Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

@Dynamo Pad
"It was meant figurative, anypony on the stage is in the spotlight...." Sunlight said with a smile "...but you have to take any opportunity to compliment me, don't you..." she gave Dynamo a humorous look "...It isn't the only reason why I want to wait though, I just don't feel like going there right away after just being there."

Jade:
"You have now..." Jade responded "...and you look rather exquisite yourself too, not that you look any less normally, the lights just make you even more gorgeous." his tone was that of stating pure fact.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
Dynamo smiled at Sunlight's response, but he looked away slightly as a way of trying to be nonchalant. "Maybe..." He chuckled and shook his head. Turning back to Sunlight and taking notice of her humorous look. "...I wouldn't call it an opportunity though. I would say it's fact, but that's just my opinion. You do make a valid point on anypony on the stage is in the spotlight, but you've got that special spotlight. That probably doesn't make a lot of sense, but in a way, it kind of does. You're simply beautiful, your singing is simply divine and I just couldn't look away at your gaze. You're just simply amazing, Sunny. Not only that, but I can't help it when it involves saying something that I think is true, after all." He grinned softly, while returning the humorous look.

Dew Drop:
"O-Okay, mister smart Pegasus..." Dew giggled as she enjoyed Jade's way of responding to her earlier question. "...W-Why thank you, but I h-have to apologize to you, Mr. Soar. It s-seems that Miss Dew Drop isn't on the m-menu. Perhaps a r-rain check, o-or would you like a l-lot of hugs and maybe a k-kiss every now and then?" She giggled once again, looking back and placing a kiss upon Jade's nose. She turned her attention towards the front of their flight path as she continued to admire the city below.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight just chuckled, knowing that anything she could say would only fuel the compliment machine that was also known as Dynamo. "Aright mister compliment, I was thinking of getting something to drink, do you want something?" she got up as she said it.

Jade:
Jade chuckled, he felt warm after getting a kiss on his snout, which was quite curious to him, something about a small thing like that warming up the whole body was a quite interesting occurrence. He kept looking at Dew, because unlike Dew, he didn't really need to know where they were going, as he could just mimic Dew's movements.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
Dynamo grinned sheepishly as he heard Sunlight chuckle. He was glad to know that he was always able to make her smile and laugh. He rolled his eyes playfully and stuck his tongue out at her. "I guess that's a new nickname for me, huh? Well, if the boots fit, then. I guess I should wear said boots. I wonder if I should give you another nickname, then..." He jokingly replied, before blinking for a moment at her mentioning of a drink. "...I think I got a good idea of what to give you as a nickname. How about Miss Mindreader? Seeing as how I was thinking of getting us something to drink..." He chuckled, before nodding. "...If they have regular water, then I'll take that, please."

Dew Drop:
As they rounded a corner, Dew Drop frowned as the flower shop was slowly coming into view. She had hoped that the path they took and their slow flight would have lasted a bit longer. She glanced up towards the sky and smiled as an idea came to mind. "F-Follow me..." She simply stated, changing her direction as she ascended. She closed her eyes briefly as she brisk air flow through her mane. After flying high into the sky, the ebony Pegasus made her descent towards a roof of a building. "...I-I was thinking of taking a seat after that flight. I know we flew for a-a bit, but I was thinking we could e-enjoy the view from below us. H-Have you ever noticed that? S-Some of the ponies look like a-ants, in a way." She responded, looking down at the ground below. What she said was sort of a half truth. What she wanted to say was she still wanted to be with Jade, but she didn't want to sound selfish.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight chuckled and left to the bar, after a moment she came back with glass of water and glass of orange juice and gave the water to Dynamo "Here's your extremely irregular water..." she gave him a playful smirk and sat down, drinking some of her juice "...while I enjoy myself a glass of perfectly regular juice." Dynamos water was just that, normal water, Sunlight just wanted to joke around a bit.

