Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just laughed at everything, she was beaming with happiness and pounced around like excited filly, or excited Pinkie pie, and ran after Dynamo. She was not far from Dynamo when he looked behind him, and she used the moment to her advantage, igniting her horn and creating what could only be described as colorful cloud of hearts around them that made it hard to see anything, after which she jumped Dynamo and pinning him to the ground giggling "Got you, no teleporting away this time." before kissing him on to his snout.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

As Dynamo looked behind him as he ran, he could see Sunlight prancing around like Pinkie Pie. He chuckled as he looked in front of him to try and keep running. As he kept running, he noticed a heart was formed right in front of him. He ran into the heart without realizing and couldn't see a think. He shook his head to try and regain his vision, but it looked like he was in a sort of smokescreen. He looked around him, but he was surrounded by clouds of hearts on all sides. He didn't expect Sunlight, who had jumped on top of the gaming unicorn and pinned him to the ground. He looked up and chuckled, while shaking his head to gather his bearings. "That was an interesting spell you did there. I didn't know you could do that. It seems like I'm not the only one, who has surprises in magical spells." He chuckled as he listened to her remark, while she kissed his snout. "It seems I have now been captured by the Sunshine. However, I won't be able to teleport. Maybe I should say that I don't plan on teleporting. Why should I when I have all that I could ever need right here with me?" He smiles softly as he nuzzles her and kisses her cheek.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"Well, I told you that I like to do visual spells back when we met." Sunlight said grinning, remembering their conversations from that day. She chuckled at Dynamo's narration, and after the nuzzle and kiss, she smiled happily, before putting her snout against Dynamo's again and whispering "I love you so much.". After holding that pose for a moment, Sunlight then stepped aside to let Dynamo up and sat down keeping her eyes on him, happiness shining in her eyes,

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo closed his eyes with a thoughtful look on his face. He nods, before opening his eyes. "This is true, but I didn't think visual spells looked like that. Granted, I'm not the best when it comes to magic, so I wouldn't know much. Even so, that was pretty awesome." He grinned and chuckled as he remembered the conversation they had. He smiles softly as he felt Sunlight place her snout against his. "I love you too so much." As she stepped aside to let him up, Dynamo stood and looked into Sunlight's eyes. He could easily the happiness and love that filled her eyes. "I'm truly glad to have you in my life." He says as he walks up to her, before sitting a right in front of her. He then took her hoof into his own. He then placed her hoof upon his heart. His heartbeat was racing a mile a minute as he felt truly in love with the orange unicorn. "My heart beats quickly for you. I don't think I've ever felt this happy before. I honestly can say I feel like the luckiest unicorn in all of Equestria. I can promise you this. My heart, my soul and all that I am belongs to you, Sunlight. No matter how much time passes, my heart will always and truly belong to you." He says, taking her hoof off of his heart and leans down to kiss her hoof. He then looks up to her with nothing, but love and happiness in his eyes. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just smiled in different ways for most of the interaction, she didn't even want to act like she had something to say, because she didn't, but after Dynamo had finished  with everything from his words to the actions, it was her turn to respond. She removed her disguise, and though facial expressions weren't really visible in this form, somehow she still looked happy "I may or may not have a heart or soul to give to you, but I don't need those to know that my feelings are real........" she held her hoof up and ignited her horn, creating a pink heart on her hoof ".....you have brought me happiness I never knew to even wish for, and more importantly, you have made me feel like a pony, feel like I have a reason to exist....." ".....because of you, I can look into a mirror and see a pony instead of machine..." as she said it, her disguise faded back in "...and that's something I can never repay you, but I certainly will do my best." she then let go of the heart, causing it to float towards Dynamo, touch where his heart was, and break into tiny sunflowers that flew away with the wind.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo was momentarily surprised as Sunlight removed her disguise and showed her artificial form. He was happy to see her true self, but he was still surprised. Normally, she would never like being in that form. He smiled as he could see that she still looked truly happy. He stayed quiet as he listened to what she had to say to him. He noticed that her horn glowed as she used a spell to create a pink heart. As she finished her remark and transformed into her disguise, the gaming unicorn saw Sunlight let the heart float to him. He caught the heart in his hooves and looked at Sunlight with a soft smile. "I know exactly what you mean, Sunny. Over these past few days, I've seen what your feelings are like. Over time, I feel as though we've discovered what love is truly like for us. I'm truly glad that I've brought happiness into your life. You have done the same and every day is such a joy to me."

