Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo thought on his girlfriend's meaning of her remark, before nodding at the wisdom. "This is something that I cannot question and cannot argue." He smiles, before continuing. "It sounds like you got that from Pinkie Pie. She is the super duper party pony. Which would explain how that ties in to all the surprises." He chuckles as he noticed the curious look on Sunlight's face. "Huh. So, this surprise might happen sometime on the trip. It's not a matter of when, but what's the right moment." He paused in his train of thought, while he narrowed his eyes. "That sounded a lot better in my mind." He shook his head with a smirk. At the mention of taking a certain thing with him, he thought for a moment as realization had dawned upon him. "Oh, I see what you mean. So, I need to take my nice and/or formal clothing along. It's a good thing I packed the clothes beforehoof. Speaking of which, I'll be right back." He says, excusing himself from the table. As he rounded the table, he leaned over and kissed Sunlight on the cheek. He then hurried into the living room, before making his way up the steps to their room. As he reached his destination, he remembered the location of their suitcases, before grabbing the luggage in his magical grasp.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just chuckled and ate cake at Dynamo's comments, she disagreed a bit on her being even comparable to Pinkie, but it wasn't big enough disagreement to bother mentioning, besides, she knew she could be wrong about herself, after all, Dynamo had already found things in her she didn't know exists. While Dynamo went upstairs, Sunlight finished the cake and dealt with the dishes, after which she headed to to the living room to wait. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

After making sure that they had everything they needed for the trip, Dynamo exited the room and closed the door behind him. He then made his way down the steps into the living room. As he reached the bottom step, he noticed Sunlight, who was waiting for him to return. "I have returned from the perilous journey of that which is the stairs. It was a steep climb, but I have found the tools we need to go on our journey." He dramatically stated, while handing Sunlight's suitcase over to the orange unicorn. "I really can't believe we'll be going on vacation for a while. Usually I go from place to place for a tournament, but never really for a vacation. I guess it's nice to have a change of pace." He says, looking up at the clock on the wall. He saw that it was around 8:30 am. "I guess we should probably make our way out of the house. Seeing that we need to go to the arcade for a brief moment and let Button know of what's going on. We wouldn't want him to worry and send a search party after us." He chuckled and shook his head, while looking back towards Sunlight. "Afterwards, we can make our way towards the station. We can wait there until Jade shows up. That, or maybe we should check up on him. I remember you told me he's not a morning pony like us. So, it wouldn't be good if he missed the train. What do you think, Sunny?"

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled at Dynamo's over-dramatic explanation as she grabbed the suitcase with her magic and put in on her back, holding it in balance with magic, she nodded to the next two comments, chuckling a little at the mention of Button getting worried, which was and actual concern, considering what had happened. For Dynamo's question, Sunlight shook her head "He may be a bad at waking up, but he also is never late, I actually wouldn't be surprised if he was at the station before us. Though if he's awake is another question, if he went to sleep too late, it is very possible that we find him sleeping somewhere at the station."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo nods as he got the gist of the plan. "Okay, then. We'll stop by the arcade really quick and then we'll head over to the train station. I think our train doesn't arrive and leave until 10 am. That gives us enough time, so we won't have to rush." He says, chuckling a little at her comment. "That's good to hear and I can actually imagine that. I believe there are some benches around the station, so he might be resting in a seat." He says, humming in though about her other comment. "He did seem to be in a rush yesterday. It makes one wonder if he did go to sleep pretty late. Oh, well. I guess we'll be given our answer when we run into him. I honestly would have thought he'd fall asleep on the train ride. I could be wrong, but it takes around an hour to an hour and a half for the travel from Ponyville to Manehatten." He says, making his way towards the front door. "I believe it is time for us to go. Are you ready to head on an adventure, my dear?" He asks, opening the door and holding said door out for the orange unicorn.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad
"He doesn't need a seat to sleep." Sunlight said chuckling "Where and how he sleeps really depends on if it's on purpose or by accident.". "He has seemed to be in a rush a lot in general, but that's besides the point, it could be he hurried so he could get to bed earlier too. And it's very likely he will sleep in the train, but before I let him to do that I'll ask him about the oddities I've been experiencing." She meant things like her sudden falling asleep, last evening. "Ready." she replied making her way outside and waiting for Dynamo "Did you remember everything?"