Jade:
Jade kept following Dew, he didn't know why she felt the need to tell him to do so again, but he didn't comment on it because it wasn't necessary. He could tell that Dew was stretching the time purposely, the constantly changing plans made it pretty clear, though he did wonder why she didn't just say she wanted to spend more time, maybe she was till feeling she was keeping him here...not that that really mattered, because Jade got an idea how to acknowledge that without pointing out how obvious she was being. "Yeah, I have noticed....say, I was thinking something, would you mind if I spent the night at your place?.." he looked at Dew with asking expression "...I mean, I understand if you want to be in peace, but I really don't long for the loneliness of the hotel." was it a manipulative choice of words? maybe, but it was pretty clear the feeling of wanting to stay together was mutual, so he didn't see it as a bad thing. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
The blue unicorn sat patiently in his seat as he waited for Sunlight to return. Even though there wasn't that many ponies and creatures in the room, he still didn't want anyone to take their seats. After a moment, Dynamo smiled as the orange unicorn returned with their beverages. As he heard Sunlight's response, Dynamo gave her a deadpanned expression, before he smiled and shook her head. "Thank you, sweetheart and I'll take your word on that..." He took a few sips of his drink, before he had a somewhat lost look in his eyes. "...Wow. I think that water you gave me really was extremely irregular. I don't know why, but I just want to pepper my marefriend with kisses galore...!" He leaned over, chuckling as he kissed Sunlight's cheeks, forehead and snout. He pulled back from the rapid fire of kisses, while giving her a playful grin. "...If all you wanted was some kisses and hugs, then all you need to do is just ask. Did you really make the water extremely irregular? Were you trying to make me be very clingy, my dear?" He playfully winked at Sunlight as a way to say that he was following up on the joke of the water she gave him.

Dew Drop:
Dew could only nod at Jade's response. Swinging her rear hooves back and forth as they dangled over the rooftop of the building they sat upon. "I'm g-glad I'm not the only one. I guess we're s-so high up, that it's more of a f-figure of speech..." What Jade had soon said next had completely caught her off guard. She quickly turned towards his gaze as he jaw dropped slightly. She could see the asking expression in his eyes as she blushed at how he had asked her. "A-Are you sure? I-I mean, I wouldn't say no o-or anything. Peace is good and everything f-from time to time. I-I guess I just m-miss you if you went back. That, a-and I understand that you said you don't long f-for the loneliness of the hotel. I-It's just that I hope I wasn't i-imposing." Her eyes trailed to the side as she felt embarrassed for saying what she was thinking. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight chuckled and sipped more of her drink, she then replied with joking tone "Oh dear, I thought you wouldn't notice..." she faked a expression disappointment for a second before changing to a humorous grin "...how careless from me" she sipped more of her juice, after which she gave Dynamo a kiss directly on his snout.  

Jade:
Jade let out a sympathetic chuckle "You worrywart..." he said with a kind tone before leaning his head against Dew "...only thing you have done is taking my heart..." his tone then changed to bit more serious, but it still stayed soft and calm "...when I say I don't long for the hotel, I really mean it, because, as selfish it may be, I don't want to leave the happiness you bring me, I know my choice of words is probably a bit manipulative, as you denying would make you most likely feel bad now that I have said them, but that isn't my attempt, I'm just being honest." 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
As Sunlight took another sip of her drink and chuckles, Dynamo chuckled along with her as he smirked. "Oh, so you were expecting me to not notice what plans you were up to, huh? You surprise me from time to time, my dear. It's just this time I was able to notice right away..." He chuckled once more as he felt Sunlight placing a kiss upon his snout. "I wouldn't say you were careless. I would say more along the lines of you made the irregular water too noticeable on taste. I remember drinking water with grape flavor added in the water bottle and I could tell right away. It wasn't really tasty, but I drank the water, nonetheless. Can't go and waste good water." He smiled, sipping more of his glass of water.