"No matter if you are artificial, or if you have a disguise. Pony or not, you'll always be Sunlight to me. The mare, who has my heart and the one that I will love forever and throughout time." He smiled as he listened to how much he was able to help her change, in a way. He chuckled and shook his head at the mention of repaying him. "You don't have to do that, my love. Just having you by my side and being there for each other is truly enough. The heart that I hold in my hooves is the love, kindness and feelings that you have. This is something that I take great value in. I promise that my heart is your and your heart is mine. A bond that's been forged and a bond that will never break. A bond and heart that I accept in my heart with no doubt." He says, closing his eyes and bringing the pink heart to his own heart. As the heart broke, he thought he could feel Sunlight's magic envelop him for a brief second. Soon after, the heart turned into tiny sunflowers that floated away into the wind. He opened his eyes and placed his hooves upon her shoulders, before leaning in and kissed Sunlight. A few moments later, he pulled back from the kiss and placed a calming hoof upon her cheek. "No matter how much time has passed, I will never get tired of telling you these words. I love you with all of my heart and soul, Sunlight Lavender." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Yet again Sunlight didn't say anything, as it was clearly visible what she thought. She returned the kiss and smiled, taken bit off guard when Dynamo called her her full name, as she wasn't really used to hearing due everypony just calling her Sunlight. She just stared at dynamo for a moment but then she started to tear up, but these were't tears of sadness, they were happiness, as became clear when she finally spoke touching the hoof on her cheek with her hoof "I'm so happy Dynamo, I don't know what else to say." she hugged him "You are lot better with words than I am, but what I feel can't be put to words." she then moved face to face with him again "You say I don't owe you anything, but I owe you everything, and I promise I'll be with you even through the worst of storms."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo frowned slightly as he saw tears were starting to from in Sunlight's eyes. He had thought he had done or said something wrong to make her cry. He was about to apologize, but stopped as he heard Sunlight's remark. He smiled softly as he soon learned that her tears were tears of joy. He felt the orange mare lean her face into his hoof, while placing her own hoof on his hoof. "If you don't know what to say, then don't worry. Just knowing that you're truly happy is more than enough for me. Knowing that I make you happy makes me happy." He says, being pulled into a hug, while returning the embrace. "I guess you and I have different way of how we express our feelings to each other." He chuckles slightly, but he smiled nonetheless. He pulled back from the hug as he moved face to face with her once more. He listened to what she had to say, before smiling softly with a blush. "I guess I can't argue with you, huh? Okay. That's honestly perfect to me. Being together throughout the worst of storms and throughout time is perfect to me." He leans close to Sunlight and kisses her snout. He leans back and could only stare lovingly into his girlfriend's eyes. After a bit of time, he stood up and offered Sunlight a hoof to help her up. "What do you say, my love? Are you ready to go to our special meeting place? Also, would you like to walk, or shall I carry you there?"

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight again reacted with smiles and gestures but not with words.

She took Dynamo's hoof and stood up, she didn't really pull on it since she actually didn't need help to get up, but it was one of those gestures that she liked and wanted to respect. She chuckled at Dynamo's offer "Sure, let's go, and I'll walk thank you." she chuckled again "But I make no promises about walking back home." she was referencing the time Dynamo had carried her to his...or well, their home.  

