Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled at her comment and nods. "I guess Spike was there and thought that Jade might be very helpful for what Twilight needed." He chuckled, before continuing. "It's funny how things work out for the best." He says as he turned to make his way out of the castle.

As he waited for Sunlight to catch up, he listened to her explanation on the move and trip to Manehatten. "That's good to hear. I didn't mind if we moved everything to my place after we got back. I just wasn't sure when we needed to leave for the trip. That, and when and if Princess Twilight needed us back by a certain time." He chuckled along with her as he walked next to her, while interlacing their tails together. "I guess we can go to your house and get everything needed for the move and. Then we can go to my place and drop everything off, while I go and pack my stuff for the trip." Just then, a thought occurred to him as they began walking to Sunlight's house. "Speaking of which, how did Jade take the news? Was he okay with you moving out and staying at my place?" He figured that there wasn't any problems with that, but he just wanted to be sure.

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just shrugged.

"There's no time limit." she explained "Anything that is time sensitive, Princess will handle herself, we take care of things that doesn't require her presence." she again helped Dynamo with the interlacing of their tales "Shouldn't we get the wagon from your place first?" she asked, but quickly added "Actually, nevermind, I don't need my bed in your place." she stepped closer to Dynamo and gently bumped the side of his head with her own "Since I won't be sleeping in it anyways.".

"He reacted just as I expected." Sunlight said happily "He just nodded and told me he's happy for me, then joking about how he doesn't know how he will survive without a mare taking care of him."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo sighed in relief to Sunlight's remark. "That's good to hear. I wouldn't want to keep someone waiting when it comes to handling something important. At least we'll get to enjoy looking around the city and spending time with each other." He smiles as he was about to nod on them going to get the wagon. However, he had a look of confusion as she changed her mind. As she explained her reasoning and bumped the side of his head with her own, he chuckled. "That makes a lot of sense when you put it that way." He says as he gently bumped the side of her head with his own.

He chuckled and smiled as he heard about Jade's reaction. "That sounds about right. I'm glad he took the news pretty well." He chuckled once more as she explained Jade's joke. "I think he'll be just fine. Although, do you think he'll find someone special, while we are on this trip?" 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just smiled and chuckled as usual.

"That's not impossible." She replied to Dynamo's question "If he goes to public at all that is." she chuckled a bit "I wouldn't be surprised if he focused fully on the task at hoof, ignoring everything else." she returned to her usual talking tone "But in all seriousness, he doesn't really seem like he's even interested in relationships, but then again, it may be that now that I move with you he may get interest in the idea, because as much as we joke about it, it's really him who has been taking care of me and not other way around, so he may feel weird to not have someone to take care of. "

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled at Sunlight's remark. "Hopefully he'll know when to take a break when it comes to gathering the information of the books. One does have to eat, go to the restroom and such." He chuckled, but shook his head. He knew that they might not need such tasks since they are artificial. However, he wanted to act like everything was normal, so as to not draw attention from the public. "That's true when you think about it. He seems to more of the lone wolf, or something along those lines. Although, trying something new wouldn't be so bad." He ran a hoof through his mane, while blushing in embarrassment and shyness. "To be honest, I was worried that you weren't interested in relationships. From what you said just now, I thought you would have had the same idea. However, I'm glad to know you felt the same and that we're here now." He hummed in thought to what Sunlight had said, before nodding. "I guess Jade was used to doing something for so long that it just became a regular thing? I've done things out of habit that I tend to do the action without noticing." He chuckled as he remembered checking the doors in his house to know they were unlocked. "I hope everything will be okay for Jade. I'm really glad that I'm able to go on this trip with you guys." He says as the sibling's house was just within walking distance.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight decided to not point out that they don't need to eat and so on, she had realized that she was sabotaging her own dream of being normal by constantly bringing up these things, they were not normal. "I have actually been always interested in relationships, I just wasn't sure if that was possible for me since...you know, and like I told you back then, my dream is to have a family, normal family..." she seemed down when she said the normal part, but she tried to hide it by continuing with her usual tone "And about Jade, I don't think it something he has learned, he has always taken care of me, always protected me, from the start, he has been the one who takes care of everything that could be even slightly unpleasant for me." 
She just smiled at Dynamo's last comment.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled as Sunlight talked about relationships. He stayed quiet as she gave her remark. "I'm glad that you were interested in relationships. Also, I think that's a great dream to have." He leans closely to hear, so that he could whisper in her ear. "I hope I can make that dream a reality, one day. Not only that, but I think we'll have a happy and normal family. To me, you're a normal, kind, funny, sweet and caring mare, who I love with all of my heart." He kisses her cheek as he leaned back to continue walking. "I understand and I'm glad he was able to look out for you. It shows what a great friend and brother he is. I just hope I can do just as great of a job as he has." He says as they arrived at the siblings home. "So, what do you think? Ready to start packing? Then we can bring everything home and go on a nice trip together?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight smiled at words of assurance and kiss, but there was a detail about that dream that bothered her mind still, she hadn't talked aou it before because she found it to be way too early to talk about such thing, but she had to get it out of her mind, so she decided to bring it up when they were alone. "You don't need to do like Jade, in fact, I prefer you not being like him, if I want him, I go meet him." "I just brought it up for my point."