Dew Drop:
The ebony pegasus pouted at the mention of being called a worrywart. She wanted to make a retort, but she couldn't blame Jade. She was usually shy and couldn't help in worrying in one way or another. She was brought out of her train of thought as she felt Jade leaned his head against hers. She turned slightly in her seat as she looked up to Jade's gaze. "W-When I took your heart, d-do you mean that l-literally or figuratively...?" She giggled as she was joking around with Jade, but she still blushed at his words. "...If I took your h-heart, then I h-hope my heart is a good replacement. S-Seeing as how you took my heart, as well..." She moved away from Jade slightly, feeling as if he took her breath away from his choice of words. After a moment of thought, she slowly nodded as she took his front hoof into her own. "...I-I wouldn't say you're being m-manipulative. You're more h-honest in what you say, but I-it's the way you say it that makes you s-sincere and passionate. I wanted to joke a-and say that it sounds like clingy is a better w-word for being selfish, b-but I can't say that. I don't want to leave the h-happiness you've given me, either. So, I guess my o-only question is this. W-Would you like to stay for the e-evening, Jade?" 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight just smiled, drinking more "I hope you don't seriously taste something different, because it really is just regular water..." she then said with a chuckle, she had to make sure, she finished her drink and waited for Dynamo to do the same "...so, you ready for the duet?"

Jade:
Jade chuckled warmly while Dew joked around, and just generally had a warm smile on him when she spoke.
"Of course..." his tone was polite and calm, but one could notice the excitement in his tone, which was very rare, in fact, almost unheard of when it came to Jade, he kissed Dew's hoof. "...How could I not?"

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
Dynamo took another sip of his beverage, closing his eyes for a moment, before shaking his head with a smile.
“Nope. The water Tastes like regular water, but still refreshing. I know you wouldn’t make the water irregular. Unless, you’d make said water irregular because of a prank. You do have a mischievous side, after all...” He chuckled, remembering the time they were in the field of flowers. After finishing his water, he placed the glass back on the table and nodded. “...You bet I am. We just need to sign up and we’ll be good to go...” He stood up from his seat, pushed in the chat with his magic, before offering his front hoof for her to take. “Shall we, m’lady?” He asks with a smile.

Dew Drop:
As she saw and heard the warm smile and chuckle, Dew could only smile softly at Jade's response. She thought she could hear an excitement in his tone, but she didn't question it as she felt Jade had kissed her hoof. "I-I guess we have an a-answer then. I-If you are okay with it, t-then I would l-love to have you s-stay for the evening." She felt tears of joy were welling up in her eyes, but she shook her head and shrugged her shoulders at his question. She could only lean next to him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. The ebony pegasus had nothing else to say at that moment. To her, she felt true happiness as she sitting next to her coltfriend. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight chuckled at the mention of her mischievousness, though she wouldn't touch anyone's drink, since that could quickly go wrong fir several reasons. Sunlight took Dynamo's hoof and got up with a smile "Lead the way."  

Jade:
Jade didn't say anything and returned the hug, he couldn't have come up with any words even if he would have tried to speak, in the current moment all he could thinks was Dew and how happy he felt, the warmth and peace, was this what it was like, was this what it was like to be alive and enjoy said life?

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
As he felt Sunlight take his front hoof into her own, Dynamo nodded as he returned the smile. "Then let us be off..." He says as the two started making their way towards the desk with the sign up sheet. He took his time in his walk as there was no need to rush in signing up. After a few minutes had passed, the couple had finally reached the sign up list. Dynamo levitated a pen and signed both his name and Sunlight's name together. Along with the song that they would be singing in their duet. "...Okay. I was able to sign ourselves up. I think we'll be on deck in a moment. I checked the list and the one before us is the one who's up on stage." He smiled, leading Sunlight over towards the staircase that lead up towards the stage.

Dew Drop:
It had been quiet as the two Pegasi ponies were still wrapped in their hug together. Dew smiled softly as she stayed next to her coltfriend. It was a comfortable silence that was welcomed by a light breeze in the air. It was a brisk wind, but the air around them felt calming. After a moment, Dew pulled away from the hug to turn her attention back towards the green pegasus. "The scenic route a-around town was fun, b-but now we need to make one more stop. I think you h-have a good idea on where w-we need to go to now, right...?" She gave Jade a wink as she tried to hold back a giggle. "L-Let's go home. What do you say, Jade?" She stood up from her seat as she opened her wings once more. Kicking off from the edge of the building, she took to the air and waited for Jade to follow suit. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight just nodded with a smile, since there wasn't really anything to say. When their duet eventually started, Sunlight let Dynamo control any possible dancing/other movement he wanted there to have, going along him and of course singing her part. She also did some fitting effects with her magic as the song proceeded.

