Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

epiccuttlefish

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I don't remember where I heard about it (or bronies, for that matter, but I was sick one weekend and decided to give it a try.

Hello everypony,

I am a fairly new brony (I only became one this past fall), but I have already watched most of the episodes through Season 7.

I am also currently working on a MLP/SCP crossover that I will post on Fimfiction once the first chapter is done.

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome! ^_^ A Twilight fan, eh? :o I think we'll get along pretty well. :twi: And don't worry if you're relatively new, we'll be friendly to you either way! :adorkable: I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :P

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Cuttlefish~! :grin: It's great to have you here!

Oh, don't worry; I'm pretty new to the scene as well. :fluttershy: I actually only got into MLP this February, so you're in good company~!

Regardless, have a great time out there, my dude~! :grin: I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

• Brohoof 2

Hello there! ^_^ 

MLP/SCP crossover? What a sp00py friendship! :D Oh SCP times were good times (not that it's dead; but it's much less quiet); good luck with your fiction! :) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 2

First of all, that's a neat combination of a username and an avatar. ^_^ Second of all, welcome to the site! I hope you'll enjoy your time here.