Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo thought about Jade's remark and nods in agreement. "True, but I wouldn't exactly call it borrowing. Pinball did say that this home could be mine to have. I was surprised he gave me this place, but I couldn't complain. I was really thankful and it was really kind of him, in my opinion." Dynamo's jaw dropped as he listened to Sunlight's reply. "Hey, I'm not that bad. I guess I can sometimes be lazy and forgetful. I am working on fixing those bad habits. Although, it's a small step at a time." He grinned sheepishly, before sighing and shaking his head. "I can't fight my way out of that. I can't even back that up." He chuckled slightly and nodded towards Sunlight. "At least I know I have a special somepony, who can help me be on the right track." Dynamo laughed at Jade and gave him a reassuring smile. "Who knows, Jade? You may end up finding a special somepony of your own soon. Everything works in it's own crazy, yet special way." As Jade had asked for a beverage, Dynamo went through the fridge, before calling behind him to address the green Pegasus. "Let's see what we've got. We have regular cola, orange cola, apple juice, orange juice and water. I know I might be a cola type of pony, but it's better to have variety in drinks." He chuckled as he waited to see what kind of drink Jade would want.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just chuckled as Dynamo proceeded to defend himself and eventually gave up repeating what Jade had said about him having Sunlight now. When Dynamo suggested that Jade could have a chance to find himself a marefriend, Jade looked surprised to say the least "I have never really even though about that being a possibility." he sounded thoughtful "Not really something I have needed to think about, since when it comes to my emotions, I'm generally less....responsive than Sunlight."

"In that case I think I'll go with the water."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo raised an eyebrow over Jade's explanation. "Really? I mean, anything in life can happen. You never know what kind of possibility could appear before you." He says, before continuing. "I guess it's more along the lines of seeing what life hands you." He closed his eyes, but soon shrugged as even he felt he didn't make much sense. "That's understandable, but you'd probably be surprised. You never know if a mare will suddenly take a liking to you." He nods, while grabbing a glass and filling said glass with water. He then levitates the glass over to Jade. "There you are. One glass of water for the gentlepony." He chuckled while trying to sound like a good host. "So, now that leaves for one suggestion up for debate." He suddenly became quiet as to cause a sudden tension in the air. He face grew serious, but it soon melted away into a look of confusion. "Should we watch the anime marathon in the living room or in my room?"

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Well...." Jade replied awkwardly "It's not that I think that nopony can like me..." "...I just don't know how much I myself can feel.". When Jade took the glass, he nodded as he thanked "Thanks." and drank the water pretty quickly. The siblings looked curiously at Dynamo's changing states after his point about the one suggestion on debate, and after he revealed what the topic was, they looked thoughtful. "I'll leave it to you too to decide, since it's you who will be doing it longer" Sunlight then cut in "I'd say living room, that way we have to get up at some point, thus we don't forget to eat and such." or well, it was mostly Dynamo who should't forget to eat, the siblings didn't need food, for obvious reason.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo could only smile and shake his head. "That's just crazy talk. I know you have feelings and you just need to find that within yourself. Remember how you protected Sunlight when Cosmic and Frozen showed up? When we got back, I saw Frozen was knocked out. It really goes to show how much you cared for your sister. That you wouldn't let those you care about be hurt. I'd even imagine it would be the same for me. You'd back me up or help because we're friends. Not because of programming or anything of the sort. It shows that you're a great brother, a great friend and you have a kind and caring heart. If that's not feelings, then I don't know what is." He says as he smiles at the gratitude. "You're welcome." He watched as the green Pegasus quickly finished his glass of water. He nodded towards the location to watch the marathon. "You've made your point and that makes a lot of sense. Then the living room it is! I have to grab some box sets to see what anime you want to watch, so I shall return. Just make yourselves at home and make yourselves comfortable." He says as he started to make his way up the stairs to his room.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"That was just a malfunction." Jade argued "It happens when something makes me angry, or when Sunlight is in danger, but it has been part of me since we woke up, so I wouldn't say it's same as loving somepony." "Though I don't claim that I can't feel, I'm just saying that I don't know if the limit is high enough." "Though I appreciate your words of comfort.". The siblings nodded when Dynamo told them to get comfortable while he's upstairs, and while he was going upwards, he would be able to hear Sunlight asking Jade "What's going on? You're acting weird."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo stopped momentarily and looked through the banister. He nodded and gave his friend a smile. "I still say it was more of a malfunction and all that stuff. I know my way of thinking may sound different or doesn't make sense, but I understand. I do understand when you mentioned if the limit is high enough." He says as he pointed a hoof to the horn on his head. "I wasn't able to mold magic for such a long time. For so long I thought that was my limit in life. When I discovered my talent and ability to use magic, I felt like I broke that limit. If I can do that, then I know you can, as well. Just give it a try sometime. You never know what might happen. Life's too short to regret anything, or something like that." He says with a small grin. "You're welcome and it's no problem. That's what friends are for." He continued his way up the steps and soon arrived at his room. As he entered said room, he looked through his list of anime to see what the siblings would like. 'Hmm...I wonder if they would like action or comedy. I know Jade will leave later on, so I wonder if Sunny likes romance type stories.' He thought as he decided to bring a couple anime he found entertaining. As he started making his way to the steps, he stopped as he heard the siblings, who seemed to be in a conversation. He stuck close to the wall and stayed quiet. 'I wonder what they're discussing about?'