Jade:
Jade nodded and followed right behind Dew, smile of happiness on his face, and his eyes, as to be expected, were and stayed on Dew the whole time.

(sorry, didn't know what else to add for Jade.)

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
As the couple finally made it up towards the stage, Dynamo walked with Sunlight towards the center where the microphone stands stood. He decided to leave the microphone in the stand, but would take the microphone if he need it. "This next song goes out to all the couples out there, including to somepony next to me. You know who you all are." Once the preparations were made, the blue unicorn nodded at the DJ, who began to play the song. 

As he began to sing, Dynamo would stomp his back hoof on the ground. He would do this during parts of the song to let people clap along with the beat. He would take lines back and forth with Sunlight, while it felt as if they had begun to sing in harmony. He would even occasionally look at Sunlight with nothing, but love, compassion and appreciation in his eyes.

Dew Drop:
As she saw that Jade was following her, Dew began her descent back towards the solid earth. As she flew downward, she giggled as her mane looked as if it was floating all around her. It took a moment, but she eventually reached the door towards the flower shop. Once she made sure that Jade had landed safely, she opened the door that lead to the flower shop. “W-Welcome home, Jade.” She blushed as she meant to say 'home sweet home,' as well as to tell Jade to make himself at home. She didn’t know what prompted her to say that, but it right to say in her heart.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight sang her parts and did few spells, but other than that she didn't really do anything special during the song, and even the spells weren't anything too flashy, since the song itself wasn't too intense or flashy. She met Dynamo's looks towards her with the same amount of love. When they eventually were ready to leave the stage, Sunlight waited for Dynamo to go first, until of course he asked her to go first. 

Jade:
Jade gave amused smile when he saw Dew's reaction to her wrong choice of words, but he didn't leave her with her mistake and instead replied "I would be happy to call it my home." with a warm and caring smile. He walked in but stopped to wait for Dew.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
As Sunlight was singing her parts of the song, Dynamo smiled in awe at the few spells she had been using. No matter how many times she used her spells, Dynamo was always speechless at how unique and amazing her magic was. As she returned the looks with the same amount of love, Dynamo blushed as he couldn't take his eyes off of her gaze. Not that he didn't want to, of course. As the song eventually came to an end, Dynamo took a bow as he turned towards his marefriend. "After you, sweetheart. Ladies first, after all." He smiled, bowing slightly as he held an arm up, while lettering her walk down the stage first.

Dew Drop:
As she turned to Jade to apologize for her choice of words, Dew Drop stopped as she saw the amused smile that was on his face. She was worried that he would have made fun of her for saying such things, but those words never came. What he did say caused her heart to stop momentarily. She didn't expect him to say such a thing, but it felt like a confirmation of what she felt in her heart. "I-I'd like that very m-much, if i-it's okay with you. I c-couldn't ask for anything b-better Jade..." She smiled as Jade walked into the flower shop, before following the green pegasus and closing the door behind her. After locking up the flower shop, she turned back to Jade as she twirled her mane around her hoof. "...I-I just want to check on my f-flowerbed one more time, b-before I call it an e-evening. Did you want to g-go with me, or did you want to wait u-until I get back? If it's the latter, t-then I can at least s-show you the way towards the main house past the shop."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight made her way down the stage and stopped to wait for Dynamo so that they could got back to the table together, she didn't say anything at first as she didn't see the need to speak right away, but eventually she spoke "Have you considered singing as a side business for yourself?" her tone was mixture of humorous and genuine praise. 

