Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

@Dynamo Pad

Again Sunlight mostly just chuckled, since she didn't have anything to add to what Dynamo said, but for his last comment, there was bit of casual blushing added with Sunlight's chuckle.

She chuckled again at Dynamo's first comment, and for his guess, she tilted her head a bit "Yes and no, it was restocking purposes yes, but why I could take them with me was only because they would have gone to trash otherwise.". She chuckled at Dynamo's follow up.

She giggled as Dynamo asked her to open the door with his over the top acting, "Of course I would Blue." she replied, giving a kiss on his snout before proceeding to open the door. She held the door open until Dynamo got in and then closed it after them "So, where do you want to put this stuff? We can see more permanent place for them after we come back, but is there someplace where they won't get into a way."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled as he heard Sunlight chuckling and blushing. To him, her laugh sounded like an angel. It was mostly comfortable silence as they made it back to his house. He listened intently as Sunlight explained more about her job. "Oh, okay. It makes sense on trying not to let ice cream go to waste. I'd be shocked to meet someone who does waste ice cream. I mean, who would?" His eyes widened at the possibility, before shaking his head. "Nah. I'm probably overthinking it and just worrying over nothing." He chuckled as she opened the door for him. He wrinkled his nose as he felt her kiss his nose. "Thank you and you're the best, Sunny." He replied, walking into the room as she closed the front door afterwards.

As she asked where to put the boxes away, he thought for a moment, before figuring out a solution. "Three boxes and a saddlebag, huh? How about we put everything in my room? It's not that many things and it'll be safe in my room. They won't get in the way and we'll be able to put everything away when we get home from our trip." He smiles and nods at the idea. A thought soon occurred to him as he looked to her and tilted his head. "Will you be taking your saddlebag with you, or do you have everything ready for the trip? I remember you said you were going to be bringing your dress along with you. That, and I need to pack my saddlebags for the trip." He chuckled as he lead her up the steps to his room to begin preparing for the trip. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"So your room, aright." Sunlight repeated smiling "And no I won't, Everything I need is in the suitcase, the saddlebags are full of miscellaneous stuff that didn't need to be backed carefully." she followed dynamo upstairs "Is there anything you need me to help you with while you pack?" "Something you need me to get from other part of the house? dishes to do?"

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

As they reached the door to his room, Dynamo opened the door and allowed Sunlight to step through. He levitated all the items that he was carrying and placed them down at the foot of his bed. "We'll leave the stuff right here, so we won't trip over them when we come back home."  He walked into his room, went over to his closet and opened the closet door. He pulled out his suitcase and began trying to figure out what he needed for the trip. He looked back to her, while he continued to pack. "Oh, okay and that's good to know. I guess taking a suitcase will be much easier. My mom and dad had to bring me a suitcase after I moved to Ponyville. They could have warned me earlier instead of having to take a saddlebag." He chuckled, while going into his closet to move his clothes on the hangers. "Hmm...I know I had a suit in here somewhere." He muttered to himself, but stopped as he heard Sunlight calling out to him.

He smiled and nods at the offer. "Can you grab me my toothbrush, please? It's in the cabinet in the bathroom. It's the second door on the left. Also, there's no need for dishes to be done. They're all clean, before we left earlier." He says, but smiles in appreciation.

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight dropped the one box and the saddlebags at the foot of Dynamo's bed, and stretched a bit. She chuckled at his comment about the suitcase.
"Sure." She replied when Dynamo asked her to get his toothbrush "But the dish offer was just an example, I meant any type of thing that would be good to do now." she smiled and walked out of the room towards the bathroom. 

After arriving in the bathroom, Sunlight looked herself in the mirror for a moment, firt the first time in her life she didn't feel insecure or otherwise unpleasant when looking at herself, instead she felt happy, and that made her happy. She took the toothbrush and walked back to Dynamo. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled, before smiling and nodding at Sunlight's remark. "Oh, okay and I still appreciate your help and concern, Sunny." He says as she momentarily left the room. As he continued to look through the closet, he smiled as he finally found what he was looking for. It was a nice, ebony, formal suit. It came with a dress shirt and blue tie. He remembered this was his father's old suit when he was younger. His mother gave him this suit and said that it would fit him. He smiled softly with a nod, before placing the suit in his suitcase. He knew that if the suit didn't fit, then he would always go clothes shopping with Sunlight.