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Jade could have reminded Dynamo that their minds and bodies didn't work in the same way, but he decided not to, he just nodded towards Dynamo as a reply.

Sunlight was holding her hoof on Jade's shoulder "How many times I have to tell you that you're terrible liar, it's obvious something is weighting your mind, why can't you say what it is?" Jade pushed his sister's hoof away "Stop worrying yourself, I'm fine, why can't you understand that." the tone of the conversation was...odd, it was obviously an argument, but it was calm and....non-argument like "Because I'm not stupid, I can see it from you, you're not fine, you're not being yourself."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo raised an eyebrow as he was listening to the conversation. He placed the anime DVD's down next to him as he sat near the steps. He ceased his magic aura, so as to not give away his sound. The siblings would think that he was still searching for a good anime for the three of them to watch. He frowned as he couldn't make heads or tails of the conversation. What the two were discussing was...strange. He was an only child throughout his life, but he had a decent understanding to siblings. Sometimes they would argue and have their view on things, but this felt...different. It was calm and didn't sound like an argument, but there seem to be something troubling them. 'Is there something that Jade or Sunlight wasn't telling me. Everything seemed fine before and after that whole incident in the town today. I wonder what's going on.' He decided to wait and see if anything would develop from this conversation. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad
"Does it have something to do with today?" Sunlight asked Jade, he shook his head "Like I said already, I'm fine" Sunlight sighed "You know that I know something isn't right, we never argue, we don't keep secrets, yet both are happening now." she sighed again, "I can't force you to say anything, but please, whatever it is, don't let it change you too much." she then gently punched Jade to his shoulder and walked into the living room leaving him to just stand there.

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo could only just sit there and closed his eyes. 'So, it appears that they are going through a situation right now. Maybe...I should ask Sunlight when Jade leaves. I might have an idea, but I don't want to assume anything.' He thought to himself as he slowly and quietly got up from his sitting position. He used his magic to place a magic aura over the doorknob to his room. He pulled the door shut to indicate that he was exiting the room. He levitated the anime DVD's towards him, while he began to slide down the banister. He slid all the way down the steps and managed to land on the bottom step. "Yes! I can't believe I did it! Usually, I tend to either fall or bounce down the steps. Sometimes it's usually a bumpy landing." He chuckled, but was thankful as he walked over to the siblings. He placed the anime DVD's on the coffee table, while taking a seat on the couch. "Okay. So, I brought a few choices and I thought I could let you both decide. I'm not sure if you've ever watched any anime of sorts. That, and I don't know what kind of genre's that you both like. So, I decided to go with some variety. Is there anything from this collection that you're up to watching? If not, then I'll decide and see what you think of said series." He noted, while sitting back to see what they'd choose on.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Jade had made his way to the living room too during Dynamo coming down the stairs, Sunlight chuckled a bit at his proud declaration about surviving the stairs, but Jade just gave an amused exhale.  The siblings quickly scanned the options before telling their suggestions..or well, lack them of "I'll leave this choice to you two too." Sunlight thought for a moment longer "It's up to you Dynamo, I really know nothing about these since I mostly just read stuff." 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo hummed in thought as the siblings gave him the option to choose the anime. "I know there are some anime that have real life history involved. Although, sometimes it's changed, so as to be original, or something along those lines. One could imagine that the books you read have been in some shows." He informed them, before nodding on his choice. "I would have to go with My Hero Academia. It's fairly new and it's a pretty interesting anime, in my opinion. It's all about super heroes and how one kid wants to be the greatest hero. So, he goes to a school that involves with learning to become a hero." He mentions, but leaves out a bunch of important factors, so as to not give any spoilers. "The show just finished airing it's third season and season 4 was just announced. Plus, that anime was the game that we played when we first met each other. In a way, it would help give you an idea on how the characters have all those crazy powers." He chuckles as he takes the DVD out of the case and goes to the DVD player. After installing the disc, Dynamo moves back over to the couch and takes a seat. Making sure he was comfortable, he levitates the remote, so it rested next to him and Sunlight. After hitting play, he looks to the two siblings with a smile. "Are you guys ready to see what anime is all about? If so, then welcome to my world." He says, while chuckling slightly.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Both of the siblings just nodded in agreement and understanding after Dynamo told his choice, neither of them knew anything about anime so they had no reason to go against it, and they nodded again at Dynamo's question.

