Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

@Dynamo Pad
"Oh, I see." Jade sounded relieved "It's most likely the former, you know, sleep-talking of sorts." "It's rare but it happens." 

When Dynamo wrapped his hooves around Sunlight, she froze, her whole body tensed up and everything from her sobbing and shaking to her breathing stopped for a moment, but she soon started breathing again and the shaking returned, but it was different type of shaking, as it wan't fearful shaking, but instead it was shaking that happens when muscles relax, and eventually even that stopped.

But Sunlight still didn't react for a while, she still stayed in the same position and didn't say anything, the only movement there was, were small twitches now and then in different parts of her body. This lasted for several minutes, but then suddenly Sunlight forced her front hooves free and wrapped them around Dynamo tightly like her life depended on it, lowered her face against his shoulder, and broke out into intense crying.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo could only sigh in relief as there was no danger for the moment. "Thanks for letting me know about that, Jade. I was starting to worry that there was somepony trying to harm Sunlight." He called out as he stayed with Sunlight in the comforting hug. He began to notice that Sunlight's shaking had subsided. He was happy and was about to talk to the orange mare. However, as he pulled back from the hug, he couldn't hear any breathing emanating from his girlfriend. It was as if she was as still like a statue. "Sunlight, are you..." He desperately called out to her, but his questions were answered when she started to breathe again. She still didn't react, but she was still there with Dynamo and Jade. The blue unicorn then felt Sunlight wrapping her hooves around him tightly as if he was a lifeline. "S-Sunlight?" He was confused, but he could understand as he started to hear the orange mare break down into tears. Dynamo closed his eyes and returned the tight embrace with a solemn look upon his face. He felt a stray tear fall, but decided to be strong for her. "Shh...it's okay, Sunny. I'm right here and I will never leave you. I will never let anyone hurt you or make you feel sad or fearful. I will always be with you, sweetheart." He whispered softly into her ear as he rubbed her back in a circular motion to calm her down. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight didn't even try to speak, she knew what she had just went through was nothing but a memory, but what she had felt was as real as it can be, and now all came pouring out in form of tears, and she simply couldn't think straight enough to form words. Jade landed next to them, looking relieved and sympathetic, it was clear that it pained him to see Sunlight in such state. 

Jade walked next to the two and whispered to Dynamo's ear "I'll be some distance away waiting, take your time with her, don't try to hurry her to do anything." he then walked off without waiting for an answer, it was best to give Sunlight and Dynamo some space until Sunlight calmed down, he sighed after he was far enough for Dynamo and Sunlight to not hear him, why do I have to be so useless, he then sat down and stared forward. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo didn't say anything, but continued to comfort his distraught girlfriend. His ears perked as he could hear Jade had landed next to them. He looked up to meet Jade's gaze and nods with a sorrowful expression. He listened closely to what Jade had whispered and nods. "Okay and if there's anything wrong, then I'll call you over." He called out as Jade began walking away from the duo. 'You don't have to worry about that, Jade. I won't rush Sunlight to feel better. I don't know what had happened, but I can tell that she's been through a lot. The only thing we can do now is to be there for her, as well as reassure her that everything will be okay.' He thought to himself as he continue to hug Sunlight. He gently rocked her back and forth to help in calming her down. "I know I might know everything on what had happened, but I'm here now, Sunlight. I know it would sound crazy, but we can always turn a bad memory into a good memory by being hopeful. Imagine that I'm there with you and making that pony leave you alone. I promised that I would be there for you and I will keep by that promise, Sunny." He wasn't sure if his idea would work, but he wanted to do what he could to make sure that the orange unicorn mare would be okay. 

