Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo nodded at her remark as Sunlight had explained how everything would work out. At the mention of jogging in a crowded street, he couldn't help in chuckling. "That's true. Unless you want the jog to turn into a sort of parkour." He smiles, before continuing. "I guess we'll see what happens when we find our hotel. It would be cool to jog at a sports hall. I haven't been on a track field since I was in high school. At least we won't have to worry about completing a certain number of laps." He sighed in relief with a chuckle. "I wonder what a sports hall is like? I could guess there would be sporting equipment set up for buckball and other sports. I wonder if they have a swimming pool." He wondered, before shrugging his shoulders. "Oh, well. Things to keep in mind for later. No promises on worrying about the job. I want to help as much as I can. I don't just want to go to Manehatten and be all for a vacation. I would feel like a burden, in a way. So, I want to do my part to help you and Jade out." He smiles as he noticed the sun had finally set over the horizon. As the moon and stars had greeted the night sky, Dynamo looked to his girlfriend. "So, you said that you had no intention of walking back to Ponyville. Is that correct, Miss Lavender?" He asks with a playful smirk. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled at Dynamo's joke, and his comment about running laps. "It really depends on the hall, some only have something like buckball field, while the bigger ones has pretty much everything, though at that point they would probably be called something else than a hall." she replied matter-of-factly, she gently shook her head at his burden comment "Stop that before you even start, you aren't a burden, and you won't be burden. Remember that it's only me and Jade who have a job, you're just on a vacation." she smiled "And I can't promise there's anything you can help with, because you reading doesn't really help us, so until there's something like carrying books, there really isn't anything to do."

She laughed "I said that I may be incapable to walk back, but if you insist, I wouldn't mind being released from the burden of walking."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo's eyes widened at the mention of other sporting halls, but chuckles at Sunlight's remark. "That's true when you put it that way. I always thought there would be only one sports hall. Then, I realized that there could be more that one sports hall. I'm a fan of buckball sport. I remember seeing Ponyville facing off against Team Appleloosa. It was a pretty close, but pretty awesome game. I admit that I'm also a fan of kickball and dodgeball." His ears fell as he listened to her reassurance of not being a burden. As he listened to her speak, he couldn't help in smiling softly at his girlfriend. He kissed her on the cheek and pulled her into a hug. "You're too good for me, you know that? What did I ever do to deserve such a caring, loving, sweet and amazing girlfriend like you?" He says, before continuing. "Just let me know if there's anything that I can do to help. I know you said that I'm on a vacation, but I would like to help out."

Dynamo laughed alongside Sunlight as he nods to her remark. "Very well, then, my dear. I shall oblige in helping you not have the burden to walk." He says as he got up from his sitting position and stretched. He then got next to Sunlight, before lifting the orange unicorn onto his back. He glances behind him and gives his girlfriend a soft smile. "The journey shall be perilous, so it might take some time, before we make it back to town. Just be sure to hold on tight and never let go, okay?" He chuckles, before making their way down the hill and back towards the town of Ponyville. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled at Dynamo's realization and smiled at his other comments, she could have said the joke about him deserving her because he fell over in the arcade, but she felt that the joke would get old. "I will." "But to answer your question, you deserve me because you have done so much good to me."

She chuckled again at Dynamo's comments, and when he told her to hold tight, she wrapped her hooves around him and chuckled "okay, let's go my knight."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo nods at her comment, but smiles softly at her other remark. "I'm truly glad and happy that I've made you feel that way. Whether I was a friend or a boyfriend, I'm being who I am because I see you as a great mare and individual. It can be the other way around. You deserve me because you've been so good to me, as well. For that, I'm truly grateful that I met you that day. Along with having you and Jade in my life and by my side." He glances behind him to give her a grateful look upon his face.

The gaming unicorn chuckled as her remark, while he felt Sunlight wrapped her hooves around him. "Of course, my dear, Princess. I'll have you back to your castle safely and in no time at all." He laughed once more as he walked down the path towards town. It took some time, but the two finally made their way back to Ponyville. As they had reached the market and main square of town, Dynamo hummed to himself in thought. "It's getting a little late. Did you want to stop anywhere to get something for dinner? I know we only had cake, so I wasn't sure if you were feeling hungry or not." He says, feeling hungry himself for food. He wanted to make sure that everything was okay as he was concerned for her well being.