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled along with Sunlight as he shook his head at Jade's sleeping habits. "I tell you. I feel like he and I have the same ways when it comes to sleep. There are times I randomly sleep in my chair and the chair is pretty comfy. Although, I know it's better to sleep in a bed. Anywhere else and you can hurt your back. I've learned that the hard way when I had to help lift the heavy arcade machines once." He shook his head and shuddered at the old memory. "Not the best choice I could have done, but it was a lesson learned." He says, nodding in agreement on her next comment. "That's true, or he was in a rush so he could get everything finished that was necessary for that day." He suggests, before continuing. "I guess he'll let us know if he wants to tell us." He says, nodding in agreement about what she needed to tell her brother. "We can ask him about my theory and see if that has anything to do with how you fell asleep early." He says as Sunlight made her way outside of the house. At her question, Dynamo closed his eyes. Going over a checklist in his mind to make sure he had everything. He also remembered to take his house keys, so they wouldn't be locked when they got back. He even went so far as to have a spare set of house keys hidden away. "I think I have everything. I...wait! I almost forgot! I don't have my special someone with me!" He opened his eyes in a panic, before sighing in relief and closing the door behind him. "Never mind. I don't have to worry about that because she's right over here." He says, walking over and pulling Sunlight into a hug. "I don't think I could go anywhere without my special someone." He chuckled with a grin as he started to make his way to the arcade.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

She smiled  understandingly at Dynamo's short story and conclusion, shrugging and humming in way that indicated 'maybe' to his guess about Jade's reasoning for the rush. At the mention of Dynamo's theory, Sunlight looked thoughtful for a moment "I will mention that too, but if you wouldn't mind I'd like to talk with him alone, there's few sibling things I'd like to ask him too, and I think I'm more likely to get the answers if we are alone."

She chuckled at dynamo's act "That's good then, let's go shall we."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

At the mention of beginning their trek to the arcade and train station, he nods with a smile. "Then off we go on adventure! Huzzah!" He exclaims with a chuckle. "I guess I'm too psyched for the trip. First it's a research trip and then a vacation trip. A couple of weeks to boot to explore the town and such. I hope there will be more trips like this in the future." He says and nods understandingly to her other comment. "It's okay and I don't mind. Sometimes there are things that are not easy to talk about, or something like that. It's something that both you and Jade need to discuss. If you need to talk about things, then I'm here to talk, as well. If Jade can confirm that my theory is right, then please let me know." He says as he saw the arcade was within their sights. The shop was still a little damaged, but it looked as if the shop was on the right track of being repaired. "I guess we can decide on seats and I'll keep your seats warm." He says, adding onto when the siblings will be alone to discuss what had been going on.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"There will be, but how much of those trips are free time will be very case to case thing, and it can't be known before we arrive there. This one we just know a lot in advantage because it's our first place" Sunlight replied to Dynamo's hope. She just nodded thankfully to him understanding her need to talk to Jade alone, and gave a single chuckle at his last comment.

"I'm glad to see the repairs seems to be going well, I still feel bad for Button, I hope the money needed for the repairs doesn't go from his own pockets."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo hummed as he listened to Sunlight's comment. "Yeah, that's true. You never know how busy some of these missions might be." He says, carrying the suitcase behind him in his magical grasp. "I can imagine that some other missions might not have as much info as we would like to have. Meaning we'll have to take what we are given and figure things out." He concluded as a thought came to mind. "I was wondering something and wanted to see what you think." He says, blushing slightly at the idea. "If there is ever a time that we don't have any missions to go on. Maybe we can go have a small vacation at my old hometown. I know my mom would probably want to see me again. That, and she would like to know about you a little more. She'll flip knowing that I have a girlfriend." He chuckled at how his mom would react. "Although, we'll tell her what we want her to know. She's an understanding pony, but she has a tendency to be overprotective of me." He whispered into Sunlight's ear.

He nods at Sunlight's comment with a slight frown upon his face. "I feel bad for him too. I don't think the repairs shouldn't come out of his money. If anything, it should come from Cosmic and Frozen. From what I remember, those two were in a gaming clan of sorts. They made all sorts of money since they were sponsored. Meaning, the team owner will have to take responsibility and repercussion by the action of those two fools." He says as the two finally arrived at the arcade. Dynamo saw that the shop was closed, but Button was inside the arcade and setting up shop. The gaming unicorn knocked on the door, which didn't go unnoticed by the purple Pegasus. Button smiled and flew over to the front, while unlocking and opening the door. "Dynamo! It's good to finally see you. I remember saying that the arcade was somewhat closed for a little while, but it's still nice to see you. What are you doing here?" He asks, only to notice the suitcases that the couple was carrying. The purple Pegasus could only smirk and chuckle. "I see she's taking you away from town, huh? Tell me. You two love each other so much, that you're planning on eloping. I always knew you two would make a cute couple, but marriage so soon? I guess you two can't be away from each other for an amount of time." He laughed uncontrollably as he saw a blush appear on Dynamo's face. "It's not like that, Button. Sunny, Jade and I were called by Princess Twilight to go to Manehatten. It's of major importance and then we were going to go on vacation. I just wanted to tell you, so we'll be gone for a little while."