His ears perked as he heard the door to his room being opened. He looked to see that it was Sunlight, who had the toothbrush and was smiling happily. He smiled as he took the toothbrush and placed it in the suitcase. "Thank you for the help, Sunny. You also seem to be in really good spirits. Is there anything on your mind?" He asks curiously as he couldn't help, but smile at her infectious smile. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Not really." Sunlight replied happily "I just realized how happy I am." she kissed Dynamo's snout again "This is the first time I'm exited for something without being worried about something.". She suddenly remembered something "Oh, I forgot to tell you, Jade said he will come to visit here after he packs up and gets the train tickets and such. He said he'll also bring something to celebrate us moving together." she smiled. 

She had also realized that she had started to forget things lately, not that she didn't remember things, no, it was more that she didn't keep the memories up anymore so to speak, so she had to actually think something before remembering something. This was of course how memory of normal ponies worked, but it was new to her, not that it was necessary a bad thing.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo wrinkled his nose as he felt Sunlight kiss his snout. He smiled as he felt that Sunlight's smile was the most precious thing in the entire land of Equestria. "I don't blame you as I'm feeling the same way. Usually I would be excited for a new video game or going to a tournament. However, I'm really looking forward to going on this trip and exploring. Especially, since I'll be spending it with someone, who is truly special to me." He smiles softly with a blush as he kissed her forehead. He raised an eyebrow in curiosity as Sunlight explained that she had something to tell him. He listened intently as she spoke and he soon smiles and nods. "Thanks for letting me know, Sunny. So, we're all set for the trip and we have plenty of time to wait. Since it seems Jade will be busy getting the rest of the trip prepared. Is there anything you want to do, or anywhere you want to go to, while we wait for Jade? We could always watch the next season of that anime." He suggested as he figured that they would be waiting for a little while. "Also, that's really nice of Jade, but he doesn't have to get us anything." He smiles softly at the kind gesture.

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just smiled when Dynamo returned the kiss.

"I don't really care what we do, we probably should stay here since this is where Jade will come, but other than that, only thing that matters is that we do it together." she replied smiling, at the moment she just wanted to be with Dynamo, she wouldn't have minded even if they were to just stand there staring at each other until Jade arrived.

"Of course he doesn't need to, but he will regardless." "I told him there's no need, but he insisted that he can't be letting his sister to move without some kind of a gift."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled softly as a blush appeared on his muzzle. He could feel his heart beating a mile a minute in his chest. "I know I keep asking this, but I can't help in asking. What did I ever do to deserve someone as special as you?" He closed his eyes and nodded at the suggestion. "I guess we can watch some of the anime for a little while. That way, Jade can be right there when it's time for us to leave on the trip." He opens his eyes and grabs the suitcases with his levitation spell. After leaving the room, he heads down the steps and places the suitcases near the chair. He noticed that the DVD was still on the coffee table, as well as the DVD still in the player. He set the show up and sat down comfortably on the couch. 

The blue unicorn chuckled and shook his head. "I guess there's no stopping him. Sounds like when he has something planned, he won't stop until everything is finished. It's really thoughtful of him. It's kind of like a house warming gift, or something along those lines." He says as he awaited for Sunlight to sit next to him on the couch. 

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight smiled at Dynamo's question "What did you do? It's simple really..." she chuckled "...you fell over in a arcade." "Sure you also helped me to become happy and so on, but I'd say that's the biggest thing." she was obviously joking, of course her love didn't have anything to do with him hurting himself, but she figured it was a fitting joke, since him falling over was the reason they met in the first place. She nodded at Dynamo's suggestion and followed him, and hummed in agreement to his statement about Jade as she sat next to him, resting her head against him.

After little over an hour, there was a knock on the door, Sunlight recognized it, "It sounds that Jade has arrived."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo snickered at Sunlight's joke, but it soon turned into a fit of laughter. "Well, then I guess I should trip and fall more often." He joked back, but he knew falling over was how they met. So much had happened and he was glad with how it all turned out. As she sat next to him, he had a playful smirk upon his face. He picked her up and placed her in his lap like they sat the previous day. He smiled and kissed her cheek. "There we go. Now everything is perfect." He chuckled as the show began to play. As the episodes had played, Dynamo hadn't been paying much attention. Only to explain something if she had a question. He wrapped his arms around Sunlight to hold her close. He nuzzled her from time to time and smiled softly as he felt truly at peace.