After they started, Jade didn't say anything, even if there was any comments made by Dynamo that weren't directly targeted to him, only Sunlight replied. As time passed, Sunlight pressed closer to Dynamo, and after four or so episodes, Jade got up, wished good rest of the day, and left.

@Catpone Cerberus

As the siblings nodded that they were ready to start the anime marathon, Dynamo hit the play button as the intro began to play.

While the episodes were playing, Dynamo would occasionally explain what was happening. Either going into context of what each character could do, or if the anime had left information out. He didn't really hear anything from Jade, but Sunlight had replied whenever there was a question or comment. As time had passed, Dynamo had felt that Sunlight had leaned closer to him. He smiled softly and inconspicuously wrapped an arm around her. His ears perked as he heard Jade needed to leave and wished them a good day. He nodded and waved back to his friend. "If you need anything, then just let me know. I'll see you later, Jade." He hoped that Jade wasn't getting bored of watching the anime. He could understand as the first season was a bit slow in the story. However, it did pick up over time throughout the seasons. "How do you like the anime so far, Sunny? I know you've never seen anime before, but I hope that you're enjoying yourself." He says, while looking down to the orange unicorn sitting next to him. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"It's aright." Sunlight replied, she enjoyed it, but she as generally more of a fan of things based on reality, so it wasn't anything mind blowing to her, but she didn't need to be blown away by what they were watching for her to enjoy herself, after all, with Dynamo she didn't care if they'd watched a black screen, she enjoyed it regardless "And you make everything many times better."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

"That's good to hear. I wouldn't want to do anything that would make you feel bored. I want to include you in things and make you feel happy, sweetheart." He smiled as they made it up to the 8th episode in the first season. He looked towards the window to see that the sun was going down. He saw the episode was about to start and immediately hit the pause button. He stretched and got off of the couch, before making his way into the kitchen. "I'm taking your advice and having dinner, so I won't be hungry later on." He chuckled as he turned back to glance at his girlfriend. "Is there anything you would want me to make, Sunny?" He asks, but blushes as he heard her remark. "I'm glad to hear that you think about me like that. I can honestly say the same thing. It's never a boring or dull moment when I spend time with you, Sunlight."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just smiled at Dynamo's first comment, she had nothing to comment on that one, mostly because everything she came up with would have been worse than staying quiet. She was slightly disappointed that Dynamo had to get up, but she knew why it was and thus didn't show the disappointment, after all, she not needing food didn't mean Dynamo didn't either. "Make what you want to make, I know I will enjoy it."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

As he heard Sunlight's comment about making anything he wanted, he had a pretty good idea on what to make. As he opened the fridge, he took out some pizza boxes, before putting some slices on a plate and into a microwave. "Since we're watching a marathon, I thought that we could have something fitting for a TV marathon. Plus, I wanted to be back as soon as I could, so I could continue to snuggle with my special somepony." He says with a chuckle. As the minutes passed and the microwave sounded with a ring, Dynamo opened said microwave and took out the food. He made two slices for himself and two slices for Sunlight. He knew he was hungry, so he made some extras in case she was feeling hungry. While he was making dinner, the earlier conversation between the two siblings was still ringing in his mind. He wondered if it was okay to bring up to Sunlight. He decided that he would talk to her to see if she knew anything about what was going on. He cared about both Sunlight and Jade and wanted to help in any way that he could. He grabbed a couple bottles of water with his levitation spell and brought the food and drinks back into the living room. As he reached his destination, he placed the water bottles on the coffee table, before handing Sunlight her slices of dinner. "There you go. I hope you enjoy, Sunny." He says before digging into this dinner.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight chuckled at Dynamo's reasoning for his choice of food "Can't argue with that logic." She watched as Dynamo did his thing, now that she saw food she realized that she was also feeling slightly hungry, so it wouldn't hurt to eat a bit, and regardless, everything tasted better with right company. Though her earlier interaction with her brother troubled her mind, some things had changed about him, and for any other pony such small changes didn't matter, but because they weren't biological, change was unusual if not impossible. 