Button managed to regain his composure and nodded at the blue unicorn's explanation. "Yeah. Sure, you are." He smirks with a wink. "However, I think that's nice that you're going on vacation. The repairs here are going well, but it's not been easy. Thankfully, he shop is almost ready to be reopened again." He says, before looking back at the couple. "I managed to get in touch with their boss and they said they'd pay for the damages. They didn't say how or why, but they were extremely angry at Cosmic and Frozen." Dynamo smiled at the news and nods. "I had a feeling. I was telling Sunny about how Cosmic and Frozen were part of a sponsored team when I was younger. I guess my theory wasn't too far off." Button could only nod in agreement, but raised an eyebrow at Dynamo's comment. "So, Sunny, huh? I take it you and here are giving each other pet names now? What about you, D-Pad? I'm guessing you're her knight in shining armor?" He chuckled, unaware that his guess was right. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"We can do that." Sunlight agreed happily "We just need to agree on a story regarding things like my and Jade's parents to avoid any suspicion caused by illogical or conflicting stories." "And the work shouldn't become a problem since it isn't bound to time other than we can't go too early to somewhere, since we are paid for the work we do, not for the time."

Sunlight nodded to Dynamo's explanation, and for the conversation between him and Button, she stayed quiet so she wouldn't interrupt. She chuckled and shook her head at the marriage comment, but didn't say anything, she also ignored the correction she wanted to make, that being the fact that she and Jade were the ones going in name of work, and Dynamo was jsut tagging along. 

Sunlight stayed quiet, waiting until she was addressed or otherwise was given a change to comment to avoid interrupting, she wasn't sure if Button had believed Dynamo's explanation, because his reply with a wink could have meant several things, one of which was that he really though they were getting married already. When Sunlight finally got a change to speak, after a comment that could have been easily addressed to her, she simply chuckled "I call him Blue." sure Button had been right on his guess too, but Sunlight didn't necessary think it was any of his business regardless of how nice of a pony he was.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Button smiled with a chuckle as Sunlight gave out Dynamo's nickname. "Blue, huh? That does make sense given the fact that his fur color is blue. It's pretty simple for a nickname, but I think that's nice. The color blue is sort of like a wise color. I guess you would call her Orange in some cases, right?" He asks his friend, to which Dynamo nods. "I would say that. Maybe more along the lines of Hikari. It's another way of saying light. Such as, the light that warms my heart, whenever I'm with her." He smiles softly, running a hoof through his mane. "Okay. I think we get the point, Casanova. Go and have a nice time on your vacation. Just let me know when you get back and we can get you back to the job at hoof." Dynamo nods and walked away. All the while waving to to his boss, who returned the wave. "Thanks and we'll see you soon, Button!" He calls out to his friend, while he and Sunlight started making their way towards the train station.

As they walked, Dynamo smiled sheepishly at Sunlight. "You'll have to forgive him. He likes to joke around with others from time to time. However, what I said earlier was true." He says, smiling as she agreed on his suggestion. "That sounds good to me. I like the idea of making a story. Maybe when we are not busy, the three of us will figure something out. Depending if Jade wants to go to Fillydelphia with us or not." He says, wanting to not leave anyone behind. "That's true. I guess I never really thought of it that way when it comes to work. Although, I'm kind of confused. What did you mean when you said we can't go too early to somewhere?" He asks, looking to Sunlight with a curious look on his face. "Is it because the one who has the location of the certain mission won't have everything prepared for you and Jade?" 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight waved to Button too as she followed Dynamo out.