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight was quiet for while more, but eventually she calmed down her crying just enough to talk between the sobs "I'm........afraid......that I.....can't.....change......my.....memories....." "But." she raised her head from Dynamo's shoulder and looked at him with her eyes still streaming "...You.....saved me.....from...myself...." she tried to balance her breathing  "....and I know.....you can....and will....do it....again." she lowered her head back against Dynamo's shoulder "I'm scared Dynamo.....scared of.....my own....mind."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo waited patiently as he noticed that Sunlight had stayed quiet. He could hear her sobbing as she tried to talk to him. As he listened, Dynamo frowned as he felt powerless to help Sunlight. He felt her pull back from his hug as she looked up at him. "I'm sorry that you can't change your memories. If that was possible, then things wouldn't seem so terrifying." He used his hooves to gently wipe the tears that were streaming down Sunlight's face. As she continued to explain, Dynamo gained a look of confusion upon his muzzle. "H-How did I save you from yourself? I'm glad I helped you, but I feel as though I've done nothing." He looked down slightly as a feeling of sadness and powerlessness took over him. "Sometimes I feel like I can't do anything right. There are even times that I might let others down. That, or they might get hurt because of me." He closed his eyes tightly as he recalled the events of the day before.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked up to meet her gaze. A look of care and understanding had appeared on his muzzle. "Even though I can clueless at times, I will always be here for you, Sunlight. If what you said is true, then I know I'll be here to save you again." He wrapped his arms around her as Sunlight rested her head upon his shoulder. "It sounds like the mind can be a scary and dangerous thing. If there was a way for me to go into your mind, then I could help in not making you feel afraid of your mind. One thing I know is that you should try and follow your heart. It's how I was able to ask you out and how we became a couple." He smiles softly as he rested his chin upon her head. "What about you, Sunny? What does your heart tell you?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"It tells me I'm wrong..." Was Sunlight's answer, she was still crying, but she had managed to balance her breathing so she could talk relatively normally regardless of the occasional sob "...wrong about myself, it tries to fight my mind, but it's too weak alone." "It tells me that there has been something missing since I first woke up, and that it has finally been found." she gently raised her head from Dynamo's shoulder and looked up to his eyes smiling faintly, though tears were still flowing "That's how you saved me Dynamo, it doesn't matter if you succeed or fail, if you know everything, or know nothing, your existence alone helps me." she put her hoof gently on Dynamo's cheek "You constantly apologize fearing you hurt me...." ".....when in truth you're the one healing the wounds that my own mind causes." her disguise slowly faded away, "When my mind was overwhelmed by darkness, my heart brought me here, to the place where we met, it knew something my mind hadn't yet realized, it knew it wasn't alone in the dark anymore, it now had source of light....." "....you."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo couldn't believe what he was hearing from Sunlight's remark. He could only shake his head as he tightened the hug as he could hear the occasional sob. "What you are isn't wrong, Sunny. Even if your heart fights your mind, or even if you think you're too week to fight alone. Never forget that you are never alone. You have your brother who is always there for you. You also have me, who will always be by your side, no matter what." He was silent as he saw Sunlight raise her head from his shoulder to meet his gaze. The blue unicorn eye's widened slightly as he felt his breath had left him. He didn't expect Sunlight to say something like that to him. He felt a few tears had welled up in his eyes, but he tried to stay positive. "I never thought that I would be able to be that much of help." He started, but stopped as he felt Sunlight's hoof upon his cheek. 

"I guess I say sorry a lot because of my past. After the constant bullying of others and how everyone made me feel like I didn't belong with friends. I guess there's that fear in the back of my mind that I might make others mad at me. I guess that's why I'm not the best when it comes to taking a joke from time to time. Sometimes I feel like I've messed up a lot and I have to apologize for it." He noticed that her disguise had slowly faded away, but he didn't shy from that. Instead, he smiled softly, while listening intently on her feelings. "What you said kind of reminded me of a quote from a video game. Even in deepest of darkness. There will always be the brightest light. It's from the game Kingdom Hearts." He chuckled slightly and shook his head, before continuing. "I guess what I mean is that it makes sense that I would be the light in your darkness. No matter what happens, I would dive into the depths of darkness to bring you back. Just like how you've given me hope and light when I wasn't sure of who I was." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight was quiet for a moment, she didn't really know what to say to anything that Dynamo had said, and it was better she didn't say anything as her negative toughs hadn't yet fully disappeared She started to calm down and the flow of tears started getting weaker, she just stared at Dynamo with a faint smile for a second "I love you Dynamo." she then went for a kiss, but because this time she was without the disguise, instead of the usual feeling, Dynamo would only be able to feel what could only be described as warm plastic. 

(Sorry, experiencing slight writers block again :adorkable:)

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo had become concerned as Sunlight didn't say anything after what he had told her. He could see the tears were starting to cease as he noticed a faint smile for a split second. He was caught off guard as Sunlight leaned over and gave Dynamo a kiss. The blue unicorn could only describe the kiss as warm plastic, but in his heart he could feel the warmth, love and care from the unicorn mare that he cared for. He closed his eyes and returned the kiss, before pulling back from the kiss and smiling softly at the mare before him. "I love you too, Sunlight. More than you'll ever know and I will always be here for you, Sunny." He says as he felt a gentle breeze wash over him. He closed his eyes briefly as he enjoyed the comfortable silence that surrounded the group. He slowly opens his eyes and looks out over the horizon towards Ponyville.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight shook a little when the breeze washes over her, it felt lot colder when she didn't have the disguise on, so naturally to combat it, her disguise faded back on slowly and she leaned towards Dynamo's warmth. She had calmed down at this point, the last tears dropping to the ground, and she too was enjoying the silence, thus she didn't break it with any words, she just turned around so she too was looking towards the town, and rested her head on Dynamo's shoulder like she had done few days ago in the same place. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo could feel Sunlight was shaking as he looked to see what was wrong. He soon began to understand that she was feeling cold because of the breeze. He wrapped an arm around Sunlight's shoulder and pulled her closer to him. This way, he could help share his warmth to help keep Sunlight from feeling cold. He soon took notice that Sunlight had activated her disguise as she leaned her head against his shoulder. The blue unicorn smiled softly as he rested his head against her head. He honestly couldn't feel the need to say anything. Just the comforting silence, the view of the town and the mare he cared for next to him was perfect, in his opinion. 