A little over an hour later, Dynamo's ears perked as there was a knock at the door. He looked to Sunlight, who had confirmed that it was Jade. "Aw. I didn't want to get up from my seat. Oh, well." He sighed in mock disappointment, but he soon smiled and chuckled. He placed Sunlight next to him as he got up from his seat and paused the anime. He went over to the door and opened said door for Jade to enter.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Why? Are you in need of more mares?" Sunlight replied with fake offence before chuckling, it was a bad joke from her part, but she didn't care. She was taken just as off guard as she had been day before when Dynamo picked her up, but she smiled and chuckled in her usual manner as she leaned her head backwards. She didn't really pay attention to the episodes, and thus she didn't really have anything to ask, her mind was preoccupied by the warmth that was Dynamo next to her. 

Sunlight was bit disappointed too about needing to get up, but she didn't show it and just chuckled at Dynamo's comment. She followed Dynamo to the door.

As Sunlight had said, Jade was waiting on the other side of the door, he was carrying two envelopes, a box wrapped in gift-wrap, and a cake, a Sunshine cake to be exact, "Hi." he simply greeted when Dynamo opened the door "Here's your train tickets and such." he said as he gave the envelopes to Sunlight, he then hugged his sister and offered a friendly hug to Dynamo, and if Dynamo didn't want to hug, Jade would shake hoofs with him "And congrats for your decision to move together, I'm happy for you both."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo could hear the chuckle from Sunlight as he knew she was joking. He smiles and could only shake his head at his girlfriend. "Nah. Why need other mares when I only need the best one. The best and only girlfriend I could ever ask for." He says with a soft smile and warmth in his eyes. As Jade waited on the other side of the door, he saw two envelopes, a wrapped up box and a cake. He used his levitation magic and placed the box and cake on the coffee table. There was plenty of room, so nothing would spill or be damaged. He saw the offered hug and returned the embrace. He pulled back from the hug and smiled. "Thank you for all of the help and allowing me to go with you both to Manehatten. Also, thank you for letting Sunlight move and live together with me. I know she's independent and can do whatever she wants. However, I know you truly care about your sister and I'm glad you accept me. You're a great friend, Jade." He says, before looking over at the tickets that Sunlight had taken. "So, when are we supposed to leave for Manehatten? I know we have time, but I didn't want to hold anyone up. Plus, it's around noon, so we still have time to make the trip." He says, looking over to the clock on the wall to see it was just few minutes past noon.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"You're welcome and thank you." Jade simply replied "And to answer your question, tomorrow morning, 10 am. It was too late to get rooms from hotels for today." he explained "I got you two a shared room and I have a small room next to that." he grinned "I'm sure you'll like the room." "And before you ask, I have booked the rooms for few weeks, so you have plenty of time to enjoy your stay there." 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo simply smiled and nodded. "Once again, you're welcome." He stayed quiet as he listened to Jade, while he explained the plan for the trip. "Tomorrow morning at 10 am. That sounds good to me. It gives us enough time, so we'll be prepared to leave for the trip. The distance from Ponyville to Manehatten takes about two to three hours. So, that would give us enough time to check into our hotel and focus on the task at hoof." He nods as he got the gist of everything. At Jade's plan of the rooms and grin, Dynamo blushes and rolled his eyes. "It sounds like you thought of everything and thought ahead." He chuckled and shook his head. "That's really nice of you and I can imagine the room would look nice. I actually would have imagined Princess Twilight booking the hotels, or something along those lines." He shrugged as he didn't really know the answer to that thought. He smiled and looked to Sunlight as he explained of how long they would be out of town. "I guess we'll be able to go on a few dates and explore the town." He grinned as he pulled Sunlight into a hug. He was truly looking forward to the trip that was ahead of them.

"So, what did you two want to do? It's still early in the day and we have time before the trip. Is there any plans you both have? I know we can have the cake to celebrate and see what Jade got us." He says as he looked between the two siblings.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Jade replied mostly with nods and such, but at Dynamo's comment about Princess booking the hotels, he shrugged "She doesn't have time to do that, but there is certain benefits from her behalf, one being notable discount on few things like hotel rooms.". He smiled and Sunlight chuckled at dynamo's date comment and hug. "I was thinking that the would celebrate a bit together and then I'll be leaving you to be in peace as I have few things I have to still prepare." Sunlight obviously didn't have any plans, after all, she had been with Dynamo the whole time.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo nods at Jade's comment about certain benefits. "I see now. I guess that's how you were able to let Sunlight and I stay in Manehatten for a bit longer." He nods as it all made sense. "Thanks again and I guess I should thank Twilight when we get back from our trip." He nods at the plan and heads to the kitchen to grab forks, a knife to cut the cake and plates. "That sounds good to me. We wouldn't want the cake to go to waste. Sunlight and I have a few things planned in town, so it's no worries." He returned to the living room and winked as he would explain everything to Sunlight later. He placed the utensils on the coffee table and waited patiently for the siblings to join them. "I also think that Sunlight should open the gift. It's more from Jade getting something for you, so you should do the honors, sweetheart."

