Catpone Cerberus

Private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled at her comment and nods. "I guess Spike was there and thought that Jade might be very helpful for what Twilight needed." He chuckled, before continuing. "It's funny how things work out for the best." He says as he turned to make his way out of the castle.

As he waited for Sunlight to catch up, he listened to her explanation on the move and trip to Manehatten. "That's good to hear. I didn't mind if we moved everything to my place after we got back. I just wasn't sure when we needed to leave for the trip. That, and when and if Princess Twilight needed us back by a certain time." He chuckled along with her as he walked next to her, while interlacing their tails together. "I guess we can go to your house and get everything needed for the move and. Then we can go to my place and drop everything off, while I go and pack my stuff for the trip." Just then, a thought occurred to him as they began walking to Sunlight's house. "Speaking of which, how did Jade take the news? Was he okay with you moving out and staying at my place?" He figured that there wasn't any problems with that, but he just wanted to be sure.

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just shrugged.

"There's no time limit." she explained "Anything that is time sensitive, Princess will handle herself, we take care of things that doesn't require her presence." she again helped Dynamo with the interlacing of their tales "Shouldn't we get the wagon from your place first?" she asked, but quickly added "Actually, nevermind, I don't need my bed in your place." she stepped closer to Dynamo and gently bumped the side of his head with her own "Since I won't be sleeping in it anyways.".

"He reacted just as I expected." Sunlight said happily "He just nodded and told me he's happy for me, then joking about how he doesn't know how he will survive without a mare taking care of him."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo sighed in relief to Sunlight's remark. "That's good to hear. I wouldn't want to keep someone waiting when it comes to handling something important. At least we'll get to enjoy looking around the city and spending time with each other." He smiles as he was about to nod on them going to get the wagon. However, he had a look of confusion as she changed her mind. As she explained her reasoning and bumped the side of his head with her own, he chuckled. "That makes a lot of sense when you put it that way." He says as he gently bumped the side of her head with his own.

He chuckled and smiled as he heard about Jade's reaction. "That sounds about right. I'm glad he took the news pretty well." He chuckled once more as she explained Jade's joke. "I think he'll be just fine. Although, do you think he'll find someone special, while we are on this trip?" 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just smiled and chuckled as usual.

"That's not impossible." She replied to Dynamo's question "If he goes to public at all that is." she chuckled a bit "I wouldn't be surprised if he focused fully on the task at hoof, ignoring everything else." she returned to her usual talking tone "But in all seriousness, he doesn't really seem like he's even interested in relationships, but then again, it may be that now that I move with you he may get interest in the idea, because as much as we joke about it, it's really him who has been taking care of me and not other way around, so he may feel weird to not have someone to take care of. "