After some time had passed, Dynamo had sat up and turned his attention over to his girlfriend. "How are you feeling now, Sunny? Are you starting to feel a little bit better? Do you want to start heading back to town soon?" He asks as he felt concerned about the events that had happened previously this morning. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"I feel lot better, this moment here, it reminded me about the last time we were here." Sunlight smiled softly "It made me happy." her smile fainted a bit and she continued with unsure tone "But I don't know if I'm ready to go to town again.....I...He's there." "I'm not sure if I can face him...ever.."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiles softly as he hugs Sunlight closely to him. "I'm glad to hear that you're feeling a lot better. I agree that I feel truly happy, as well. Just being here is so peaceful. It's even better that I get to share this amazing and tranquil view with my special somepony." He turns his attention over to her and gently nuzzles her cheek. He then turns back to the scenery before them, before continuing. "The day that we were here was one of the best days of my life in Ponyville. If I could, then I would redo that day. Just because I was able to meet you and Jade, sweetheart." He frowned slightly as he could see the unsure look upon Sunlight's muzzle. He held her hoof in his own and nods. "I understand and I don't blame you for feeling this way. We don't have to go back to town if you don't want to. Maybe we could go back to my place and have our anime marathon. What do you think, Sunlight? Maybe we could see if Jade would like to join us." He suggested as he waited to hear what Sunlight was feeling. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just smiled warmly at Dynamo not having anything to add, though she blushed just a bit from the nuzzling out of reflex as it took her little off guard, but the blush disappeared as quickly as it had appeared.

"That sounds nice." She replied to Dynamo's suggestion with a smile "I just hope Jade doesn't mind." "Something seems to be bothering him."

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo nods at Sunlight's remark as he frowned slightly. He looked towards Jade, who was still sitting a few feet away from them. "I don't think Jade would mind. It's always good to spend time with your friends. I just hope that he's okay. He's been acting slightly weird for the past day or so. I know we just met, but I hope he won't mind what's bothering him." He says as he stood up and offered his hoof for Sunlight to take. He soon began walking over to the green Pegasus to grab his attention. "Hey Jade! I was able to help Sunlight to calm down and she's doing a lot better. We were going to head back to my place to watch an anime marathon. We were wondering if you wanted to come along and join us in watching anime. It's always good to hang out and spend some time with your friends." He says with a smile in hopes that Jade would accept the offer.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight grabbed Dynamo's hoof and pulled herself up "Hopefully."
When Dynamo and Sunlight reached Jade, Jade was kicking the ground with his forehoof and had dug a small hole doing that, he turned towards them when Dynamo spoke, and nodded in the end of it, "Good, I was actually going to suggest something similar." "And sure, I can join you for some time, though I will eventually leave you two be, I have few things to do."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo had noticed slightly that Jade was kicking the ground with his forehoof, while digging a small hole in the ground. He wondered if the green Pegasus pony was looking for something, or something was bothering him. He chose not to say anything and smiles with a nod. However, Dynamo adopted a confused look upon his face. "You were going to suggest something similar? What did you have in mind, Jade?" He asks as Jade agreed to hang out with both Dynamo and Sunlight. "Awesome and that's understandable. I hope I'm not taking up your time. I know everyone can be busy from time to time. However, it's good to kick back and relax sometimes." He says, before giving Jade a somewhat serious look. "Please, Jade. If you ever have something on your mind, then don't hesitate to talk to me about it. You're my friend and it's always good to talk to someone. If they have something to say, or something along those lines." He soon smiles and starts leading the way back to his house. "Let's get going because we're burning sunlight." He stopped momentarily to analyze his choice of words. "I meant the amount of time we have left for the day. I didn't mean you, Sunny." He says while chuckling sheepishly and giving the siblings an apologetic look. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"Nothing specific, I just would have suggested you two to go to your place since going back to town would risk that happening again." Jade explained "And don't worry, you're not, I just need to figure out if that pony was just visiting here or if we have a problem, but there is no hurry with that." he shrugged at Dynamo asking if there was something on his mind "I'm fine, I appreciate the concern though."