When they arrived to  their destination, Sunlight nodded to Dynamo's question, but when they got inside, she turned to Dynamo "Before I start, there's something I need to talk about with you." her smile had faded and she looked bit sad "It's bit early to talk about it, but there's something relating to my dream that...worries me."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled at Sunlight's remark and faked a sigh of relief. "Whew. That's good to hear. Also, I get what you mean. I don't think I can ever be like Jade. I think I'm pretty good at being myself." He grinned with a chuckle. As Sunlight nodded to his question, the gaming pony was about to walk up to the house. However, as they stepped inside the home, he was stopped as Sunlight turned to face him. He wanted to ask what was wrong, but he could see the saddened expression in her eyes. "Is everything okay, Sunny? If there's something wrong, then you can tell me. I'm here for you." He stayed silent as she talked about her dream for the future. He gently guided her over to the couch as he sat next to her on the furniture. "I wouldn't say that it's too early to talk about certain things. If something is making you feel concerned, then you can always talk to me about it. Just like how I can talk to you when something feels wrong." He gently placed his hoof upon her own hoof. "What's making you feel worried about your dream for the future?"

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"It's..." Sunlight started, trying to figure out how to word it, she lowered her head "You know my biggest dream is to have a normal family....but there's a big part of a family that is almost taken for granted to happen, but for a machine like me...." "....foals." she looked up at Dynamo "We don't know if Jade and I can have offspring, and I don't know which answer I want to be true." "Because it would be heartbreaking to find out it's impossible, but if it is possible..." she looked horrified "...that type of thing can't be made artificially, so if it is possible....what happened to the original ponies?"

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo waited patiently as he squeezed her hooves with his hooves. He wanted to reassure the orange unicorn that everything would be okay. He nodded as she brought up her dream of having a family. He frowned in understanding as she explained her dilemma. "Now I'm starting to understand." He says as she looked up to him. "It's even difficult to try and go to someone, who would know so much about this sort of thing. Given that you and Jade are artificial, it's difficult to put trust in others." He remembered the one pony they ran into. Along with what Sunlight had told him about her past. "If only we knew about your original creator. Then, we could have known everything there is to know if you could have an offspring." He had a confused look upon his face as she wondered about her last remark. "I hope this isn't a bad question, but I'm confused. By the original ponies, did you mean the offspring themselves, or some other pony that's involved?" 

