Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo hummed at the idea, before nodding in approval. "That makes sense. We can still jog after breakfast. It can help in keeping up in shape." He says as Sunlight took his hoof and stood up from the bed. He tilted his head as he wondered what she meant by her remark. His question was soon answered as she pointed to her messy mane. As she went towards the closest mirror, Dynamo shook his head with a smile. "Aw, but I think you look fine, sweetheart. You look beautiful to me, no matter what." He says, before looking up to his own mane. "I wouldn't really say that I have a short mane. It's kind of long, so there are some days I put it in a ponytail. That's only if it's extremely hot out and if I'm sweating. It's usually messy, so I don't have to worry of keeping my mane well combed." He smiled sheepishly and winced at the thought. "I don't even want to think about it. I admit that Rarity's mane is pretty, but it must be a challenge to get her mane to look nice. Although, I'd say that you're more beautiful between the two of you, Sunny." He smiled softly at his honesty. He chuckled at her last remark and nods. "You can say that again. Before I could gain my magic, it was always odd having to do daily tasks without magic. I'm ambidextrous, but I always prefer to use magic." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"I know." Sunlight chuckled "But I don't like having a messy mane, it's pretty annoying when you can't see anything." she mentioned just as part of the mane fell over to her face. "True, but you still have considerably less hair in your mane, but that aside..." she changed to a tone that was imitation of stereotypical rich pony "...elegant mare like myself need to have clean mane." she then chuckled and returned to her normal tone.

Sunlight chuckled again as she finished setting her mane "Are we talking about mares or manes?" she turned towards Dynamo with a sweet smile "I'm flattered regardless." she chuckled again.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

"That's true when you put it that way. Although, I wonder how anyone could see if their mane was in their face. I know of a pony called Songbird Serenade, but I guess they're used to having their mane in their eyes?" He chuckled as he shrugged his shoulders. He snickered slightly as a part of her mane instantly fell over her face. "I guess I can't argue with you on that, but I feel like I have a long mane. I guess I never really noticed." He said, while grinning sheepishly. He smirked playfully as she switched her tone to that of a rich pony. "I guess I should consider myself lucky that I have a lovely and elegant girlfriend such as yourself." He stood next to her, before bowing before her. "I am not worthy to stand in your presence." He looked up with a grin and laughed slightly.

The blue unicorn hummed in thought over what Sunlight had asked. "Hmm...I mean the two words are almost similar since they have one word separating them. Even so, it's your mane and I think it's still beautiful. It's extra points since your mane is purple and purple is one of my favorite colors." He says as she finished setting her mane. He moved towards her and looked into the mirror she was using. "Now that truly is one beautiful mare. I can also see a lovely couple, who couldn't be happier." He chuckled as he used his magic to open the door to his room. "Ready to go and get some breakfast and enjoy the day together, Sunny?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just chuckled to Dynamo's comments, and the chuckle changed to giggle as he acted a reply to her rich-pony impersonation, she put her hoof under Dynamo's chin and raised his head a bit, before giving him a quick kiss "something something you're now my knight, raise up.", she then chuckled again.

Sunlight suddenly blushed as Dynamo kept going with the praise, she had kinda gotten used to it enough to avoid blushing, but it seemed she wasn't still immune to it, she chuckled "Thank you Blue" she playfully booped him again "You're beautiful too...or should I say handsome?" she shrugged "Potayto, potahto, they're just words..." she smirked "...You know what I mean regardless."

"Yes, I'm ready."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo felt a hoof placed under his chin as he looked up to see Sunlight. As she made his stand up from his bow, he blushed in surprise from the quick kiss, but he happily returned it. He placed a hoof over his heart as he looked at her with care. "I take great honor in being your knight. It's a nice and fitting job to protect my princess. A princess who's as kind and sweet such as yourself." He chuckled as she playfully booped his nose. He wrinkled his nose, but nodded in kind. "You're welcome Sunny and thank you. I always try to look as handsome as I can for my lady. Dress to impress, or something along those lines." He says and returned the smirk. "I always know exactly what you mean. Although, sometimes I can be confused, but you always help me go in the right direction. Like a star shining in the sky." He winks as he moves towards the door and waves a hand out for her to go first. "Then let us be on our way. After you, m'lady."

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled yet again, she had ran out of things to say, so all she could do for reply was to chuckle and to smile in various ways. 