Sunlight just chuckled at Dynamo's sunlight comment and apology "I know silly, though you do make me feel so warm inside that you could just as easily be burning me." the latter part she said in very clear joking tone, she then added with a smile "In a good way of course."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

As the trio began making their way towards Dynamo's house, the blue unicorn nodded as he listened to Jade's reasoning. "That makes sense when you put it that way." He walked closely to Jade, so that Sunlight wouldn't hear him. "Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully it'll be the former of the two options. I wouldn't want him to stay and cause any trouble in Ponyville. This town is really peaceful from time to time and I'd hate for someone to ruin that peace." He says, before giving Jade his space and continued his walking pace. He noticed Jade shrugging his shoulders, but still smiled nonetheless. "Okay and it's no problem. You're my friend Jade and I'll always worry about my friends. I mean, sometimes friends can be like family. I know we only just met, but I can really see you like a brother in the future."

Dynamo faked a gasp as he heard Sunlight's remark. "Maybe I should tone down the comments, so you don't burn up! I do have an air conditioner, so you'd be able to calm down." He joked while giving Sunlight a playful grin. "I'm glad I can make you feel that way, Sunny. I can easily say the exact same thing." He says while looking towards Sunlight with a soft smile. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Jade didn't say anything and instead just replied to everything with gestures like nods and smiles, except for Dynamo's last comment he simply replied "Thank you.". He smiled warmly at the interaction between Dynamo and Sunlight.

Sunlight chuckled at Dynamo's joke, she was expecting something like that, but it didn't matter to her as she found it funny regardless, she smiled back at Dynamo. She chuckled "I wonder how long we keep telling to each other how great the other is."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

The trip back to Ponyville was pretty peaceful. Nothing was needed to be said as it was a comfortable silence. He looked back to Jade as he gave the blue unicorn his thanks. Dynamo smiled and nods at the gesture. "You're welcome and it's no problem." He says as he turns his attention over to Sunlight, who was chuckling at his little joke. He couldn't help, but smile at Sunlight. Just hearing her laugh and voice was music to his ears. "Hmm...I'm not too sure. I think we'd go on forever if we kept telling each other how great the other is. I wouldn't mind because I'd tell the world how great my girlfriend is." He looked back to her, while grinning sheepishly with a chuckle. 

It didn't take the group long to make it to Dynamo's house. He walked up to the house and used his magic to open the door. He then moved aside to open the door for the siblings to walk. He raised a hoof and bowed with a smile. "Welcome my guests to my humble abode. No need to be formal. Just make yourselves at home." He says, even though Sunlight was at his home before. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just smiled and chuckled at Dynamo as she didn't have anything to add.

Jade let out a exhale of amusement at Dynamo's over the top gesture as he walked in and Sunlight followed him smiling at Dynamo. Jade looked around a bit "Your house is quite bigger than our place, this must be a pain to keep clean." Sunlight hit her brother's shoulder playfully "Like you know anything about cleaning." and he chuckled "Can you really blame me when you do everything with your magic faster than I can even think where the mop is."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled as he was able to make the siblings laugh. It was always good to chuckle every now and then. From what he was told earlier this morning, he knew that laughter and friends was always the best kind of medicine. As the siblings made their way into his house, he entered his home and closed the door behind him. He watched as Jade seemed to marvel about the blue unicorn's home. He smiled and shook his head. "To tell you the truth, this isn't really my home. This belonged to Pinball Wizard, the pony who taught me about video games. He's also the one who let Button Prompt to run the arcade here, in Ponyville. He knew that I was coming down to live in Ponyville, so he gave me his old summer home."

Dynamo couldn't help, but chuckle and nod in agreement. "That's the understatement of the year. When I got here, the place was a bit of a mess. Pinball tends to keep things tidy, but forgets a stray soda can once in a while." He grimaced, before continuing. "I'm just thankful I can use magic. Moving my stuff in here and keeping the place clean is no joke. I have a bad habit of leaving soda cans everywhere. I tend to get lazy and don't feel like cleaning up, but then how would my guests feel?" He chuckled and grinned sheepishly, while running a hoof through his mane. He then began to make his way to the kitchen, while calling out to the siblings behind him. "Would you like me to get you anything to drink? I have a variety, but it depends on the beverage that you'd like to have." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"It's still your house even if you're just borrowing it." Jade pointed out.

Sunlight chuckled as she listened Dynamo's reply to Jade "You stallions..." "How do you even survive without us mares." Jade laughed "Well I guess Dynamo is lucky to have you then Sunlight." "We'll see however I will survive without you when you eventually move here." when Dynamo offered beverage, Sunlight shook her head right away but Jade though for a second "What do you have?"

• Brohoof 1