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled at Dynamo's princess response.

She thought fir a second before replying to the question "Are you hungry?" "I know you want to make sure I'm aright but when it comes to eating I'd say it's more important what you think." her tone was caring, she felt that way because she didn't need food to survive like Dynamo did, and she was worried that Dynamo would risk his own health when worrying about her too much, "If you're hungry I'm more than happy to go eat somewhere with you."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

At Sunlight's question, Dynamo was about to nod. However, he blushed slightly as his stomach answered for him with a growl. "I guess I am a little bit hungry." He says, chuckling sheepishly with a grin. His grin soon turned into a soft, yet grateful smile. "You're right, but I don't want to choose a place that you might not like. I want to always take your opinion and feelings into account, sweetheart." He says, humming in thought on where they could go. "Then, we can stop somewhere to pick up some food and head home to eat. Is there anything you want in particular? If not, then there's a fast food place that I know that's around here." He says, placing a hoof upon her own that was around his neck, before continuing. "Thank you for the concern and I hope I didn't make you worry."

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight smiled sympathetically at Dynamo when his stomach growled. "You can choose where we go, when it comes to food I don't really have any favorites or dislikes." she then chuckled "Not that I could really do much about it since I'm fully under your control when it comes to direction." "You decided to carry me so now you have the burden of choice on your shoulders."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled and nods at her remark, while walking in circles on where he wanted to take them. "Okay, then. We'll go to the fast food place and get something quick to eat. Then we can make our way back home." He says, walking in the direction of the fast food place. As the restaurant was within their sights, he chuckled joyously at her response. "I don't know. You're right that I decided to carry you. However, you do have the control of direction. Since you can guide me and then I lead the way." He says as they reached their destination. Dynamo got into a kneeling position, so Sunlight could get off of him. As she got off, he got up and walked over to the door. "After you, my lovely princess." He says, opening the door and bowing, so that she would enter the building first. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"But I'm not gonna." Sunlight whispered with a humorous tone when Dynamos said she can give directions. She got off Dynamo, letting out a faked cry of disappointment before chuckling and following him to the door, chuckling again when he held the door and called her princess "Thank you my blue knight." she walked inside and waited for him.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "Very well then. Whatever you say, my love." He smirked, giving his girlfriend a playful look. His ears perked as he heard Sunlight's fake cry of disappointment. "No need to worry, sweetheart." He reassured her with a smile. "We'll get our food as quickly as possible, then we can resume our walk back home. Also, yes. You can resume your sitting position, before we got here." He chuckled as he heard her response to his princess comment. "You're very welcome and anything for you, m'lady." As he entered the fast food restaurant, he looked up to the menu to see what he wanted to order. "What are you thinking about getting, Sunny?" He turns his attention to her, before continuing. "I'm thinking about getting a hamburger and a maybe either a large fry or curly fry." He thought he could see a somewhat surprised look upon her face. He snickered at her reaction, before shaking his head with a smile. "I know it sounds crazy, but I've recently learned that ponies can actually digest meat based products. So, I thought that I should try something new." He says as he waited patiently on what she wanted to order. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled when Dynamo made his promise and continued with the princess-knight play.

She though fir a moment what she would take, she didn't comment on Dynamo's choice, as she already knew what he had told, she was mostly surprised that anyone actually cared for the taste enough for it to be on a menu "I'll take fries, just fries, I'm not super hungry and prefer to stay on what I know is good." 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo watched as Sunlight thought for a moment on what she wanted to order. As she told him what she wanted, he smiles with a nod. "Okay. So it will be a hamburger with fries for me and fries for you. Sounds like a plan and no problem. I'll be right back." He says as he went to the front desk and placed his order. After paying for the food, he made his way back to his girlfriend and chuckled. "You want fries, but I know what your after. You were going to have a slice of cake to go with your fries." He chuckles once more, but stops as his eyes widened. "Actually, that really sounds delicious. I might have to try cake with fries sometime. I'm even wondering if french fries can go along well with cake frosting." He wondered, but stopped as their orders were ready to be picked up. He grabbed the bag of food with a levitation spell and gave his thanks. He walks to the entrance and opened the door for the orange mare once more. He then made his way out of the restaurant and got into a kneeling position. "It's time for us to finally go home. Your chariot awaits for you, my dear princess." He chuckles, giving Sunlight a playful, yet caring smile. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled to her usual manner, she hadn't really anything to comment, not that she had time to before their orders were ready to be picked up. She followed Dynamo outside and thanked him as he held the door open. She chuckled again as she got up Dynamo's back again, was it childish to act like this? Most likely, but Sunlight didn't care because she felt that she was justified to fool around like a foal considering she had never had a childhood, since she had literally been adult her whole life.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