As she passed Dynamo on the door, she did a thankful bow before walking going through the door "Thank you knight Blue" she chuckled, then stopping to wait for Dynamo to catch up. It was time for change of topic "So the plan for today." she started back to her normal tone, hint of the previous amusement still mixed in "Jog for Breakfast, then maybe another jog, and then to My and Jade's apartment to see what there's to bring here." "Wasn't that what we decided?"

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled as Sunlight did a thankful bow, before walking through the door. "You're welcome, Princess Sunlight." He says, before closing the door behind him. As they made their way out of the house, Dynamo made sure to lock up the house. After concluding that everything was set, he nods and makes his way over to Sunlight, who was waiting for him. As she went over the plan, he smiles as he could hear previous amusement mixed in her voice. One she was finished going over the list, Dynamo closed his eyes and hummed in thought, before opening his eyes and smiles. "That sounds about right. A jog over to Sugarcube Corner for breakfast, then another job. Afterwards, we go to your's and Jade's apartment. Although, I guess it will be Jade's since you will be moving in to my home. Even so, the apartment you and Jade had will always be your home." He stretched and was ready to start the day. "I'll take the lead in the jog this time. Sugarcube Corner isn't too far from here, so there's no rush." He says, before taking off slightly towards the bakery. He walked in brisk like pace, but looked behind him briefly to make sure that Sunlight was following behind him. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"aright, let's go then." Sunlight declared after Dynamo volunteered to lead the jog this time, before dynamo started moving and Sunlight started following him. As Dynamo looked if Sunlight was following, she was just catching him up and moving next to him so they could go side to side.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo nods at Sunlight's remark as they jogged over to Sugarcube Corner. He noticed that she was catching up to him and was jogging right next to him. He didn't mind or have anything to say as he was happy being next to his special someone. As he could see the shop in the distance, a thought had suddenly occurred to him. "What are you planning to have for breakfast, Sunny? I might try and get a few cupcakes and maybe a milkshake." He says as he knew he wanted to pay for both of their breakfasts. As the two had reached the shop, Dynamo was thankful that they took a different route to get there. He didn't want to go through the main part of town where he might run into anyone that would make Sunlight feel upset like yesterday.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"That's a good question." Sunlight started, continuing with a chuckle "It's probably not good idea to take my usual, since it's bit too sweet to be a breakfast." she hummed thoughtfully "I'll probably take the same thing as you." She too was glad that they didn't go through the town, since she hadn't yet heard from Jade if the yesterday's pony was just visiting, and she didn't want to give him the pleasure to see her again after yesterday's reaction, that sadistic madpony had probably enjoyed seeing the familiar face to be scared of him.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled along with him, but raised a curious eyebrow with a smile at her remark. "Now I'm curious. What is your usual? I would say that no food is too sweet for breakfast." He stopped for a brief second, before walking again. A thoughtful look upon his face. "Unless it's the ultimate treats like cake, cinnamon rolls and all the delicious treats. They aren't meant for breakfast, but how can one pass up a delicacy?" He drooled slightly with a chuckle. He grinned sheepishly, while wiping the drool away as they reached Sugarcube corner. He opened the door for Sunlight and allowed her to enter the establishment. After he entered the place and closed the door, he walked up next to his girlfriend. "What flavor of milkshake would you like? You can take a seat, while I'll go and get our orders."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight was going to jokingly get offended that Dynamo didn't remember her favorite, but she then remembered herself that she never told him it was her usual, but she was still going to test him "The cake I ordered when we first went to Sugarcube corner together with Jade." "It's my favorite and my usual" (The Cake's name was '
Sunshine'), she chuckled at his comment about cakes etc.

She nodded thankfully as Dynamo kept the door open for her, and again waited for Dynamo before walking further inside. "Whatever you take." Sunlight replied with a grin "I want to have same things as you so I don't get envious of your things." she was of course joking on the envious part.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo folded one hoof over the other and closed his eyes. 'I know we met a few days ago and went here after playing cards. What was it again?' He thought as he tried to think of her favorite usual treat. At the mention of a cake, Dynamo's eyes shot open in surprise. "Oh! Now I remember! Your favorite cake is Sunshine. It's very fitting considering the one, who has a lovely name to match the delicious cake." He chuckled with a wink. As she responded, he grinned at her remark and nodded. "That sounds good to me, Sunny. I'll be right back in a bit." He says, before making his way up to the counter.