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo felt Sunlight take his hoof as she stood up. "Then let's get going and you're welcome." He smiles and nods as the two started making their way to the hill outside of town. It was a short way away from the flower field, so they would arrive shortly. He chuckled along with her as her laughter was infectious to him. At the mention of walking home, he tilts his head and wondered what she meant by that. He soon realized and remembered carrying her home after she fell asleep on the hill. He smirked and rolled his eyes playfully at his girlfriend. "I guess I'll hold you to that, sweetheart. It doesn't matter to me either way. I'm just glad to have you by my side." He says, interlacing their tails together as he walked next to her.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just chuckled and helped with the interlacing tails like 
always. As they walked, she also went closer to Dynamo until they were side to side and matched her steps with his, so their legs weren't hitting together constantly and instead moved together. She then tilted her head towards him, "I just thought about something, you keep comparing me to sunset and sunflowers and such, so I wanted to come up with something for you." she smiled "And I think I got it." she waited for Dynamo's reaction before continuing "Water brings life to sunflowers, and it reflects the beauty of sunset from it's surface, which is formed when sunlight hits the sky in the right way." "I was nothing special before we met, but you have brought out a side of me I didn't know exists. So the logical conclusion is, that you're my sky and water." her sweet tone didn't really fit the logical wording of what she said, but that was just she being she.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

As the two walked, Dynamo could see the hill of into the distance. He glanced to his girlfriend as she walked side by side and in step with him. He chuckled as he playfully bumped his shoulder against her shoulder. He tilted his head as she brought up the idea of being compared to other things. At the mention of sunsets and sunflowers, he couldn't help in chuckling. "It just feels like a sunset, sunflowers and other things match you pretty well. Especially how your favorite cake is called a sunshine cake." He raised an eyebrow as she figured out what to call him. "Now I am curious. What is it that you would call be besides Blue?" He asks as she gave him her answer. As she talked, he couldn't help in feeling mesmerized by what she was talking about. To him, it was like poetry in motion. He even thought the way she spoke sweetly, while being logical was pretty adorable, in a way. He chuckled, before smiling softly at Sunlight. "I think I understand what you mean. Before we met, you had a side that you didn't know had existed. Then, once we met I helped you to discover that side and you became so much better than you were before. So, in a way, I'm like the water and rain that helps bring life. Which, in turn, helps you soar high into the sky. To be the best you can be and be the beautiful sunset that overlooks all of Equestria." He says, kissing her cheek as they reached the hill. "I like the way you think. I think those are absolutely perfect. You're my beautiful sun and sunset, while I'm your water and sky." He says as they began ascending the hill towards the tree at the top of the hill. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Again Sunlight just smiled, Dynamo had pretty much repeated what she had said, but she didn't mind it since it was something he had always done, though it did mean that she didn't really have anything to reply to it. As they started ascending the tree, Sunlight looked at Dynamo and grinned "I'll race you to it." and before awaiting for reply, she took of running towards the tree, though it was bit slower than her usual running speed since she was running uphill. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

As the two started ascending towards the tree, Dynamo glanced over to Sunlight, who was grinning at him. At the mention of racing him to the tree, she took off running up the hill. Dynamo had a look of surprise on his face, before smirking at his girlfriend. "Hey!" He playfully called out to her as he started to run up the hill. He stayed close to the ground while climbing. However, his running was still slower as he was running uphill. Eventually he reached the tree and dropped to the ground to catch his breath. He laid down on his side, before looking around for Sunlight. "W-Who won, or did we end on a draw?" He slightly panted as he regained his breath after a few moments. He noticed that Sunlight had reached the tree first and smiled at her. "Oh, well. You've won this round, but that's okay. Just being able to see this wonderful view with someone special is truly worth it." He says, looking over to her and staring into her eyes. "I'm glad that special someone is you, Sunny." He says, moving into a sitting position and leaning his back against the tree.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just chuckled again, her breathing was just a bit heavier than usual, as she hadn't really gotten too tired from the climb, she then sat next to Dynamo and leaned against him, putting her long tail around Dynamo. She was quiet for a moment, but soon she whispered "Do you believe in fate? That everything that happens has a reason to happen?" she didn't really know why she suddenly thought about it now, but she had thought about it many times 
before, she had for some time tried to make herself believe that everything bad that had happened were leading to something good, and now the good thing had happened, but still wasn't sure if this was all supposed to happen, or if it was just question of luck.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