After making sure that Sunlight wouldn't fall off, he began making his way back to the house. It was starting to get late as ponies were starting to close up shops for the evening. Occasionally, they would pass by some ponies from time to time. Some saw how cute the two were being, while others thought they were being odd. Dynamo chose to ignore the odd looks as he was happy to act like a fool at times. It took some time, but the two finally made their way back home. He walked up the steps and unlocked the door, before making his way into the house. "It feels nice to be home." He sighs with a smile. He didn't know why he said that, but to him, it just felt right. He assumed that it must have been because he was home with the mare he had loved with all of his heart. Just knowing he wasn't the only one in the house made the home feel more lively of sorts. 

"So, would you like to get off of my back, or would you like to follow me into the kitchen? I'm going to get drinks for our food, so I would be right back." He says, glancing behind him to smile at his girlfriend. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight ignored all other ponies around them, since like stated before, she didn't care about them. She also didn't say anything to Dynamo's odd comment, and instead just smiled.

She laughed at Dynamo's question, "I'll get off, don't want to accidentally become part of a drink." she chuckled, before getting off, but she ended up following Dynamo into the kitchen anyway, she didn't know why exactly, but she didn't just want to sit down and wait for him. She was ready to help with anything if Dynamo needed help.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo gave a fake pout of disappointment as Sunlight got off of his back. "Aw, okay. You're right about that. I wouldn't want to spill any food or any drink on your or me." He chuckled, making his way into the kitchen. He placed the bag of food on the table, before going over to the kitchen and opening the kitchen door. He glanced behind him once more to ask what kind of drink she wanted, but he was surprised that she was right behind him. "I was going to ask if you wanted a drink, but I guess that's a change in plans. I guess you'd miss me too much, if I was gone for so long." He chuckled with a smile, before continuing. "Is water okay, or did you want to change things up and surprise me?" He raised an eyebrow, while giving Sunlight a playful smirk. He levitated two water bottles for both him and her. Just in case it was the drink she wanted. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight smiled to Dynamo's fake disappointment. She chuckled at his comment of her missing him, but didn't say anything, because she didn't know what she could say to it. "Water is fine thanks." there wasn't any specific reason why she always choose water, she just never saw the need to take anything else, until of course it was expected in the situation to take something else.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled and nodded at her choice of drink, before walking away from the fridge. "Excellent choice. I hear that water is good in this time of season." He chuckled, before walking over to the kitchen table. "I almost forgot. Did you want to have that piece of cake to go along with your fries? I wasn't joking when I brought that up. I know how you love that cake. Plus, I wouldn't want you to be hungry if the fries weren't enough." He says, care and concern were present upon his face.

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled at Dynamo's joke, and shook her head to his question. "No thanks, I don't want to eat cake as a food, and like I said earlier, I'm not really hungry." she explained "Besides, I can't even imagine it tasting good with fries considering how sweet it is." she was following Dynamo close the whole time. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled, but he couldn't blame her. "Fair enough. I think it would be pretty interesting on how the taste of cake and fries would be. I guess I shall look into that theory some other time." He says, getting some paper plates for the both of them. As he exited the living room, he glanced to see that Sunlight was following closely behind him. As he made it to the living room, he noticed that the time was roughly early evening. "At least we'll be able to eat and relax, before bed. Seeing how we'll have to be up for early for the train tomorrow." He noted as he placed the plates and water on the coffee table. He sat down on the couch, intending on starting up the anime they were watching once more. His eyes widened as he noticed the DVD was still on and was paused. "Whoops. I forgot to turn the DVD player off. I guess with so much going on that I completely forgot." He chuckled sheepishly and shook his head. "I've got to remember to stop doing that. Knowing me, I'll forget something when we're off on our vacation." He says taking their food out of the paper bag and placing them on their respective plates. As he noticed Sunlight sitting down, he smiles as he picked her up and placed her on his lap. "I guess this has become a reoccurring thing." He chuckled, before continuing. "I can't complain because it's nice to have my special someone close to me." He blushed, before hitting the play button as he began to eat his food. 