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight smiled curiously at Dynamo when he said they had plans and winked, but didn't say anything.
"I think we should eat first and worry about opening the gift later." She suggested as she made her way to the table with Jade, Jade didn't seem to mind her suggestion. Sunlight then opened the cake and cut herself a big piece, which probably wasn't a surprise since she had already told that 
Sunshine was he favorite cake. Jade waited for Dynamo to take a piece before taking one himself.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo nodded as he knew Sunlight would want to eat her cake first. "That's a good idea." He chuckled as he noticed the curious smile that his girlfriend had on her face. As the siblings took seat, he saw Sunlight open the cake and took a big piece. Dynamo held back a chuckle as he didn't blame her. The Sunshine cake was her favorite, after all. The blue unicorn took a slice of cake and levitated the plate over to him. He took a bite of the cake and sighed happily. "This cake is delicious. I think this is the first time that I've tried it. Regardless, this cake is amazing. Now I see why you love this cake so much, Sunny." He thought for a moment, before continuing. "I guess that makes sense how the Sunshine cake sounds close to you. You two are both really sweet." He chuckled, before taking another bite of the cake. After chewing his bite, he turned to Jade with a thoughtful look upon his face. "By the way, Jade. I know this might not be a good time to ask, but I was wondering. What kind of info do we need to look for Princess Twilight? I remember Sunlight told me that you were both to gather information and bring it back to her, but was it anything specific?" 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just smiled as reply to Dynamo praising the cake and chuckled carefully when he compared it to her, she would have said something but she didn't want to talk while she had cake in mouth, which was all the time because it was so good. 

"Anything and everything." Jade said "Though I know that this time there shouldn't be anything confidential so you can come with." "But in the future there will be places where only I and Sunlight are allowed to enter." "I don't know how much Sunlight told you, but basically we have this job only because of our memory." "To put it bluntly, we are just means of transport the information from place to another." 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo tilted his head to the side as Jade explained how the trip would work. He sighed in relief as he was told that he was allowed to go with them. "That's good to hear. I know I'm just an extra for the trip, but I think it would be good for me to help. Three heads are better than one, or is that two...?" He pondered on what he had said and chuckled slightly with a shrug. "Although, I get what you mean. I'm guess there may be times that I might need to stay in Ponyville. That, or I can go, but I'll have to stay out of certain places." He knew he wasn't being left out, but he wondered why he wouldn't be allowed to go where the siblings were meant to go. He knew he'd understand in due time. "I remember Sunny telling me that there are old books and other types of documents. Very old information that is to be recorded and brought back to Princess Twilight. Something like that, right?" He asks the green Pegasus, before taking another bite of the cake.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"You don't need to stay in Ponyville in any case, even Princesses don't have the ability to force you to stay home for no reason." Jade pointed out "But like I said, you can't enter some places, like you can't just walk into the treasury of Canterlot castle." Sunlight looked at Jade with hard to read expression, but didn't say anything and ate more cake. "Pretty much yes, it can also be writing on walls or floors, pretty much anything that for some reason can't be shipped to the castle as they are." 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled as he was grateful from Jade's reassurance. "Oh, okay and that's a relief. What you said makes sense when you put it that way. Maybe for places that I can't go with you guys, then I can explore the area. It would be convenient when it comes to Sunlight and I going on other dates." He smiles, before chuckling. "Besides, if I was to stay in Ponyville on certain trips, then I know Sunny would miss me really badly. Just the same way as I would really miss her." He says, finishing the slice of cake he had. He placed his plate and utensils back on the coffee table. He wanted to have another slice of cake, but he chose to save the dessert for later, or the next day. "I guess I'll understand more as the journey goes along. I'd hate to step on something that's considered writing and ruin the information." He knew something like that might not happen, but he didn't want to take any chances. "Thanks again for the cake, Jade. That was really delicious."

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad
Jade smiled and Sunlight chuckled again at Dynamo's comments, Sunlight was still eating her piece, as it was the biggest from the three, and though Jade had broken his small piece to look like he had eaten part of it, Sunlight could tell he hadn't eaten a single bite, but she still didn't say anything. "I don't think you need to worry about that this time, what we know is that it's just some old library that got buried back in times of the wendigos, most of the stuff there is something that is already written down somewhere else, we just go it through just in case." "And you're welcome."

• Brohoof 1