As Sunlight sat next to him, Dynamo felt her tail was wrapped around him, while she leaned against him. He didn't have anything to say as there was a comfortable silence between them. He soon heard the orange mare whisper to him about fate. He stayed quiet as he listened to her question. "I guess...I believe in fate, but then I don't." He shook his head as even he was confused by what he said. He soon sighed as his ears fell, before looking Sunlight in the eyes. "You see, this was back when I was younger and still living in Fillydelphia. Back when Cosmic and his friends bullied me, they always told me that my fate was to never have friends. That my kindness was wrong and frowned upon by others. Given that his cutie mark was all constellation based. He made it sound like he could place fate upon someone." He eyes trailed to the grassy ground as he felt ashamed of himself. "Over time, I...I began to believe in what he told me. I felt like I was never allowed to have friends, or a girlfriend, or anything he denied me of." He says, shaking his head as his mane covered his eyes. He looked up and stared into Sunlight's eyes. "When I gained my cutie mark, I finally figured it out. I shouldn't have to listen to what he, or what the other bullies had to tell me. Fate and destiny are never set in stone. Nor are they ever left to chance. I felt that I could control my own fate and make my life the way I wanted it." He says, a determined look was present upon his face.

He nods as his determined expression turned into a soft expression. "I guess it honestly depends on how fate is viewed. If we mean a fate by chance, then yes. I can see we met by chance and we became friends. We soon became close and became a couple. If we are talking about a bad fate where others decide what's best for us, then I try to go against that fate. Why do you ask? Is everything okay, Sunny?" He asks, placing a calm, yet comforting hoof upon her shoulder.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight listened everything Dynamo said without interrupting, and spoke only after he had asked her his question. "I mean fate as in set path, not something others have set to us, or something that's just based on luck, but something that something bigger has set to us, something that regardless of out choices will come to happen." "Why I'm asking is because I have been thinking that for a long time, as a way to convince myself that things will get better, that everything bad I have gone through is just to lead to something good." "And now, it's just a fact that without those things happening, we wouldn't have ended up in Ponyville, and in turn I would have never met you." "But is it all just a matter of change, that everything just happened to happen when they happened, or is there something making sure it will happen, fixing our life to go in certain direction if we move away from our purpose." "Being somepony who has been build by somepony or something for some reason, I constantly think if my choices are really my own."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo kept silent as he listened to what Sunlight had to say. As she explained by what she meant by fate, he gave her an apologetic look. "Oh, i see what you mean. I know I said I wouldn't say this as much, but I'm sorry, Sunny. Back when I was younger, I was always picked on and told that what happened was my fate. I didn't meant for what I thought to go in some random direction. Even so, I think I understand what you mean now. I would have to say no on fate as a set path. I always tell myself that fate is never set in stone." He says as he listens to the reasoning behind her question. "Hmm...I guess it all depends on how one would look at fate. I know that you would have arrived at Ponyville at some point. Perhaps it was fate that we found each other, but I know it was never fate that had us fall in love. It's our choices and how we felt and feelings can't be controlled by fate." At the possibility of her choices are really her own, Dynamo placed a comforting hoof upon her cheek. He then gently pulled her face to where she could look into his eyes. "I think your feelings and choices are your own. What you've done so far are what you decide. Even now, you are discovering many things for yourself. Remember how we didn't understand what love is? We still don't know much, but we are learning. I believe every choice is yours to make and not by someone else. Whether if they built you or not." He says with a soft smile. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad
Again Sunlight listened first, spoke then "I see where you're coming from, and I fully understand your point." "But what I mean by them not being my choices is that, what if they are just something I'm told to do in certain situations?" "Similar to how you pull you hoof away if something is hot, or how mother protects their foal from danger, those are not real choices, they are instincts." she sighed "I don't want to be so negative, but it's not easy to live with the knowledge that you have been build..." she put her hoof on Dynamo's cheek "...luckily you help me to forget that most of the time, but there's always something that brings it back. "