It took her a moment to realized what Dynamo was talking about when he returned to their earlier conversation "Jade and I actually already have a story we tell to ponies, but I fill you in on it when the time comes." "And I don't see why he wouldn't come, but who knows, things can change." For his question, she nodded "Pretty much. The places where we go are usually old buildings that are either buried or in ruins, so they need to be secured before they can let anypony in to avoid injuries and such." "Some cases may even be that we don't even see the place and instead they just bring all material outside due it being too dangerous."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

As the couple was making their way towards the train station, Dynamo nods in understanding to Sunlight's comment. "Oh, okay. I would have imagined that you would have different stories for ponies when going from place to place. I guess that wouldn't really work that well. Especially if you do keep in touch with some ponies from different towns." He says, before continuing. "I guess I'll learn of the story when we are on the train. If that doesn't work, then we can discuss it at the hotel. I'll still have to make a call to my mom. I wouldn't want to just show up to her house unannounced." He chuckles, nodding at anything changing in the future. "That's true. It would be cool for him to go with us. Everyone deserves some time off every once in a while. I know my mom will want to meet both you and Jade."

As she explained her reasoning on time not being a factor in gathering the info from their missions, Dynamo nodded with a look of awe and understanding on his face. "Oh, I see. I guess that some places are not affected by time, or something along those lines. Seeing how it already takes enough time to clear the area. Since you said they wouldn't want anypony to get hurt. It's more about gathering information and bringing said info back safely. At least the time between missions doesn't sound too bad." He says, noticing that the train station was coming into view. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad
"Telling different story to everypony would be very bad idea, because even if we would remember what we have told to who, what happens if they meet?" It wasn't an actual question, it was just to prove a point, but Sunlight spoke with a kind tone. "I don't know if we need to discuss the story quite yet since we are going to Manehattan where you shouldn't end up into situation where you need to answer instead of me, but I guess I can tell you it after I'm done with Jade." She nodded at the last comment "True."

Sunlight nodded "There exists situations where there could be a time limit for how long some information can be gathered, but like we have told earlier, princess takes care of those, we go to places that she doesn't have time to go to or are otherwise not important enough for her to use several days to go there."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo thought for a moment on what Sunlight had told him. He shuddered at the idea, before nodding in agreement. "You're right. That wouldn't be good if everyone you knew would meet. Things would get pretty suspicious if they were told different stories." He says, listening intently on the plan. "That sounds like a good idea. If we can't discuss the story now, then we can discuss the story for another time. It's like I said before. I would need to let my mom know that I would be stopping by with some guests. The reason is that she works as a dance instructor. She has her own dance studio, where she can teach her students different dancing styles. She can be pretty busy from time to time, so it might take some time." 

Dynamo nods as he had a thoughtful look about Sunlight's remark. "Oh, okay. I guess the status of Princess would allow them to get the information and avoid the time limit. That sounds good to me. It also sounds like a lot of fun, if you ask me. Since she doesn't have to go to certain places that may take days to travel. It almost feels like going on an adventure. That, or taking a trip to somewhere not many ponies get to go to." He says, before continuing. "I guess it's also because she's running a school on friendship and has map missions too. I guess it makes perfect sense to have other ponies go in her place." As they approached the train station, he opened up his suitcase to look for his train ticket. "Hey, Sunny? Did we have the tickets, or were they kept by Jade?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"I'd say it's good to let her know even if there wasn't the work aspect, it's nicer to her to have time to prepare, it's just good manners." Sunlight commented, she didn't really know that much about dancing, only some basics, so she didn't comment anything on that, because she didn't know what she could comment. "I for example dislike it if someone just comes visit without telling if for example I haven't had time to clean up."

She replied with a nod and a hum of agreement to Dynamo's replies, she didn't have anything to add to that. "I have the tickets with me." she replied, "I took them when we left the house." she then spotted Jade, who was standing at the station with a pair of saddlebags, "Jade is there."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiles and nods in agreement to Sunlight's remark. "That's true when you put it that way. My mom always wanted to know about guests a few days in advance. That way, the house would be spotless when the guests did arrive." He says, thinking about when to call his mom. "Maybe I can call her tonight when we are back at the hotel. That way, we won't have to worry about gathering info and she won't have any dance classes. I just wanted to forewarn you. If I call and let her know what's going on, she may want to talk to you." He says, giving his girlfriend a reassuring look. "There's nothing to worry about. It's nothing bad, or anything like that. She may want to know what kind of guests I'll be bringing with me. If I tell her I'm bringing my girlfriend, she'll want to get to know you."

At the mention of her having the train tickets, the gaming unicorn sighed in relief. "That's good to hear. I guess that's another thing I thought I forgot. It's a good think you're here to remind me on one thing or another. Otherwise, I would forget other important things to take with me on a trip. I'd be afraid if I lost my head if it wasn't attached to my shoulders." He chuckled at his joke as she spotted Jade, who was standing at the station. He nods as he saw the pair of saddlebags that Jade was bringing. "You were right that he was at the station before us. I'm pretty surprised to see that he's wide awake. I thought he'd be resting on a bench." He raised an eyebrow in surprise, before continuing. "I guess one would be afraid to fall asleep if someone would steal your saddlebag. Maybe he would want to rest on the train." He wondered, waving to Jade to let him know that he and Sunlight had arrived.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"I don't worry, it's rather expected for mother to want to meet her son's girlfriend." Sunlight pointed out "And considering your history, I can see her wanting to see if I can be trusted."