Dynamo sat there feeling crestfallen for Sunlight. His ears fell as he didn't know what to say, but he knew that he would be there for her. Without a second thought, he pulled his girlfriend into a hug and rested his head upon her head. "I may not know all the answers, but I know we'll get through this. Soon, we'll get all the answers that you want to know and you and I can have a loving, normal and happy family together. If it's possible, then we'll figure out the answers you need. If not, then maybe we can always look into adopting a child or two." He rubbed her back soothingly, while gently rocking her back and forth. "No matter what, I will always be there for you. You're my girlfriend and if all turns out well, then maybe we can become a loving husband and wife. I want to be husband who will love his wife wholeheartedly. Along with a child or children, who can grow up to be happy and healthy. I want to have a family in the future and I want to share that dream with you, sweetheart. I know we may not have all of the answers, but I know we'll get through this. The future is still a long time off, so we have plenty of time. I won't give up when it comes to finding these answers with you. We'll figure this all out together." He pulled back from the hug and gave her a soft, yet reassuring smile.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just hummed in agreement to Dynamo's comments, she sighed at Dynamo's question, but it wasn't a sigh of frustration, it was more like sad sigh, like she didn't want to say what she was going to say "There is certain aspects that are and have to be biological in the process, we aren't biological, so we can't create anything biological." "So that means, that if we are capable of....reproducing, the needed biological aspects has been added to us, but they can't just appear from nowhere, they have been taken from something...from someone...." she stared Dynamo in the eyes "....some..ponies.".

Sunlight stayed quiet and still during the hug, and when Dynamo pulled back, She just quietly whispered "Thank you."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo could hear Sunlight sigh, but he stayed quiet as he waited for her to explain. As she explained the reason, Dynamo nodded as he could see what was going on. "I think I'm starting to understand. Being artificial and no biological. You aren't capable of being able to do all of those things. However, if you were to have the necessary components, then they would have to be taken from others." He says as she stares at him. "That really is a dilemma. Perhaps we'll learn more about this when we go on our trip to Manehatten. This dream has some complications, but it's a dram that's not impossible. I'm not giving up on your dream and I know you won't either. Even if we have to go about things differently, we'll make your future dream a reality." He smiled softly and nods with a determined look upon his face.

He heard Sunlight quietly thank him as he nods in return. "You're welcome and it's no problem. I love you and I want to always make you happy and feel cared for, sweetheart. I know things might sound difficult, but I know everything will work out somehow. We just have to hold onto hope and never give up."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight hugged Dynamo, but she didn't say anything, or make any sound, she had nothing to say, and no words could have expressed how thankful she was for getting to talk, to have somepony to lean on with her thoughts and fears, sure Jade had always been there to help her, but he was no help with emotional support, he didn't share the same worries as she did, so all he could do was to repeat the same old sentence, 'everything will be fine'.

After some time, Sunlight pulled away, and muttered "I probably should start packing.."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo was surprised as Sunlight hugged him, but he smiled softly and returned the hug. The room around them was quiet as they stayed in the hug. There was nothing that needed to be said. Everything that was, had been spoken earlier between the couple. He held her tight in his arms to reassure her that he would always be there for her. As Sunlight pulled back from the hug, Dynamo nodded at her mentioning of packing for the trip. "Would you like me to help you out with packing, sweetheart? I know we have to collect everything to bring back home. As well as pack for the trip." He says as he thought that working together would make packing go by more smoothly. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"Well, there's one thing you can help with." Sunlight replied "I'll give you a box and you could pack up half of all tableware and such, you know, half of the cups, half of the plates, and so on." she got up and levitated a box from a cabinet "It doesn't matter what you take since they are all the same, just make sure you leave half of them to Jade." "I'll pack up everything else, it won't take long." she then walked to the bedroom with two boxes, while some small items from here and there levitated to her as she went. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled as he nodded at being able to help with packing. As she explained what needed to be done, Dynamo levitated the box and gave a nod at the plan. "You've got a deal, sweetheart. I'll be done packing the dishes and utensils before you know it." As she walked to the bedroom, Dynamo began to levitate the cups, plates and any utensils into the box. He made sure that he took half and that everything was left the way it was. As he finished packing, he looked around, until he found some bubble wrap. He managed to wrap the box up with bubble wrap, so the dishes or cups wouldn't shatter if the box fell.