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo listened to Sunlight's explanation and nods. "That does sound problematic and something to think about. Those examples you gave can be seen as natural instinct, or something along those lines." He says, shaking his head about her negative comment. "No. You're not being negative, in my opinion, Sunny. In fact, I'm glad your telling me this. If there's something on your mind, then it's good to talk about these sorts of things. It's never good to dwell on something until it becomes too much to handle." He smiled softly at her remark as she placed a hoof upon his cheek. "I'm glad I'm able to help you forget about that worry. If there's one thing I can tell you, then I promise you this." He says, placing his hooves upon her shoulders, while giving her a reassuring look. "Every action you've done this far is your choice and instinct. Everything we've been through, all the feelings you've shared are your own feelings. No amount of programming or fate can tell me how much you and I mean to each other. I fell in love with orange mare, who is being true to herself. That mare is the mare I want to spend a long time with." He leaned forward and kisses her forehead. He pulls back from the kiss and smiles at his girlfriend. "I promise that I'll always be here for you, so you won't ever have to worry about those kinds of worries. I know that sort of fear will be there from time to time, but I hope I can help in any way that I can." 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight didn't say anything and instead hugged Dynamo, there was a deeper fear that she hadn't said out loud because she didn't want to think about it long enough to talk about it, and that fear was the fear of passing the unknown limit of her emotions, she knew it was there because she had seen Jade go over that line with anger several times, and though for him it had always ended to him going in a sort of unconscious state, which they had theorized to be a fail-safe mechanism of sorts, she had no idea how she would react to it.

She pulled away from the hug, "You're a blessing."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo was caught by surprise as Sunlight had pulled him into a tight hug. He returned the tight embrace and held her close. It was his way of letting her know that he would always be there for her, no matter what. As she pulled back from the hug, he chuckled and smiled softly at the orange mare. "If I'm a blessing, then I have you to thank. It's because to me, you're an angel." He says, before lifting Sunlight up and placing her on his lap. He looks out towards the town, just as the sun was starting to set. "Today was such a nice day. Now it all leads up to a great trip staring tomorrow." He says, taking his eyes off of the scenery to look towards Sunlight. "I'm really looking forward to this trip with you tomorrow, Sunny." He kisses her cheek and nuzzles her lovingly.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled at Dynamo's reply, and was yet again taken off guard by him lifting her, she didn't know if she would ever get used to that, not that she necessary minded. She leaned against Dynamo and kept her eyes towards the sunset, smiling at his kiss and nuzzles, "Same." she simply replied, she had never expected to look forward to going to Manehattan after moving Ponyville, and hoped she could avoid any reminders of times before when there.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo leaned back against the tree as he enjoyed the view of the sunset. There was a peaceful silence between Sunlight and himself. Just then, a thought had occurred to the gaming unicorn. "Hey, Sunny? Since we'll be going to Manehatten, will we have to postpone our jogging sessions? I remember you said you used to live in Manehatten and Fillydelphia. I just wasn't sure if there was any good places to go jogging around the area. Since we'll be on a mission and then vacation, I wasn't sure if we would postpone anything." He asks as the sky was starting to slowly become blanketed by the nighttime. He wasn't sure of any plans, but he wanted to know, just in case. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight though for a second "It really depends where the hotel is." she then replied "If there's a park or jogging route nearby there's no need to postpone it, but if there's not, it may be we have to, it's not nice to jog through a crowded streets." she had a feeling that Jade had thought about that, but the risk was still there "Also if there's a sports hall with a running track we can go there." she smiled "And don't you worry about the job, we will plan on that when we know the situation better, at this point we just have the general idea about it."

• Brohoof 1