Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
"I still think that's pretty fascinating. I only know some basic spells, but nothing quite like this. It just makes me wonder if there's ever any other kind of rare spells out there. Maybe something video game related." He says, before a sudden thought had occurred to him. "I do know of a video game that does use magic spells. I wonder if those spells and the spells we use in Equestria can work in conjunction." He shook his head and shrugged. "That can be worried about at another time. Today is all about relaxing and enjoying the day together. Seeing how it looks like you planned for a lot of fun and a journey/adventure across town." He took a bite from his slice of cake, before chuckling as she poked and kissed his snout. "Nope and I don't plan on missing the opportunity. It's fun to be silly and to see others being happy. Plus, I only speak the truth as you are the sweetest mare in Equestria, in my opinion." As he swallowed the piece of cake he was chewing, he looked back towards the flame lit candles. "Should we blow the candles out, while making a wish? Sort of how you would make a wish at a birthday party."

Dew Drop:
Dew shook his head and giggled slightly at the green Pegasus. "T-Thanks for letting me know and it's no problem. It s-sounded as if you were tired, or you didn't get much rest. I tend to b-be a morning pony as the sun greets the flowers. I-It's always nice to wake up before a sunrise to g-greet the day." She smiled softly and nods at his remark about gifts. Seeing as how there was no need to reply as she agreed. As she finally finished in unwrapping the present, the ebony mare's eyes widened in astonishment. It was a book that had no cover or detail you would find at a book store. However, the cover on the book had been titled, 'Everything I Know About Plants.' Upon closer inspection, Jade's name was underneath the title of the book. She began to open the book and scroll through page after page. Upon each page flip, she looked and saw that there were something she knew, but info she didn't know.

She couldn't believe her eyes as to what Jade had gotten her. She slowly closed the book, looking up to the green Pegasus with tears welling up in her eyes. "H-How did you write all of this? Why? T...This is i-innformation that would take almost months of r-research. This is...i-incredible." She soon ran up to Jade, before pulling the green Pegasus into a tight hug. "T-Thank you so much, Jade. T-This is r-really sweet of you. N-Nopony has ever done something this n-nice for me. I'll make sure to t-treasure this book, always."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight chuckled at Dynamo's response.
"Maybe later, but wouldn't want to ruin the atmosphere before we are done with the cake now would we." she said with a soft smile as she took her first bite of her piece of cake, she then lit her horn and brought two of the floating hearts next to her, blue and orange, and moved them on top of the candles, blue on orange candle and vice versa, making it so that the flames burned inside the opposite colored hearts. 

Jade:
Jade was bit surprised by the reaction, but didn't say anything and just smiled, returning the hug, though lot more carefully than Dew because he wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do. He eventually spoke with a friendly and calm tone "You're welcome Dew, but I did promise I'd tell you the names in old ponish...." he chuckled "....sure I gave bit of extra too, but still." he didn't really realize how big of a deal it actually was, since writing that amount of information wasn't really that big thing for him. "I'm glad you like it."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
"An atmosphere that is ruined because of the cake? Oh, Pinkie would lose her mind if something like that happened." He chuckled as he continued to eat his slice of cake. As Sunlight took a bite of her first piece of cake, Dynamo watched as Sunlight took a blue and orange heart from floating within the room. A look of awe ever present upon his face as the orange mare moved said hearts on top of the candles. All the while the hearts had glowed with the flames still burning. "Now that's what I call a nice touch and pretty symbolic. Seeing how it shows our passion and love that burns for each other. Besides, I guess my idea of a wish would sound redundant. Seeing as how I have everything I could ever want right here with me." He smiles softly, reaching a bandaged hoof across the table to take her hoof into his own. To him, no other words were needed to be said. At this moment, he felt truly happy and at peace.

Dew Drop:
Dew smiled softly as he felt Jade had returned the hug. To the ebony Pegasus, she had felt a warmth in her heart from the hug. She couldn't explain why, but to her, she was walking on air. Even if her hooves were still on the ground. She pulled back from the hug as she began listening to his comment. "I-I think I remember seeing some words were h-highlighted, or even bold font. I-I guess that was a way of indicating w-what was in old ponish." She shook his head as the smile never left her face. "I-I really do appreciate what you've done. To me, i-it's like you went above an b-beyond what you were a-aiming to do." She frowned slightly as she looked towards the door. "I-It's a shame that I have work i-in a few minutes. Although, t-that can't be helped. One must never s-slack off from their work trade." She began walking over to the front desk. Opening the a spare drawer to place the book away for safe keeping. After closing the drawer, her ears perked as the bell on the door had opening. Signalling that customer's were entering to buy some flowers. "H-Hey Jade? I hope it's not t-too much trouble to ask, but...did you w-want to work together? We can still c-chat about thing, while helping with other ponies." She suggested, while some of the customers began to browse the flower shop. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight just smiled at Dynamo's responses and her smile turned only more loving when he took her hoof on his own, and she didn't say anything or even eat her cake, as she just looked Dynamo at his eyes. There was no words or actions needed, and she felt like it was going to be a good day.

Jade:
Jade let out a kind laugh "You will learn that I'll end up doing more than I plan often, because I like to see effort when I do something." and when it came to Dew's question, he smiled and replied "I promised you yesterday that I would help you, and I never break a promise."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
Dynamo returned the loving smile as he saw the smile upon Sunlight's face. He didn't know how long he was staring into her eyes, but to him, it felt like he could get lost in her gaze. In a way, it was like they were having a conversation in their minds. He tore his gaze away from her as he looked at the cake, before an idea began to form in his mind. With a playful smirk, he levitate his fork and cut a piece of her slice of cake. He then brought up the fork up, until it was near Sunlight. "Say 'aah' sweetheart." He says, waiting patiently to feed her the slice of cake. He knew that they shouldn't waste the cake they were having. So, he wanted to be romantic by feeding her, while not having to take his hoof away from her hoof.

Dew Drop:
"It shows h-how hard working you c-can be. That, a-and you like to go the e-extra mile in whatever you put y-your mind to. J-Just make sure not to over do it. I-I wouldn't want you to worry that y-you would get sick." She giggled softly. "Regardless, I w-would still help you take care of y-you if that were to h-happen. That's w-what friends are for." She smiled with a nod, making her way to the counter and getting Jade and herself an apron. "O-Okay. Just put on this apron and we'll get to work. W-What would you like to do? There's t-taking stock, getting flowers from the back to the c-customers, flower arranging, o-or managing the register. T-That way, we'll be able to s-split the work between each other." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight 
chuckled, but before following Dynamo's request, she took his fork with her magic and took piece from what was left of his cake piece, levitating it in front of him "Only if you do the same." she then said smirking, before opening her mouth and waiting for Dynamo to do the same. 

Jade:
Jade to his usual manner just smiled.
"You're the boss, so whatever you need help with I can do...." he stated while putting the apron on "....But since I have only knowledge and no skill, anything that needs practice isn't necessary something I should do." "I guess if you really want my input, something like going through the stock and other similar things would work well for me."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
As he waited patiently for Sunlight's response, Dynamo tilted his head curiously as Sunlight had levitated a fork. As she took a piece from what was left of his cake slice, Dynamo chuckled as he heard her remark and saw the smirk. "Of course, sweetheart. You know I could never deny a request from you, Sunny." He chuckled, opening his mouth and taking a bite of the cake slice. 

Dew Drop:
The ebony Pegasus smiled as Jade agreed to help as he put on the apron. "I-I think that should be okay. Y-You told me that you have g-great memory. So, t-that would be perfect on taking stock on all of the f-flowers. The list is on t-the desk. All of the f-flowers in the back are labeled, just in case. Just t-take stock and see which flowers we're running low of. If I n-need certain flowers and they aren't available i-in the front of the store, then I-I'll let you know to bring said flower to the f-front, if that's okay." She nods with a smile at the plan, before going to work. She made her way back towards the front desk and awaited for any customer to stop by, or to ask for any assistance. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
This went on until the cake ran out from the plates, Sunlight then just smiled finally letting go Dynamo's hoof and puling her hoof away "This was a nice morning, but this isn't what you have been waiting for this whole time." she smiled softly "Do you want more cake or shall we proceed to the next thing?"

Jade:
Jade nodded and proceeded to take the list and head to the back, it was simple enough job that he could have done it pretty quick, as he would only need to walk through the place and write down everything after, but he decided to do it the normal way, and went through each flower type one by one. 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad: 
After the two finished the cake slices upon their plates, Dynamo had noticed Sunlight letting go of his hoof and pulled her hoof away. He wondered if everything was okay, but stopped as he listened to her statement. "You can definitely say that again. This has been a great and really sweet way to start off the morning. Minus the whole waking up with water part, of course." He chuckled softly at the joke, while nodding in agreement. "While I would definitely could go for another slice of cake. I think it would be great to proceed to the next thing. What did you have in mind?" He smiled softly as he wondered what Sunlight had planned for them today.

Dew Drop:
As Jade made his way to the back, Dew looked behind her briefly at the retreating green Pegasus. She smiled softly as she really did appreciate the help he was providing. She soon turned back towards the front of the store as some ponies had asked for her assistance. She began to help by giving knowledge of what each flower represented, or helping in making a bouquet of the customer's choice in flower. As time went by, she had occasionally asked Jade if they had a particular flower. Hoping to make sure that the front of the store could be restocked. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
"As I have said before, you know it when you need to know it." Sunlight said chuckling "Just start putting your suit on, I'll put the cake in the cold and wash the dishes and put my dress on then." she blew her candle, sending the blue heart back into the air, she then took the dishes and cake, levitating them to the kitchen and proceeding to do as she said. 

Jade:
Even in the slower way, Jade was done with the stock pretty quickly, and brought back the list to Dew at one point when she asked for flowers from the back. After he was done, he mostly spent his time on the back in a place where he saw in the front from, but he wasn't really focusing on the customers or flowers, and his eyes mostly stayed on Dew. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
Dynamo chuckles along with Sunlight and nods. "Okay and will do. I look forward to whatever plans we have today. If you need help with anything, then please let me know. I trust you, but I don't want to let you do all the work. This is your vacation too and I want you to enjoy your vacation." He says, still marveling at the heart she had sent back into the air. As the orange mare had taken the dishes and cake away, Dynamo had waited for just a brief moment. At the same time, making sure that she was out of the room, he levitated the bag out of the drawer and over to him. He then grabbed his suit and made his way towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

After a couple of minutes had passed, Dynamo had finally exited the rest room and was dressed in his suit. It was a regular black jacket, with a white button up shirt and a red tie. He brushed his mane and used some cologne to smell nice. He was thankful that his suit jacket had a pocket as he was able to place the necklace in said pocket. "Hey, Sunny? I'm all finished getting ready. You can use the restroom, if you like." He says, looking around to see where his marefriend was.

Dew Drop:
As Jade had returned to the front, Dew had thanked him for returning the list and the flowers she had needed. The customers had came and went as time had gone by rather quickly. As she helped other ponies, the ebony mare had felt someone was watching her. She looked back and noticed Jade, who she thought had been looking at her, before turning away. She must have been imagining it, but decided not to worry. As the last customer had left, she sighed and stretched with a smile. "Y-You can come back, J-Jade. The last customer h-had left just a minute ago." As she went towards the front counter, she looked over to her right, before bringing a bonsai tree over towards her. She then grabbed a nearby bonsai scissors and began to cut some of the leaves and branches. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight came form the kitchen area when Dynamo said he was ready, "Aren't you a handsome stallion." she said with a smile "I'm done in just a moment." she then levitated her dress and a small pouch with her and went to in to the restroom. After some minutes, she came back out, wearing her dress, it was a rather basic black dress, and didn't have anything too special about it. She was also wearing a sun-necklace and had put her mane on ponytail, also changing her mane in general to make it look a bit more stylish. "I totally forgot to get a flower for my dress...." she pointed at a spot on her dress that had a place for a flower "...so we need to visit a flower shop before we go."

Jade:
"Last customer for now." Jade said with a smile as he walked in the front "After all, they day is still young." he had been wondering what Sunlight and Dynamo were doing, because he had remembered that today was the day for Sunlight's surprise, which he knew because he had gotten them tickets to there. He walked next to Dew, watching as she took care of the tree "Does it ever get overwhelming to have some many different plants needing so different types of care each?"

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
As Sunlight walked out from the kitchen area, Dynamo blushed and chuckled at her comment. "I'm glad to hear that I can dress to impress. There's no need to rush as we have plenty of time. Thanks for letting me know, anyway." He nods as she levitated her dress and small pouch, before making her way towards the rest room. As he waited patiently, the gaming unicorn went over to his suitcase and looked through his belongings until he found a ponytail. He levitated the ponytail as he walked over to a nearby giant mirror, in the room. He was about to compare his different mane styles, but stopped as he heard the restroom door being opened. He turned around to see Sunlight, who was wearing a basic black dress, while her mane was in a ponytail and wore a sun-necklace. As he stared, Dynamo blushed even more at the sight of his marefriend. His heart racing a mile a minute, while he was having trouble finding the words to speak. "Beautiful." He whispered softly, but it was loud enough for her to hear. He soon realized what he had said, before shaking his head to try and collect his composure. "I-I mean...you look very beautiful and amazing." 

"I can honestly say the same thing about you. You look like an absolute goddess, in my opinion. Seeing how your beauty knows no bounds. You look even more beautiful right now, but then again. You look absolutely beautiful to me, sweetheart. That necklace you're wearing looks really nice, as well." He says, noticing the spot of her dress that had a place for a flower. "Hmm...okay. We'll go find a flower shop and then we'll be off on our date. Before we go, I wanted to have your opinion." He levitated the ponytail up to her. "Do you think my mane would look better with, or without a ponytail?"

Dew Drop:
"T-This is an easy day, if you ask me. Sometimes, t-there are customers that just keep stopping by. I-It's like it never ends and I have to t-take a late lunch break. It's nice and g-good to have help from a g-great friend like you, Jade." She giggles softly, turning back occasionally to answer Jade, before working on her bonsai tree. "Hmm...you know? I-I never really t-thought about that. I guess I a-admit that y-yes. In the beginning, it was o-overwhelming to have so m-many different plants. B-Back when I was still learning about my talent for gardening. However, o-over time, I managed to get the h-hang of it. Nowadays, i-it's like having a checklist in my m-mind." She smiles, nodding as she brought the bonsai tree and scissors over to Jade. "Would you like to g-give this a try? I-It's both fun and g-gives you a sense in a piece of mind. S-Sort of like working on a p-piece of art." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight just smiled and blushed at Dynamo's reaction and praise, because even though she had gotten used to Dynamo always praising her, she was bit unsure about the dress since this was the first time she used it, thus she felt bit embarrassed about it. "I'm glad you like it, and the necklace was a gift from Lunar, she gave it to us when we moved away from Manehattan." 
"And I think you look better with your open mane, it fits you more, and if you just do like this...." 
she shaped Dynamo's mane a bit with her magic "It's more fitting with the suit but still looks like you." 

Jade:
Jade listened everything and responded in his usual smiles and nods before replying, he chuckled "Firstly, you are starting to sound a lot like my sister's stallionfriend with all the talk about how great I am as a friend" "And second...are you sure? I mean, I know in theory mostly everything about what I should do with the tree, but I wouldn't want to ruin it because of my lack of experience."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
Dynamo smiled as he saw a blush appear upon Sunlight's cheeks. He didn't really have much to say as what he had said before was from his heart. After everything the two had been through, he knew his heart would never lie to him. "Now that I take a good look at the necklace, it does have that Lunar inspiration towards it." He raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Is the necklace just a regular necklace, or did Lunar add some magic towards it? I remember she mentioned that when I first met her and the others. I wonder if the necklace is sort of symbolic. As the necklace is shaped like the sun. It meant that where you go, the light from the sun will guide you to a beautiful place, while finding everything that could make you happy." He smiles, but his eyes soon darted around as his mane was shaped in Sunlight's magic. After listening to her explanation, he walked over to the mirror to see the results.

He had to admit that the mane style she worked on looked really good, in his opinion. It was still shaped in his mane style, but he looked more sophisticated. "I like what you did a lot. You said that your talent was to memorize information and magic. Are you sure you don't also have a talent in mane styling?" He simply chuckled, before walking over and offering his hoof towards her. "What do you think, sweetheart? Ready to go and begin this lovely date together?"

Dew Drop:
As she listened to his statement, Dew couldn't help herself in giggling. "I-I hope that's a good thing. I guess h-he has a good s-sense of judgement, as well. You a-are a great friend. Whether or not y-you see that in yourself. You're kind, c-caring, funny, sweet, a-and all around a friendly Pegasus. Sure. Y-You and I have different v-views on one thing or another. Y-You also mean things that some think it's putting yourself down, b-but you explained it all to me. Even so, I'll n-never stop thinking that you are a really nice stallion. W-What's not to see how great you are?" A slight blush appeared on her cheeks. She understood where Jade was coming from when they talked yesterday. However, she still liked and cared about him. She was happy that she got to know him and spend time with the green Pegasus. "Of c-course I'm sure. E-Even a new beginner to bonsai trees c-can make the t-tree look beautiful. Just trust in y-yourself and you won't go wrong." She placed a hoof upon his hoof as if to guide him in cutting the bonsai tree. 

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:

"I actually don't know." Sunlight admitted as response to Dynamo's questions about the necklace "She gave it to Jade since I was....you know, and Jade didn't say anything else than that Lunar gave it." "She does make normal jewelry too so it could be just a normal necklace, but you never know." "And what comes to symbolism, Lunar isn't that type of mare, it's most likely a sun only because of my name." 

Sunlight chuckled "Nah, I'm not a stylist, I just happen to know bunch of mane styles and how to make them, it's what happens when you seek to know everything.". She took Dynamo's hoof, but before she started moving she grinned and said with half-joking tone "Don't you forget who's the one bringing who on the date." she then started leading the way out of the room.

Jade:
"Oh, don't worry about it, I just mentioned it because he ended up becoming my sister's stallionfriend after similar praise towards her." He smiled humorously, this time the comment wasn't he being clueless, in fact, it was total opposite, he knew exactly what he was saying. "I-if you insist." he replied to her insisting about the tree, he was taken bit off guard by her taking his hoof, and it was clear from his tone, but he didn't mind it and let Dew guide his hoof, doing as she instructed. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
Dynamo could only nod at Sunlight's explanation of the necklace. There was nothing to say as he knew it wasn't a good idea to bring up bad memories. "It's still pretty nice that Lunar had given you a necklace to remember her and the others. You're right. It could just be a regular necklace that matches your name. Even so, you never really know. I guess it depends on what I see that can be symbolic. I have a sort of necklace in the shape of a star that's related to a video game. The symbolism was that even if my friend is far away at the time, then I know we'll see each other again sometime." He explained with a smile.

"Even so, putting the knowledge of mane styling into practice is very impressive." He chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully as he saw the grin and heard the half-joking tone. "Okay. You win, sweetheart. I know this surprise is for me, but I thought we could still enjoy our date together." He chuckled once more as she lead the way out of the room.

Dew Drop:
"So, if I use m-more compliments, then maybe I'll b-become your marefriend?" She giggled and shook her head. "I-I'm just kidding, but I-I think that's very sweet. They s-sound like a g-great couple to me." She raised an eyebrow slightly at how Jade stuttered as if he was shy. "I-I never could see you a-as the shy type, Jade. I think it's kind of cute and don't worry. Just take a deep breath and go with the flow." She says, trying to switch roles with Jade and try not to sound nervous. As they had waited for any other customers, Dew had helped Jade in cutting some of the bonsai tree. When it looked like he had gotten the hang of it, she let go of his hoof and watched with interest.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight just smiled and nodded, she didn't have anything to add.

"You find everything I do impressive." She said chuckling "I could fall over and you would find that impressive." she was clearly joking, even though it was kinda true. As Sunlight led Dynamo out of the room and the hotel, nothing worth mentioning really happened, she then started leading him to a direction where she remembered seeing a flower-shop while looking through few maps at the morning.

Jade:
"Oh, I think you're not kidding as much as you claim."
Jade stated almost teasingly, but still keeping a very polite tone, only to chuckle after it. "Oh, it was not shyness, I just...." he was searching for words "...I'm not used to...this. It just got me bit off guard that you'd be filling to...get so close." his tone was careful yet confident. When Dew eventually let go, Jade continued cutting the tree, remembering the countless books he had read about how it should be done. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
As the couple had exited the hotel room and the hotel, Dynamo smiled and playfully rolled his eyes at Sunlight's statement. "Now I wouldn't say that about falling over being impressive. I would be concerned and make sure that you were okay." He says with a chuckle. "Although, I truly see you as an amazing pony. I know that you're awesome with magic. What I didn't know was that you were able to do many things after reading information from the books you read. I was caught off guard about how you styled my mane, but I was surprised in a good way. To me, it's like I'm learning something new about you more and more everyday. I just hope I can keep learning more and more about you, Sunny." He smiles softly, gently squeezing the front hoof that held onto his front hoof.

As they began walking around town, Dynamo had looked from side to side as he made sure to avoid anyone, who would walk past them. He was beginning to realize that the sidewalks could be very crowded at times. So, he would make sure not to get lost in the crowed. He had started to wonder where they were going, but he soon realized that Sunlight needed a flower. "So, I'm guessing we'll head to a flower shop first to get a flower for your dress? After that, then we'll start our lovely date?" He asks as he was looking forward to what Sunlight had planned for the afternoon.

Dew Drop:
Upon listening to Jade's statement, the ebony Pegasus could only blush in surprise. "M-Maybe I'm kidding, o-or maybe I'm not." She giggled softly with a soft smile. "I'll leave it u-up to you to d-decide, Jade." She says in a slightly teasing, yet kind tone. "Oh, I guess I so f-focused on wanting to help you o-out. That I didn't notice that I w-was in anyone's personal space. That h-happens from time to time. I even t-tend to be too close in the customer's p-personal space when they need a-advice in buying a flower." She smiled sheepishly, while watching Jade continued to cut the leaves off of the bonsai tree. She nodded, while giving some advice as he was making progress into making the bonsai tree his own design.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad
sunlight:
Again Sunlight just smiled.
"Yes, the first stop is flower shop and I saw on a map that one should in this direction. And I would say that the date started the second I woke you up, if you really want to call it a date." she replied casually.

Jade:
Jade just chuckled at Dew's response.
"It wasn't necessarily about personal space..." Jade explained as he worked with the tree "...it was more about that...you were comfortable doing so....." "....It may be because all my friends happen to be magic users, but I'm used to mares...avoiding certain things with stallions that they aren't  dating."

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
edited to make the continuation more obvious
  • Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
Dynamo could only smile and nod at the explanation towards the plan. Since they were heading towards the flower shop. He had gained an idea in wanting to not only get her a flower for her dress, but to make a bouquet of flowers, as well. Seeing how they were on a date, it felt natural to give his marefriend flowers, as well as the right thing to do. He thought of the possibility of placing the necklace within the bouquet of flowers, but decided against it. "I guess it really depends on what one would call a date. I think there are multiple interpretations on the subject. Such as a lunch date, or something like that. I guess it would be considered a date since we are dressed up and having a nice afternoon walking around town." He says with a smile.

Dew Drop:
As Jade had explained what he had meant, Dew nods as she had a look of understanding. "O-Oh. It's like what I m-meant when taking care of the flowers in the shop. When I talk to the flowers, I f-feel as if I understand them. I guess t-that's why I feel like I can understand somepony a-after getting to know them. Once I s-see them as a friend, I can feel as if I-I can feel comfortable and b-be myself around my friend." She raised an eyebrow and tilted her head in confusion. "W-What do you mean, Jade? I-I'm just confused b-by what you just said. Either that, o-or I d-don't understand what you're talking about."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight was thoughtful "True, but at what point will it stop being a date?" "Is it still a date if married couple goes out to eat for hundredth time?" She had never actually thought about these things "Sure it's a date in the definition, since any meeting is a date, but is it lovers' date?" she chuckled and silenced herself "I think I'm getting a bit too much into it."

Jade:
"Let's take the cutting of this tree for example...." Jade explained "...you without hesitation came close and grabbed my hoof to show how it's done..." "...But if one of my friends would be in your shoes, first they would explain, then, if I somehow don't understand, they'll show it by doing it themselves, and if I still don't understand, they may control my hoof with their magic, but they'd most likely never do what you did because they feel like it would be bit too intimate for somepony who's just a friend." "And I made the point about magic use because I don't know if ponies without that extra reach are generally more comfortable with getting close or not."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
Dynamo had a thoughtful expression upon his face as he was listening to Sunlight's statement. "You know? I never really thought of it that way. I guess there really are different ways to interpret a date. I think there are dates when it comes to married couples, but I can't really be too sure. When you put it that way, I can see that this is a lovers' date. I'm not entirely sure the difference between a regular date and a lovers' date. However, from what I can guess, it's being able to spend a nice day with the one that truly loves you." He chuckles and shook his head with a smile. "It's okay and it's no worries. I think you're taking a bit after me now that I think about it. I tend to overthink something, or get way to into video games at times. So, I know exactly what you mean." He says, noticing the flower shop was coming into view.

Dew Drop:
As she listened to his explanation, Dew blushed slightly, while nodding somewhat shyly. "O-Oh. N-Now I see what you w-were trying to explain, Jade. I guess it's a b-bit different when it comes to having a unicorn t-teaching someone, while u-using magic. I could o-only guess that it depends o-on the teacher, w-who's trying to show a-and/or explain. You see, m-my parents would always use the s-same teaching method I showed you w-when I was younger. I-I would always have t-trouble in t-taking care of the flowers, b-but my mom and dad h-helped me. I guess over time, I-I picked up from their teaching methods. I-I hope I didn't make you f-feel uncomfortable Jade. I t-thought it was okay being able to stand next to you." She says, whispering the last part, but it was enough for Jade to hear.

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
"The difference between a date and date between lovers is that former can be with anypony, a friend, your boss, a total stranger, or even somepony you hate, because by definition it's just other word for meeting." Sunlight explained, she chuckled "And I have always had the habit to get too into things, mostly because I have a certain desire to teach ponies about things, so I want to tell everything."

Jade:
"Like I said, I didn't mind you doing it, I just got taken off guard because I didn't expect you to do it." 
Jade reminded, then rubbing his neck with his wing "Though I guess I should have expected it since it was already revealed that you have a crush on me, so even by my experience that is something you could do."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
"I guess that means I've had some lunch dates with my co-worker/boss from the arcade. Button and I usually go get something to eat when we close up the arcade temporarily. Even if it was never mentioned, then I guess it still somewhat counts as a lunch date. I'd be worried if the lunch date was with somepony you hate. Best case scenario is that time has passed and you and the pony you hate have worked things out. Allowing both sides to start talking to each other and maybe becoming friends again. Given that broken friendships can be fixed, but it all takes time. Worst case scenario is either an argument on one thing or another, a fist fight or a food fight." Dynamo nods, chuckling as he smiled sheepishly. "Looks like I'm looking into this idea too much, as well. Although, I think it's great that you look into things a lot from time to time. It shows that you have a great eye for detail and it shows that you're intelligent. Plus, it seems like you would do an excellent job of being a teacher to a student or multiple students in a teaching class. I should know because you've been a great teacher when it comes to jogging and magic."

Dew Drop:
The ebony Pegasus nodded as she didn't have anything to say about his first comment. She was just happy and thankful that the atmosphere wasn't awkward between the two of them. She kept her eyes trained to the door in case of any customers appearing. Her ears perked as she quickly turned her attention back towards the green Pegasus. Now it was her turn to rub the back of her neck with her wing. Her eyes looking towards the ground as she had a sheepish smile upon her face. "I-I thought you would have f-forgotten about the c-crush or y-you wouldn't bring the subject up. I r-remember that you told me that you have a r-really good memory. S-So, I guess I shouldn't be surprised." She says, unsure of what else to say as Jade brought up the subject of the crush.

• Brohoof 1