Dynamo walked into the living room and gently placed the box of dishes on the couch. After making sure the box wouldn't fall, he made his way to Sunlight's bedroom. "Hey, Sunny? I just wanted to let you know that I finished packing half of the dishes and utensils. Is there anything else you need help with, or did you want me to wait for you to return in the living room?" He knocked on her door, so as to not barge in unannounced. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"Just wait there for a second, I'm just about done." Sunlight's voice replied, and soon enough she came out with two boxes, one pair of saddlebags and a suitcase, smile on her face "This should be everything, not counting the bed of course." "There was some stuff I didn't even remember existed." she chuckled "Or well, I did remember they existed, I just had not thought about them for a while."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo nods at Sunlight's remark as he waited at her door. She soon exited her room with two boxes, a saddlebag and a suitcase. He noticed the smile and the smile with one of his own. "That's good to hear. If you need any help, then I can take some of the boxes." He chuckles, before taking the suitcase and one of the boxes in a levitation spell. He then started making his way back towards the living room. "I know exactly what you mean on stuff I forgot I had." He chuckled once again, before continuing. "I remember they were either old action figures or old board games. I remember storing them away in my old room for so long. When I found my old stuff, I felt so nostalgic."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
After Dynamo had taken one of the boxes and the suitcase from Sunlight, she looked at him and asked "Are you sure you want to carry more than I do?" "I could easily take one of those to carry too since the saddlebags don't really weight that much." she didn't want to use Dynamo too much to her advance, so she felt that it was unfair that he had two boxes and suitcase, while she just had a box and saddlebags.

She chuckled a bit to Dynamo's short story, "For me it wasn't exactly nostalgic, since it was mostly some meaningless stuff I just haven't needed since they were put away." "Thought there was one thing that brought up few memories, a dress that I remember buying but that I have never used." "I remember buying it as celebration of my first job."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo turned back to Sunlight as he noticed a look of concern upon her face. He smiles and simply nods to reassure her. "It's okay and I don't mind. These boxes aren't that heavy, in my opinion. Plus, it gives me a chance to practice my magic, as well. Even so, it's a gentleman's job to carry his girlfriend's bags and boxes. At least that's what my mom and dad told me when I was younger." He chuckled, before continuing. "Since we'll be living together, we can always work together on things. Besides, I want to help out in carrying the boxes." He went to the door and wanted to open it, but he didn't want to drop the boxes in his magical grasp. "Uh...sweetheart? Would you mind getting the door? I think you were right in me taking too many boxes." He grinned sheepishly, before laughing and shaking his head.

Dynamo listened to Sunlight's remark, before nodding in agreement. "I know what you mean. I've gone to conventions and bought things like goggles and gloves for cosplay. Sometimes those souvenirs were bought from impulse, but I'm glad that I got them." He raised an eyebrow as she mentioned of buying a dress. "Did you pack the dress with you? Maybe you can wear the dress when we go on a date in Manehatten. I can imagine that you'd look really beautiful in that dress. Although, you always look beautiful to me. So, the dress would just make your beauty know no bounds. Also, what was your first job? I don't believe that you've ever told me. I'm guessing it would have to do with books." He says as they exited the house and made their way back to Dynamo's home. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight chuckled at Dynamo insisting to carry the boxes and his reasoning for it, and she broke out giggling when he admitted that he couldn't get the door open. She walked to the door and opened it, chuckling "Are you sure you don't want me to take one of those back?".

"Yes I actually did pack it with me." she replied nodding, slightly blushed from Dynamo's compliments "But it wasn't because I knew you would bring me to a date..." she explained smiling "...whoops, almost told you too much, but remember to pack up something nice to wear too, until you want to endure one of those shopping days all stallions fear." she chuckled, locking the door behind them "And my first job, well, your guess wasn't correct this time, I sold ice cream."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled as he listened to Sunlight's laughter. He was always happy in knowing how to make her laugh and smile. He blushed in embarrassment as she giggled about how he couldn't open the door. He smiled and shook his head as he couldn't blame her. He nodded in thanks as she opened the door, so he could pass. "Thank you for the offer, but I'll be okay. I want to carry some of the boxes, so it's no worries. Although, I might need help when it comes to opening the door to my house." He couldn't help, but chuckle as he would run into the same situation.