As he made his way to the counter, Dynamo had saw Mr. and Mrs. Cake running the shop. "Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Cake. I would like to have four chocolate chip cupcakes and a vanilla and strawberry milkshake, please. Can the milkshake have whipped cream and two straws in it." He mentioned quietly, so as to surprise his girlfriend with the order. As he made his payment for the food, he waited patiently for his order to arrive. As the minutes went by, a pink blur had appeared out of nowhere. Dynamo jumped slightly, but sighed with a chuckle as it was the ever so enthusiastic Pinkie Pie, who had his order of breakfast. "Thank you so much, Pinkie. This all looks great as always." He nods as he levitates the tray of food in his magical grasp. He walks over to Sunshine and sat down across from her. "There you go. Two chocolate cupcakes for you, two more chocolate cupcakes for me and a milkshake for us to share." He says with a wink.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight applauded chuckling when Dynamo remembered the name of the cake.

Ruby chose a table and sat down looking around the bakery as she waited for Dynamo, she had always liked the atmosphere in there, it was fascinating how all types of ponies, and even creatures really, got together inside a same building to enjoy the same thing, yet they all were so different, some loved each other, some were sworn enemies, but everyone liked to eat in the same place.

When Dynamo came to view, Sunlight could see the milkshake right away and chuckled, when he reached the table, she waited for him to finish what he was saying before replying with a chuckle "Aren't you being romantic today."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled, before sticking his tongue out playfully. "I try and do my best. From your cute laugh, I can tell I'm doing a good job. Don't sell yourself short either. You can be just as romantic, in my opinion." He smiles as he takes a bite of his cupcake. He hummed at how tasty the treat was. He always came to this place as much as possible. The atmosphere was peaceful, the treats were delicious and the ponies and creatures, who visited here were pretty friendly. It was almost like the arcade, but this was all about food. Food that was delicious and made you return to this wonderful bakery. He took a small sip of their milkshake, before giving Sunlight a curious look.

"Hey, Sunny? What's that on your face?" He asks, before taking a bit of the whipped cream on his hoof and lightly booping her cheek. He then leaned over and kissed the whipped cream off of her cheek. "Now I know why I call you sweetheart all the time. You're literally so sweet, kind, funny and cute. You also have a kind and caring heart full of love. Why didn't you ever tell me, Sunny?" He blushes slightly, but chuckles as he licked his lips from the drink and winks at the orange unicorn. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just chuckled as she took bite into her cupcakes too, it was as good as she expected, but she didn't indicate it as clearly as Dynamo did.

She looked truly clueless when Dynamo asked about something being on her face, and was taken by surprise when he did his little trick, causing her blush before a surprised and maybe even slightly shy chuckle escaped her, something like this was totally different when it happened in public place like this, not in a bad way necessarily, but still different. After Dynamo's praise and fake question, Sunlight was out of words, she couldn't come up with anything clever, or not-clever to say, so she just admitted that she decided to joke about her speechlessness "Umm...insert words here?"

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled shyly as he saw Sunlight blush from his little trick. He tilted his head to the side as it looked like she was unresponsive. His ears fell as he felt like he had messed up. Looking around him, he noticed that there were a lot of ponies and creatures here today. He felt as if he messed and wanted to apologize. He was about to say something, but stopped as Sunlight had spoken up. He wasn't sure if she was joking around or was uncertain of what to say. At any rate, he decided to nod and give her an apologetic look. "I'm really sorry about that, Sunlight. I was trying to be romantic and I thought the little trick I did was okay. I guess I didn't realize how you would react and there are a lot of customers here. I guess I should have asked if you were okay with affection in public. Again, I'm really sorry and I hope you can forgive me." He looked away slightly, while running a hoof through his mane. He hoped he didn't mess up the relationship, or make Sunlight feel uncomfortable.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight grabbed Dynamo's hoof in hers "There's nothing to forgive." her tone was calm and kind "Don't take me not knowing how to react as a bad sign." she smiled softly as she continued "It's true I wasn't expecting that in front of so many ponies...but it doesn't mean I mind it, I told you to surprise me didn't I?" "It was sweet and funny, it just got me off guard." she gave a quick kiss to Dynamo "You apologize too much."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo was suddenly caught off guard as Sunlight had grabbed his hoof in hers. He was surprised at first, but her calm and kind tone had calmed him down. He didn't interrupt her and let her continue to talk. As Sunlight gave Dynamo a quick kiss, Dynamo returned the kiss and smiled. "Okay and thank you for telling me that. I guess I can be a hopeless romantic sometimes and I was worried that I made you freak out, or something along those lines." He looks directly into her eyes, before continuing. "I'm glad that you don't mind and you're right about surprising you. I can sometimes be shy when I'm being romantic in a crowd. I guess I just ignored everyone around me and only saw you. I'm just happy to be with you and spend time with you, Sunny. If there's ever a problem on being romantic in public, then please let me know." He says, before taking her hooves into his own. "Again, I'm..." He stopped suddenly as he was about to apologize. "You're right about that. I apologize way too much. I guess it's just a bad habit." He chuckled sheepishly. "If I ever apologize out of nowhere, then please stop me." He raised her hooves and placed a quick kiss upon her hooves. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"I will." Sunlight chuckled after Dynamo had finished everything he had to say and kissed her hoof "And don't you worry about what I'm okay with and what I'm not okay with, I will tell you with words if I have a problem with something." she said smiling with a wink, before taking a bite of her food again and sipping some of the milkshake. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