@Dynamo Pad

"Nopony is stopping you from trying it out." Sunlight pointed out softly, she nodded in agreement to Dynamo's point about relaxing. She chuckled at his bad memory, but in a way she also envied him for being able to forget something and laugh at it later, since it was something she couldn't do. 

She wasn't prepared on getting picked up, like she never was, but she chuckled and replied with a headbutt before starting to eat herself.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

"Hmm...this is true. Although, I do have a hamburger and not a cake. Perhaps I shall try that theory, while we are on the trip. That, or I'll try that theory when we get back from the trip. Whichever possibility occurs first." He chuckles as he continued to eat his sandwich. "This is really good. I can't believe I never took a chance to try a hamburger before. Usually I would pick up a hayburger instead. I probably said a hamburger once and they thought I said a different order." He shrugged his shoulders, before taking a sip of his drink.

He chuckled along with Sunlight, but was surprised at the playful headbutt. He smirked and nuzzled her as the show continued to play. "I'm surprised on where we are at. It's around the halfway mark of season 2, so we might finish this season tonight. If not, then we can catch up to the show another time. Even so, I never got to marathon a show that quickly. Usually I watch about five or so episodes. It's a sort of way to pace myself, so I don't fall asleep or forget what I'm watching." He noted as he was just happy to show this anime to a friend. More importantly, he was able to show this anime to his special someone. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Again sunlight just chuckled and nodded to everything, she hadn't anything more to say, but she wanted to acknowledge everything and show that she was listening. 

As the anime proceeded and the food was eaten, Sunlight started feeling more and more sleepy, and not long after finishing her food, she fell asleep while still on Dynamo's lap, it wasn't clear to her why that happened, because she had more than enough energy, since she had literally just finished eating, but at the same time she didn't want to fight it, and didn't really care what caused it, since there was no reason to think it was anything negative.

• Brohoof 1

As they had continued to watch the anime, Dynamo had recently finished his sandwich and fries for the evening. He glanced over to Sunlight, who's eyes had closed and was asleep. He raised an eyebrow in both surprise and curiosity. "Sunny? Oh, Sunny?" He called out to her, while gently trying to shake her awake. However, it proved little to no good as she was fast asleep. He didn't understand why she had fallen asleep so suddenly, but he soon yawned himself. He rubbed his eyes with his hoof, while looking up to the time on the clock. It was close to ten at night and he soon could see how she fell asleep. He chuckled softly as realization had hit him. 'I guess it must be late. I guess it's time for bed. Seeing how we need to get up early for the train tomorrow.' He thought as he turned off the DVD. They were around the part of the students fighting the teachers. So, that meant they were nearly done season 2 and could start season 3 some other time.

He quietly helped in getting Sunlight off of his lap, before making his way off of the couch. He then lifted the orange unicorn onto his back and made his way up the steps. It took some time as he didn't want to jostle her away. The blue unicorn finally made it to their room as he opened the door. He had trouble navigating through the room as it was too dark to see. He was grateful that the light of the moon had guided him. However, he knew the rays of the sun would wake him up no problem. He gently placed Sunlight in bed, before getting into the bed himself. He set his alarm for 7:30 to 8 in the morning. "There we go. That'll give us enough time to wake up and get ready to leave for the trip." He whispered softly to himself. He placed a blanket over the two of them as he wrapped his arms around Sunlight, holding her close to him. "Goodnight, my princess. Sweet dreams and I love you." He whispered softly to her as he placed a soft kiss upon her forehead. He placed his head upon the pillows and allowed sleep to take hold of him in it's embrace.

Edited by Dynamo Pad