Sunlight took the plate with a smile "Thank you Blue...Blue, would that be good nickname for you?" she didn't know where that had suddenly popped to her head, but it sounded good to her ear.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo looked at her in slight surprise over the nickname. He closed his eyes and thought fore a moment, before opening his eyes and smiling at Sunlight. "I think that's a good nickname, in my opinion. Plus, the name blue reminds me of a character from some cartoon show I used to watch. I remember watching the show a lot when I was little. I remember it being called Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. One of the character's name was actually called Bloo. Unless you use his full name, which is Blooregard Q. Kazoo." He chuckles and nods at Sunlight's choice of his nickname. As he finished his food, he sighed and hummed in delight. "Pizza is always the best, in my opinion. Nobody makes it better than Uncle Jasper." He looks to his girlfriend, before chuckling slightly. "Actually, he's not really my uncle. However, he always asks everyone to refer to him as Uncle Jasper. His real name is Jasper Pie. He's very enthusiastic and full of energy. In a way, he kind of reminds me of Pinkie Pie. I wonder if those two are related?" He thought about the theory, before shrugging his shoulders. "So, what do you say? Are you ready to continue this anime marathon?" He asks with a psyched grin. They have around 5 episodes, before the end of the season. He decided to ask her later about her earlier conversation with Jade. He didn't want to ruin the mood or quality time with such a random question. Especially, due to the fact that he listened on the conversation when gathering the selection of anime that the three of them were going to watch. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight chuckled, smiled and nodded as replies, she didn't really have anything to comment about Dynamo's short stories about the show and Jasper. "Yeah, I'm ready." she said nodding as put the empty plate down and sipped a bit of water from one of the bottles "Only thing missing is certain blue pony from next to me."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled and nodded as he stacked his plate on top of hers on the coffee table. After taking a sip of his soda and placing it on the coffee table, he chuckles at her comment. "So, you're missing a certain blue pony sitting next to you, huh?" He asks, while giving the orange unicorn a small smirk. "I think I have a better idea." He walked over to the couch, before taking a seat. He then picked Sunlight up and placed her in his lap. "There we go. Now you can sit close to me and I can hold you in my arms. Sounds to me like we both win." He chuckles as he pulls her into a tight hug. "Now it's time to wrap up this season!" He levitates the remote over to him and hits the play button.

While the first season of the anime continued, Dynamo grinned with a smirk as they reached the climactic battle in the first season. He would always get chills watching one of the pro heroes taking on the villains. It was somewhat iconic, but the battle never got old. As the first season came to a close, Dynamo turned off the DVD and stretched his arms with a yawn. "That wasn't bad for an anime marathon. I would say we should continue season 2, but I try not to overdue it on watching anime. Plus, it seems like it's starting to get late." He says, while turning to face the window to see that the sun was starting to go down.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight was caught off guard when Dynamo suddenly picked her up, and she stayed still for a second as she figured out the new situation, before chuckling "I don't know if I'm more surprised by your idea or by the fact that you just picked me up." she then rested against him "Not that I mind of course." she said with a smile as Dynamo wrapped his hooves around her "Quite opposite actually."

At this point Sunlight didn't really pay attention to the anime, sure she followed it enough to know what was happening, but her focus was on her comfortable state that was provided by certain blue pony, she had thought that she had already reached her max comfort when just being next to Dynamo, but this had proved her wrong, it felt like all the bad thoughts had left her head, or thoughts in general, since she could only think about this moment.

When the season ended and Dynamo declared the end of the marathon, Sunlight let out almost disappointed sound before saying with same fake disappointed tone "Does that mean I need to get up, it's so nice here."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo raised an eyebrow as he heard Sunlight's remark. He couldn't help, but chuckle along with her, before nuzzling her cheek. "Well, you did say that you were missing me. I was missing you just as much, so I thought of a way to make a good compensation. Plus, you're not heavy, in my opinion. True, you have an artificial body, but you don't seem heavy to me." He spoke with honest and sincerity in his voice. He smiled as she rested against him. "I'm glad that you don't mind. It feels really nice to have you in my arms, Sunny." He gave an apologetic look as he heard Sunlight's remark about the marathon had ended. "Well, we could continue to watch the anime. However, I'd be afraid that one of us would fall asleep and lose track of what episode we were on. I've done that once when it came to seeing a video game walkthrough. I was so lost and confused that I had to review the entire game series." He ran a hoof through his mane at the embarrassing little story. He shook his head, before continuing. "It depends on what you would like to do, sweetheart. We can always continue the anime marathon tomorrow, or some other time." He contemplated on her response of not wanting to get up from her seat. He hummed, while closing his eyes as he was thinking of a solution. He soon opened his eyes and gave Sunlight a soft smile. "It is getting late, so it depends on if you have to be home or not. If you don't, then did you want to stay over? Just like what happened when I was over your house the day before." He says as he remembered he and Sunlight fell asleep in each other's arms.

• Brohoof 1