He smiled as she admitted to bringing the dress along with her. "I look forward to going on our date together." He made a mock pout as she tried to keep the reasoning of the dress a secret. "Aw, that's not fair. Now I want to know what you have planned. Why do you have to keep the secret/plan in suspense, sweetheart?" His lips quivered as he gave her a puppy dog eye look. He soon broke out into a fit of laughter and shook his head, before kissing her cheek. "Oh, well. I guess I'll find out when the three of us make it to Manehatten." He says as he nodded at her suggestion of getting something nice to wear. "I think I have some dress clothes and/or a suit in my closet. If not, then I wouldn't mind going shopping along with you." He chuckled at her explanation as he nodded in understanding. "I know what you mean. It's because I always went  clothes shopping with my mom when I was younger. So, while I'm not a fan of going on those shopping trips. I wouldn't be against the idea. I think it would be fun when you think about it." He says as she locked the door behind them, before the two started making their way to Dynamo's home.

"I could see you picking out dresses and modeling them to see which dress or outfit looks nice. I'd think any dress you wear would make you look like the most beautiful mare in Equestria." He says, while speaking with honesty in his heart. He was surprised as his guess was wrong, but he still found her first job to be interesting. "That's actually pretty cool. Was it in an ice cream parlor, or was the job outside for ponies to walk by? Were you able to get free samples of ice cream to take home?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight chuckled as Dynamo still insisted on carrying the stuff alone but admitted his need of help with doors.

Sunlight giggled at Dynamo's reaction to her plans, and was slightly caught off guard by his kiss, but her not being prepared didn't really show since she just chuckled as reaction. She chuckled again when he claimed that he would enjoy shopping with her, and jokingly commented "Don't lie to me, stallions can't enjoy shopping with a mare, it's one of the laws of nature." chuckling right after again.

She chuckled at Dynamo's vision of the future, "Wouldn't that kinda defeat the purpose of me asking your opinion? Since I could be wearing a dirty trash-bag and you would say I look beautiful in it." she smiled humorously. To his question, Sunlight shrugged "Both, and it sure was cool....temperature wise." "And no, but I was allowed to take the ice-cream that was close to going bad." "It wasn't really my cup of tea...or should I say, my cone of ice cream." she chuckled at her own joke

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled playfully at her remark. "I've never lied to you yet and that is something that I'll keep on doing. What would lying get someone anyway? All I can say is absolutely nothing, but trouble." He chuckled along with her, but continues with a nod. "I still mean by what I said. It's never boring when I spend time with you, Sunny. So, I think shopping together would be pretty fun. True, shopping isn't my forte, but who knows? I mean, I shop around when it comes to getting video games and anime. It's kind of similar, in a way." He laughs as Dynamo's house was within their walking distance. "Hmm...I wouldn't say that. I could imagine one outfit would outshine against another outfit. I guess it would depend on one's own personal preference." He chuckled at her train of thought, before shaking his head. "Nah. A dirty trash bag doesn't suit you. It would take away the natural beauty you emit. The beauty of other mares just doesn't compare to you." He winked as he also meant for her artificial form. No matter if she was in her pony form or artificial form. He felt that she was beautiful both inside and out.

He couldn't help in chuckling to her cold puns. "I'm guessing you had to make sure that the ice cream was kept a cool temperature. I'd be worried if I got frostbite for any unexplained reasons." He chuckled, but shuddered at the possibility. "That's a shame, but I guess it's to make sure that the ice cream can be restocked, or something along those lines." He says as she explained about taking home almost expired ice cream. "Hey, you know what they say. You scream. I scream. We all scream for ice cream." He chuckled along with her as he followed up on her joke. As they reached the door to his home, he looked to her and gave her a pleading look. "Would you care to do the honors and opening the door, sweetheart? I promise to love you forever and ever. Even though I already love you forever and ever." He says with a chuckle and a blush. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad