Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
"I guess love isn't meant to have any type of logical solution. Seeing how it's mostly following what your heart feels. Although, with how you said that Jade is clueless and unsure of his feelings. I guess it takes time in knowing how one truly feels and acts upon those feelings." He shrugged his shoulders, before nodding. "Dew did seem pretty shy when she spoke. I can imagine that Dew could maybe tell Jade. That's if she gather's enough courage and steels her resolve. I guess it's better that the two of them go at their own pace." He looks around, before a thought had crossed his mind. "So, where are we off to now? Is it far, or is it pretty close? I'd like another hint, please?"

Dew Drop:
Dew Drop giggled as Jade confirmed her suspicions. "I t-thought so. I guess falling o-over is the new kind of way to m-meet somepony. You said that h-he hasn't fallen over since? I g-guess he isn't really that c-clumsy. You n-never know. I-It seems to me that he was running to the arcade r-rather quickly." She had a look of understanding, before nodding about the event that was going on. "Huh. I n-never would have thought an event would be g-going on at a hotel. U-Usually there's a convention of sorts g-going on near several hotels. I guess t-that sometimes a hotel can have something s-special for their guests." She watched Jade had moved to clean up the area near the bonsai-tree. "S-So, I was wondering Jade. The shift is done in a-about another hour or two. Afterwards, t-there isn't that many customers showing up. D-Did you want to go a-around the town and see if there is a-anything to do? You know, like h-how we had looked around l-like yesterday." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
"It's not that far, that's why I chose this flower shop, since there was few closer to our hotel but they were further away from our destination." Sunlight replied "I'd say we have left around the same amount of walking as we have walked until now."

Jade:
"It depends on hotel really, especially in the expensive hotels there's quite a lot of different events." 
Jade simply commented. 
"And of course i want to hang out with you after closing..." he changed to a humorous tone "...I may be a bit of a workaholic, but work wasn't why I came here after all." 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
As he listened to Sunlight's explanation of how much further they had to walk, the blue unicorn nodded with a smile. "Okay. I don't mind the walk, but I can't help in wondering where we're going. I guess I'm just curious about the plan, but you know the old saying. Curiosity got the cat, but at least I'm not a cat. Although, I am a cat pony since cats and foxes are my favorite animals." He chuckled sheepishly. "I feel like you've seen one specific store, then you've seen them all. Most of the time it feels as if all buildings are the same, or something along those lines."

Dew Drop:
"N-Now that is something I n-never knew about. Given that I've n-never been in a hotel before. I've been on vacation with my f-family, but it was m-more just visiting relatives." She smiled at Jade, who had wanted to hang out with her. She also giggled and shook her head at his humorous joke tone and joke. "O-Okay, then these two hours w-will go by like it's nothing. I do a-appreciate the help, but I u-understand. All work and no play m-makes Jade a dull stallion." She commented in a joking tone, before winking and holding back another giggle. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight chuckled "Well you just need to wait some more, I won't risk the fact that you may know the surprise based on the location."
"Though I agree all buildings look the same, it's really not the case with the shops. Sure a flower shop will always look like a flower shop, and clothes store like clothes store, but they have many different styles, and when you can remember all of them perfectly like I do, you really notice even the smallest differences." 

Jade:
Jade just chuckled, not having anything to say as he proceeded to move the parts of the tree he had cleaned up from the ground into the trash "Jokes aside, it's actually rather rare for me to actually prefer the company over the doing..." he explained with his usual friendly tone "...I'm not saying I don't enjoy the company of my other friends or sister, but with them it's really more about whatever we are doing, even if it's just talking." "What I'm getting at is that you're unique in a way that it really doesn't matter to me what we are doing, even if we would be just sitting quietly staring at a wall. I enjoy your company."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
"Okay and I don't mind the wait. It was nice to head to the flower shop first. A little detour is better than heading off towards the main event. I would say that you don't have to worry on the location. Seeing how I'm not the best when it comes to directions of locations." He smiled sheepishly. "It usually takes me about two to five times, until I remember something well. I guess I either don't have the best memory, or I can be a bit forgetful. Plus, I haven't been to Manehattan in a long time. I only visited the city when it came to a video game tournament. Back then, I was never really a fan for exploring a city. Nowadays, I'd rather look around to see what something has to offer. I do know that while some stores look the same. They do have some signs that give that store a reason to visit. I guess that's how one store stands out above certain others."

Dew Drop:
As Jade had proceeded to throw the petals and leaves into the trash, Dew Drop smiles as she listened to Jade talking. She had nothing to say as she blushed at his kind tone. "I-I guess that it's because you've s-spent time with your sister and her friends. T-The activities are more c-common and a set path. It m-makes me happy to know that I m-mean that way towards you, Jade. I-I can easily say the same. Y-You are up to a-almost anything and your company is m-much appreciated." She says, the front door opening to reveal more customers to help out. She smiled and went over to assist the ponies, while occasionally making small talk with the green Pegasus. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
"Well, the risk isn't really anything to do with if you know the location itself or not, it's more about the fact that you can read."
Sunlight explained "Because the surprise is big enough thing that there is a chance that you already have read about it even though you don't know it's the surprise."

Jade:
Jade just smiled, and when the customers came, he stayed near doing small tasks like cleaning up or making sure any flower wouldn't fall by accident, things that weren't really noticeable enough for him to bother the customers, but big enough to actually matter. While he did it, he would respond to any small talk directed to him, and get things to Dew if she asked for something. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

"Oh, I can definitely read. Especially when it comes to reading some books and manga." Dynamo chuckles. "I do read fanfiction from time to time, as well. Those are pretty much the things I mostly read. I don't normally read the newspaper, so I guess I don't look into things as much as I should. A surprise that's big enough to have already read about it? Now that is something pretty interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what this surprise is all about."

Dew Drop:
As the work day went by, Dew sighed happily as all the other customers had finally made their exit. "Whew. I k-know there are some days where I-I get a good amount of customers. I just w-wasn't expecting to get a lot of customer's today. I'll definitely need to r-restock some of my flowers." She walked back to the front desk and brought out a spare broom and dustpan. She began sweeping up the stray petals that had been scattered along the floor. She knew that Jade was helping, but she didn't want him to do all of the work. "T-Thank you for all of your help today, Jade. I don't think I c-could have done this without you. Once we're all done s-sweeping up, then we'll go and e-explore the town. Does that sound okay?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight chuckled with Dynamo and just smiled at his comment. She didn't have anything else to say, and she didn't really have any topic ideas, sure she was curious about the flowers that Dynamo had gotten, but she didn't want to hurry him about them if he had some certain plan for them.

Jade:
Jade smiled "Don't underestimate yourself, I know you could have handled this by yourself too." he replied "And sure, like I said before, I'm more than happy to go out with you."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
As they continued to walk, it was a comfortable silence between the two. Nothing needed to be said, but everything had felt peaceful to Dynamo. He smiled back to Sunlight, before glancing to the flowers he held in the levitation spell. He wanted to give the flowers and necklace to her now, but he knew it wasn't the right time. He began to wonder when it would be, but soon an idea had formed in his mind. He decided that whatever the surprise that Sunlight was taking him to was where he'd give the flowers to her. A surprise for a surprise he thought to himself. Nodding at the plan, he kept walking at an even pace, while enjoying the light breeze that passed by.

Dew Drop:
Upon hearing the compliment, Dew blushed. "A-Aw. Why do you have t-to say such nice things? Y-You smooth talking Romeo." She giggled with a nod. She moved over to a nearby trashcan, before emptying the dustpan of all the scattered petals that were once upon the floor. She then returned to the front desk and placed the broom and dustpan away. "Okay, then. E-Everything looks to be in order. S-So, let's go and enjoy some t-time out on the town." She began flying around the store, while making sure to lock up every door. She made sure to change the sign from open to closed.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:

Eventually a hotel would come to view, this by itself of course wasn't anything that would reveal anything, but as they would get closer, more details could be seen, and it was soon clear that there was some even in the hotel. When they arrived to the hotel, they could see several signs that offered some more details, it was a dancing event, but what would most likely catch Dynamo's eye was the names of some of the ponies that were providing the music, as there were some that were also responsible for some songs in some games and/or animes.

The line inside didn't seem too long, but it could be explained by the fact that based on the signs, the event had started early in the morning, thus most ponies probably were already inside.

Jade:
Jade chuckled "I'm just stating the facts, that's what I do". As Dew did her closing checks, Jade too moved around, but he checked that everything really was as they should, meaning that he checked that everything was like he remembered them from morning, not because he didn't trust Dew to notice them if there was something, but because he didn't want to just stand around and wait. Whenever Dew was ready, Jade would be already at the door holding the door open for her.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad: 
As the hotel came into view, Dynamo could see a few signs were set up outdoors. He wondered if this was the place that he and Sunlight were heading to. He squinted his eyes and saw that it was a dancing event. It sounded interesting at first, but what caught his eye were the names of those that provided the music. "Wait a minute. I recognize some of these names. These are some of the ponies that make some of the best songs in anime and video games. They even have some of the openings to these games and shows, as well!" He quickly turned to Sunlight with a shocked look upon his face. "Are you serious!? How did you learn about this!? Is this the surprise you were talking about?" He asks, a wide grin slowly forming upon his face. He noticed that the line wasn't as long as it appeared. He had looked at the signs that announced the time of when this event would begin.

Dew Drop:
As Jade had begun finishing flying around and making her checks, she had noticed Jade was making final checks, as well. She giggled at his remark, while landing right next to the green Pegasus. "That's o-one of the reasons of what I l-like about you, Jade. Also, it l-looks like everything is set. T-Thanks for double c-checking, as well. I-I couldn't ask for anyone better on h-helping me out." She pulled Jade into a quick hug, before quickly pulling back from the hug. "Okay. I-I'm all ready to go. So, l-let's go and enjoy the day together." She smiled as he held the door open for her, before making her way out of the shop.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
"I think you know exactly if this is the surprise or not." Sunlight said with a smirk, they were walking towards the door, so there shouldn't be anything unclear about it "But to answer to your question how I found about this, it's thanks to Jade, he had read about it somewhere, not sure where." 
she smiled.

Jade:
Jade again just smiled, and when Dew hugged him, he returned the hug in a way that Dew was still in control of when the hug ended. After Dew had existed, Jade closed the door after them and made sure it was locked, before walking next to Dew, again 'accidentally' getting close, he was sure Dew didn't mind, but at the same time he didn't want to be too brash. "So, what shall be our first destination? And on hoof or flying?" 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
"If I were to guess, then I'd say this is definitely the surprise you were talking about. I can definitely say this is quite the surprise. I'll have to make sure and thank Jade for looking into this, as well. Even so, I should thank you about this, sweetheart. This is a great surprise. So, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" He chuckled, before trying to break out into a run. He didn't even taken a few steps forward, before having to stop in place. He winced slightly at the slight pain in his front hooves.  At the same time, he almost dropped the flower pot, but he managed to catch said flower pot in time. "Alright. Now that's a lesson learned. When those medics said not to overdo anything, they meant it." He stretched his front hooves to make sure that he was okay.

Dynamo sighed as his hooves weren't damaged. Just a little irritated from running too quickly. "I'm okay and no worries, Sunny. I know that I'll have to walk the rest of the day. If you do tend to run on ahead to something, then I'll make sure to catch up." He chuckled as they were walking towards the door.

Dew Drop:
As they exited the flower shop, Dew smiled in appreciation as Jade had locked up the store. While the two began to walk, Dew blushed as Jade had begun walking closely next to her. She didn't say anything as she didn't mind. She recalled that he returned the hug, but she didn't think anything of said hug. "Hmm...I think it would be b-better if we walk. We p-pretty much flew everywhere y-yesterday. So, I-I think it's a n-nice change of pace. B-Besides, it might be awkward f-flying too c-closely next to each other in the sky. I-I'm also not too sure on our d-destination. M-Maybe we can see if there's a m-museum around. Try and c-check out some a-art displays. Maybe afterwards we c-can see if there's a park around here to r-rest or p-play a game, if t-that's okay." She giggled slightly, while slightly leaning her head against his shoulder as they walked. She decided to act casual, while hoping that he didn't mind or notice Dew resting her head against his shoulder. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight gave a worried look to Dynamo when he clearly got hurt, but didn't say anything, because she waited for him to check his legs first, and then he told he was okay before she had time to ask. Sunlight decided to do her best to keep the mood positive, so she didn't say anything about the legs, and instead with a humorous tone said "Well, you wouldn't have been able to go far regardless, because you would get in since I have the tickets." 

Jade:
Jade nodded "Sounds like a plan." he knew several museums and parks, but he didn't tell it to Dew because he enjoyed walking with her, and now that she had pretty much stated that she was okay with being this close, he didn't need to worry about even that. Jade noticed Dew leaning against him, since it wasn't exactly something he could not notice, but like expected, he didn't mind it. He decided to do something rather risky next, he got mentally prepared in case Dew didn't approve of it, and then carefully put his wing over her.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
As they continued to make their way towards the hotel, Dynamo had noticed Sunlight having a worried look upon her face. Dynamo could only smile softly and give her a look of reassurance that he was completely okay. The blue unicorn had smirked as he listened to her remark. "I guess I would have to either ask, or beg to get the tickets." He laughed and shook his head. "I'm just kidding, but is dressing up also a requirement? I know that some places usually have a sort of dress code to enter a building. Even still, I don't mind as it's nice to dress up every now and then. I know I may have said this and I may sound like a broken record, but you look beautiful, as well, sweetheart."

Dew Drop:
Dew nodded at his remark as they walked along the streets of Manehattan. Dew blushed slightly as she felt Jade putting his wing over her. She smiled softly as she felt like he had wrapped an arm around her, but it was his wing instead. She didn't say anything as she felt happy being held closely by Jade. "S-So, did you have a particular museum t-that you wanted to visit? If not, then we c-can either go to the closest o-one near us." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
"Dressing up was indeed a requirement, but not for the event necessarily, because the hotel itself has a dress code." Sunlight explained, just smiling at Dynamo's praise. They arrived to the door, and Sunlight gave the tickets to the pony that checked them, who then let them in. They arrived to a normal, if not bit overly fancy hotel lobby, and were the instructed to go through a door, which lead to the event room. It was exactly what somepony would expect from a event like that, there was a bar, stage for the music, even though DJ handled most of them, and a big dance floor.

Jade:
"The latter." Jade simply replied, not taking his wing away since Dew didn't seem to mind it "I didn't originally exactly plan going to museums after coming out of a library that could be considered a museum of sorts, even though it is n't open to public. Not that i have anything against it, I just didn't check what they have in the museums today."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
"I had a feeling there was a dress code. I remember there would be events at a convention that had a sort of dress code for a dance. Granted, they called it a gala, but it was kind of like that grand galloping gala in Canterlot." He says as they arrived at the door and were led inside the hotel. As they were given the instructions on where they were meant to go, Dynamo looked around at the normal, yet fancy like lobby of the hotel. Once they arrived at the event room, the blue unicorn was amazed at how big the dance floor really was. There was a even a bar for beverages and a stage for singers and the music. "Now this is what I call a dancing event. It looks like a full house, but it still doesn't feel that crowded." He turned to her and smiles. "So, what would you like to do first, sweetheart. We can get some beverages first. If not, then we can always have a dance to what song is playing right now. If that's the case, then may I have this dance, m'lady?" He bows to her, while offering his hoof and smiles softly.

Dew Drop:
Dew giggled at his explanation. "I-I guess an old ruined l-library can be considered a museum. I t-think there's a museum that's a couple of b-blocks from here. I haven't been t-to a museum in a while. S-So, it'll be good to c-check out what the museum has to offer." She says, smiling as Jade continued to hold her close.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight thought for a second as she looked around "I'd like to dance first." she then said, taking Dynamo's hoof, and as they moved to the dance floor, she explained "My friends are coming too, so I figured we could go to the bar when they arrive, if that's okay with you of course...." "...I figured that since we can't be too personal here anyways due to the crowd, it wouldn't hurt the experience to be in their company too."

Jade:
Jade nodded and gave a hum of agreement, not having really any words to add to that, and feeling that a silence wasn't necessarily a bad thing. As they walked, he tightened his wing around dew bit by bit, because when he had originally wrapped it around her, he had left it rather loose in case Dew would be against it, but now that she seemed to be aright with it, there was no reason to keep it so loose. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
As Sunlight made her choice, Dynamo smiled with a nod as she accepted his hoof. Before they made their way to the dance floor, the blue unicorn placed the flowers by a nearby table. He made sure that the table would be for them to sit, so nobody would steal their seats to rest after dancing. "I guess you told them about this plan and they were interested in the idea?" He chuckled and shook his head. "I'm just kidding, but I don't mind, sweetheart. It's great to hang out with friends and spending time with others. Plus, we'll all be hanging out and having fun. Not like what happened the other day." He knew how the others just stood around, while he was getting assistance of his fears in the arcade. However, he decided to ignore any negative feelings and decided to enjoy the here and now. "I got you, but I don't think there's any need to worry about that. All that matters is that we can dance, have fun and enjoy each other's company, as well as the company of our friends."

Dew Drop:
As the two continued to walk, Dew was caught slightly off guard as Jade tightened his wing around her. She didn't mind, but it was as if he was keeping her close to keep her safe. She almost giggled as she imagined Jade as a valiant knight in old fairy tales. She smiled softly with a blush upon her cheeks, before nuzzled his shoulder with her cheek. She didn't have anything to say as the walk was peaceful in her mind. She slowly opened her eyes to take notice of the town around her. Her eyes then became fixated on a building that was coming into view. "H-Hey. I think that's the m-museum, if I'm n-not mistaken. D-Did you want to try that museum, o-or did you know of a better m-museum in mind?"

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
"Actually they had gotten tickets before we ever did." Sunlight said, even if Dynamo's comment was a joke, because she felt it needed to be said, but she did smile to show she understood the joke, and nodded. She smiled at the last comment, waiting a moment for Dynamo to start leading the dance, and if he didn't, she would take the lead. 

Jade:
Jade was bit surprised by the nuzzle, but he of course didn't mind, and though he still wasn't fully familiarized with his feelings, he actually realized it made him extra happy. "Like I said, I didn't really have anything in mind, so it's fully up to you."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
"Huh. It seems that this event was pretty popular. I remember you said that the singer's were all from different games and anime, but I never knew your friends liked these singer's too. I can guess that these singer's can sing more than just games and/or anime. It's pretty cool to have variety in their songwriting." As the couple had reached the dance floor, a song had begun to start playing. Dynamo took the initiative as he bowed before Sunlight. The blue unicorn took her hooves into his own hooves and began to lead in the dance. It was nothing too fancy, but he remembered the dance moves his mother had taught him, while growing up. As he lead her through the song, Dynamo made sure not to bump into anyone on the dance floor. At the same time, he smiled as his eyes were glued to Sunlight's gaze. 

Dew Drop:
"Hmm...o-okay. I guess that this m-museum will be perfect t-then. I wasn't sure b-because one museum can have o-one exhibit that a-another might not have. M-Maybe we can just explore the museum i-instead of joining a tour. G-Gives us a chance to e-explore our imagination of the art." She smiled as she followed Jade towards the doors of the art museum. Reluctantly, she pulled away from the embrace as she didn't want to trip, while walking up the steps. She frowned slightly as she was happy being held by her crush, but she knew there would always be more opportunities. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight didn't say anything further, as there was nothing needed to say, and she wanted to focus on the dancing. If Dynamo was to stop between songs, Sunlight would tell that she would like to continue still, and this went on for some time.

Jade:
Jade folded his wing back on his side when Dew pulled away, he felt almost cold when she did, which was odd, since he usually didn't pay attention to temperature. "That sounds like a good idea, I'm not really fan of tours because of how slow they are and because you have to listen everything even if you know it already." 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
After some time had passed, Dynamo had decided to stop for a moment. They had danced to two songs, but he remembered something catching his eye as the two danced. He had seen other ponies going up to the DJ, while asking for certain songs to be played. At that moment, an idea had formed in his mind. 'If they have the song, then I'll be able to give her the flowers.' He smiled, before turning to the orange mare. "Excuse me for just a moment. I'll be right back." He carefully, but briskly made his way over towards the DJ. After a minute of discussing of different songs, Dynamo had returned to Sunlight with a grin. "So, it turns out that they allow requests to be made. I asked if they had this one particular song and it turns out they did. I hope you don't mind if we danced to it." He says, the DJ calling out to everyone that this was going out to all the couples in the room. Dynamo turned back to know that it was his cue.

Dew Drop:
"I c-can almost imagine you'd fall a-asleep from boredom, while going on a t-tour. Given that you're p-pretty knowledgeable on j-just about everything. N-Not only that, but it u-usually depends on the tour. T-The tour for the statue of H-Harmony wasn't too bad. After some time, the i-information can be somewhat b-boring. Given how y-you said that a tour can be s-slow." She says with a playful giggle. As they reached the top step, Dew had paid for her ticket into the museum, before waiting for Jade to join her. "W-Would it be okay if we can hold each other's w-wing, while we walk? I-I wouldn't want to lose you i-in the museum." She asks shyly with a blush. She looked around and noticed that the museum was indeed gigantic, but the truth was that she wanted to still be near the green Pegasus.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:

Sunlight blinked when Dynamo left, but it wasn't hard to figure out from his direction where he was going. When he came back, Sunlight acted surprised when he told that he had gone to make a request, but she was actually surprised when the DJ made the call out, what did Dynamo know about romantic music? she just stood there smiling and waiting for Dynamo to lead, since he clearly had a plan.

Jade:
"The tour at the statue wasn't bad because there wasn't much to tour, but it would be quite a different story if there was hundred things that each have a long story behind them." Jade said in his usual friendly tone. Jade paid his way in and followed Dew , and to her question he didn't say anything, and instead just offered his wing with the usual bow like gesture.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
Just before the song began to play, Dynamo had looked back to Sunlight with a soft smile. "Just follow my lead." He didn't need to ask if she trusted him as he knew the answer in both his mind and his heart. As the song began to play, Dynamo closed his eyes and took a box before the orange unicorn. As the last bit of words were said, he looked opened his eyes and looked up to her. As if his eyes were speaking. A type of speaking that was both to her and only her, while also what his soul was trying to say. As he took her hooves gently into his own, he began to spin slowly, while keeping eye contact. He allowed the music to flow through him as he swayed.

When the song began to pick up, he began to sway slightly faster, while occasionally making her spin to switch things up in the dance. As he continued to dance with Sunlight, he had made sure not to bump into any other couple that danced. Throughout the dance, he felt as if everyone else had faded from the room. His attention was only towards Sunlight's gaze, while having nothing, but love and happiness in his eyes. It was as if the song was about the couple as they danced. As the song had come to an end, he held her close, while resting his forehead against hers. "Do you want to go back to our seats and rest for a moment?" He breathed as he was a little winded from the song. He had remembered hearing that song and loving it, but forgot how long of a song it was.

Dew Drop:
"S-Seeing how it was a small interior with a lot of steps, then a t-tour doesn't sound too bad. G-Granted, the inside of the s-statue makes up for it with b-both a beautiful view of the city. A-Along with some i-information here and there o-of how the statue was made." She smiled softly and giggled softly as she shyly took the offered wing. The ebony Pegasus began to look around, while seeing the different kinds of art that was present upon the walls. "I-I wonder what went through the m-minds of the artists when it c-came to making these pictures. S-Some look interesting, w-while others seem to tell a sort of story." She wasn't expecting an answer, but more so giving her two cents of the art.

• Brohoof 1