"Thank you, sweetheart." He says, before listening to what she had to say. He chuckled slightly as she smiled and wink at him, but nods with a warm smile. "I wouldn't have it any other way." He took a bite of his food and finished his first muffin. He went for another sip of the milkshake, but he accidentally booped his nose against hers. He leaned back slightly with a blush, but chuckles. "It seems like we tend to boop each other on the nose a lot. Not that I'm complaining." He leaned forward and sipped a bit more of his milkshake, before starting on his second muffin. "I wonder what the plan will be when we go to see if Jade is up. I'm up for pretty much anything, but I wonder how the arcade is holding up. I know it'll be closed for a while, but I'll be okay." He began thinking of where they would go on their next jog. He had an idea, but he didn't want to say anything to Sunlight. He hoped he would surprise her.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled as their noses booped each other, "You said it, but I think this was the first time we did it by accident, at the same time nonetheless." she said as she ate more of her food "It depends on Jade really."  "I'd like to at least pack my stuff ready today, so we can rent a cart to move them." she then finished her food and sipped more milkshake "We can go and see the arcade's situation too, but let's do what we have already planned first."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo thought for a moment, before nodding at her assumption. "I think you're right. Usually, you're the one who boops my nose. Then I wriggle my nose and return the boop." He chuckles, before continuing. "Sometimes I think you like to see my wriggle my nose, but it's worth it. It shows how playful and cute you can be." He took a sip of their milkshake as he listened to Sunlight, who was going over the rest of the plans for today. He looked towards the clock behind the counter to see it was still early, but slowly making it's way towards noon. "Yeah, you're right. He does get up late and it depends if he's not feeling tired. We can definitely pack your stuff today. If we have to, then I might have a wagon at my place. You said that you don't have that much stuff, so we don't have to rent a cart. I guess we'll see when we get back to the place." He muttered to himself as he ate more of his cupcake. "That sounds like a plan to me. If we don't get to the arcade, then that's okay. Today is your day and I want to see and make you happy, Sunny." He nods with a smile.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled "What if it's you who is the cute one and I do it because of that?" she said with humorously suggesting tone as she continued right after "Quite mystery isn't it." she chuckled again.

"Well, all that matters that ti's big enough to hold the bed, everything else we should be able to levitate with our magic if necessary." She replied on Dynamo's note about him having a wagon. "And don't worry about the arcade, it won't take the whole day to pack up few boxes and a bed." she smiled. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo went to take another bite of his muffin, but stopped as he heard Sunlight's question. He had a blank look upon his face, before a look of shock and surprise replaced the blank look. "I never actually thought about it like that." He soon chuckled and nodded in agreement. "That is quite the mystery. That might be something I may never be able to solve. If I had to guess, then I would say it's because we both act cute towards one another. It'll forever be one of the many great mysteries of Equestria." He laughed and shook his head, before finishing the rest of his second muffin.

"That's good to know. Maybe perhaps after our jog, we'll make a quick stop at my place to grab the wagon. Then, we'll go to the apartment and grab the bed and other belongings." He says as he waited for her to finished her breakfast, before they would make their exit. "It's always nice to have a levitation spell. Carrying things has never been so much easier." He closed his eyes, while having a thankful look upon his face. He chuckled and nods at her remark. "You're right, but it's no worries. The arcade can be a worry for later. I just want to spend my time with a certain someone." He smiled softly and gave Sunlight a wink. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1