lame ponies
    • I'd rather be tortured then choose the options
    • Something else even worse...

26 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Equestria Girls, I guess.

Equestria Girls isn't bad though...

39 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Equestria Girls, The ones after the first  one.

Also not that bad.

Celestia's death would be a really big shift for the show, as basically the whole lore of Equestria and how it works would have to be re-established because there would be one to raise the sun anymore :sunbutt:

I'm not sure about the "Mutant alien" part, but I think if she were to die, say of some sorta accident or something, it would be really really interesting, in fact it would probably be the most drama-filled world shifting episode there in the entire show, which is something I would want to sit back and watch, "who knew a cartoon could be so in depth?" is what I would think :wau:    

I'm ok with watching celestia die if the show is willing to take on much darker and serious tones, but I feel like mutant aliens would ruin it.

Don't want to watch the mlp fandom die and I don't think it truly will at this point. Parts of it will slowly fade, others may grow, but it will evolve because the show has gone beyond what the creators had intended and likely thought it could. Like Star Trek we'll likely see series upon series, not necessarily better than those before but still worthy of a previously unexpected but large and supportive audience.

I think this is inevitable at some point and will have the least harsh affect.

I'm not going to take torture over much of anything except for even worse torture.

• Brohoof 1

Since I like the show a lot more than the fandom, I wouldn't mind watching the fandom die. :D

(edited)

I would rather watch the entire Transformers movie series from the first one all the way to The Last Knight. Those movies are easily more atrocious than any of the suggestions on this poll.

Also, I don't think the fandom will ever die. Parts of it may grow and shrink, but the series will continue to go beyond what the creators intended. For all we know at the moment, MLP:FiM could be followed by several series, some good and some not so good, just like what happened with Star Trek.

Edited by xX_PinkDragon_Xx