She chuckled "Well, it's good then that we met, because with my memory, I should be able make sure you don't forget your head." she shrugged at Dynamo's guesses about Jade "Or he went to sleep early, or he has already slept, reasons are many, and even I can't guess them all." she nodded as greeting to Jade while Dynamo waved, Jade answered with a quick wave and walked to them "I hope your morning went well, did you remember everything you need?" he knew it was a stupid question since Sunlight couldn't forget, but it was polite to ask nevertheless. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled with a nod at Sunlight's remark. "That's true. She's really nice, so there shouldn't be any problems." He says, nodding in agreement, before continuing. "I think my mom would trust you easily. After she gets to know you, then my mom will think you're a part of the family. She always wants to know if I'm doing okay and that the others in town are being nice. My mom worries a lot, but I can understand that."

He rolled his eyes playfully with a smirk at Sunlight's comment. "That's good to know. Seeing how a knight should always keep his Princess safe." He says, before continuing. "Too many theories that one can't answer them all. Always good to go to the source and ask, but one can't help but think of many possibilities." He says, a look of fake surprise on his face. He chuckled and shook his head as Jade walked up to the couple. At Jade's question, Dynamo nodded with a smile. "Yup. Everything went pretty well. We double checked and triple checked for good measure. We have everything and we're ready for the trip. How about you, Jade? Has your morning gone well and you got everything for the trip?" He asks as he looked ahead to see that the train hadn't arrived just yet. "I guess we're still a few minutes early. The train isn't supposed to show up until 10 am, right?" He asks, while looking for the designated time at the train station.

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight nodded and smiled, it sounded like usual mother to her, so she didn't comment on it.

"Yeah, I got everything, I prepared everything yesterday so I needed to just wake up and leave today." Jade replied in his usual manner "Then I just grabbed breakfast on go and ate here while waiting for you." "And the train should be here about ten minutes before ten, the just announced it a moment ago." the train left at 10, so naturally it would come bit earlier to the station since there needed to be time for ponies to go in and come out. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo nods, seeing that Jade had his suitcase with him. "That's good to hear. You left pretty quickly yesterday. I'm guessing it was to take care of everything, before going on the trip." He says, chuckling at the idea of breakfast. "We almost had the same idea, but we opted to make a quick breakfast." he says, remembering about the trip he wanted to plan with Sunlight. "That reminds me. I was thinking of taking a trip with Sunny to Fillydelphia in the future. I was wondering if you wanted to go with us." He says, nodding as he went over the train schedule. He noticed the time was around 9:45 am. So, they had a couple of minutes, before the train would arrive. He placed his suitcase down and waited for the train to arrive. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"Partly yes." Jade agreed, but didn't seem to be even planning to explain what he meant by it being only partly true. He smiled humorously at Dynamo's mention about the breakfast, and became thoughtful after his question "I don't promise anything for now, I have no way of knowing what I will be doing whenever you decide to do the trip, so I can't tell if I have time for it." "But if the schedule makes it so it is fully dependent on if I want to or not, I most likely will..." Sunlight cut in "...Since when have you not had time when I have time?" "Things change my dear sister."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo nods at Jade's comment. He wondered if by partly, Jade had other things to take care of. The gaming unicorn wanted to question his friend, but decided not to look into it much. At the reply to his earlier question, Dynamo nodded in understanding. "That's understandable. I asked because I don't know when we'll have free time. Due to how you two will be going on info recovery missions. So, I thought I'd ask ahead of time. I'm planning to call my mom later tonight to let her know about the plan. When there's a solid date, then I'll be sure to inform you Jade." He says, but tilted his head at Sunlight's response. It was then that, he to, was surprised by what Jade had said. 'He doesn't have much time as he usually would anymore? I wonder what's up. I hope it isn't anything too troubling.' He thought, frowning slightly as he felt a disheartening feeling in his stomach. He glanced off to the side, only to hear the whistle of the train. He sighed in relief as he was saved by the ride. "It looks like that's our cue to get going. Let's hurry, so we don't miss our train." He says, smiling softly as he grabbed his suitcase. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1