Jade:
"I'll come with you."
Jade simply responded without hesitation, he didn't need to even think about it, and really, what would be the logic in doing otherwise anyway, he was here because she wanted to be with Dew, so why would he choose the option to not be with her

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
After allowing Sunlight to walk down the steps first, Dynamo soon followed after her as he made his way off of the stage. There was a comforting silence between the two as nothing had needed to be said. As he listened to her question, he chuckled with a blush from her genuine and humorous praise. "I remember my mom always telling me I had a great singing voice when I was younger. So, I can't deny that a singing career has been an option. I don't think I could do it, though. Seeing how I can get stage fright easily and I don't think I have that good of a voice. You, on the other hoof..." He smirked playfully in response, before smiling softly and genuine. "...I could say that very same thing to you. I know I keep saying this, but you have the voice of a goddess. If you didn't have quests to go on from Princess Twilight, then I could see you in the singing business. At least you'll have a fan who loves your singing, no matter what."

Dew Drop:
"O-Okay. If that is w-what you want, t-then I will not s-stop you for following me." She giggled as she should have realized his response had been obvious. Since the two of them confessed their feelings, there wasn't a moment that the two was away from one another. Just his presence along had made her world that much brighter. After making sure that he was following her, Dew had made her way towards the back door that lead to the greenhouse. She opened the door and held it open for Jade to walk through, before continuing towards the greenhouse and flowerbeds. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
Sunlight smiled "I actually considered it at one point, but I came to the conclusion it wasn't something I enjoyed, that and there is certain risks that I simply can't take." she explained, those risks were related to what she was, but she of course wouldn't discuss it here for obvious reasons.

Jade:
Jade stayed close to Dew and while he mostly just looked at her, he did now and then look around to check for anything unusual, he may have been full of love, but his instincts to protect those he cared for were still there, so he was vigilant, even if it was unlikely that there was anything dangerous in Dew's own greenhouse.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
"Wait, really? That's pretty interesting and something good to take into consideration. In a way, I would say that I'm glad that you didn't take it. If you did, then I don't know if we would have met and/or bumped into each other. Actually, knowing me, I'd probably spin and crash into a wall and then meet you..." He chuckled slightly, nodding as he understood what Sunlight had been talking about. He knew that if they did make their way back to their hotel room, he would talk about the topic of singing more. "...I'd say that popularity by singing and other kinds of social Medea and such is somewhat overrated. You could have millions of fans, but fans are all that they could be. As long as you have those that support you and love you for who you are, then that's all one could ever need. By the way, has there ever been any other opportunities that you might have been offered and/or considered in careers?" He wondered as the two were making their way back to their table and seats.

Dew Drop:
After making sure that Jade walked through the door, Dew Drop closed the door behind them and continued walking alongside Jade. While she was slightly leading the way, Dew looked to Jade, who had been looking around every now and then. She raised a curious eyebrow, before remembering what Lunar had mentioned to her about Jade as they flew towards her jewelry shop. The ebony pegasus remembered that Jade had even brought his protective instincts in some of their conversations from the past day or so. She smiled softly as she thought it was sweet that the green pegasus would keep her safe. She leaned close to him as she rested her head in the crook of his neck as they continued to walk. After a bit of walking, the couple had finally made it to the greenhouse. Dew pouted slightly as she had to move away from Jade, but she knew it was just a last minute inspection with her plants and flowerbeds. Plus, Jade would be there with her the entire time. "I just need to make one more check of the entire greenhouse. Since we needed to get a few flowers from the back, I'll have to make sure we have enough in case we run out at the front of the store. This should only take a moment." She blushed as she quickly kissed Jade on the cheek, before spreading her wings and kicking off from the ground. She soon began to glide around the greenhouse as she went through her flowerbed inspections with a smile.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
"I'd say almost everything that isn't illegal, and like I told at some point, there is also several jobs I have worked in already..." Sunlight responded "...Knowing everything that you possibly can is rather useful thing when trying to get a job..." "...though there is one thing I didn't consider, and that's a writer, and there's a really simple reason for it, that being, I'm really bad at coming up with anything original, and would probably end up rewriting existing books by accident." 

Jade:
Jade stayed frozen for a second as the kiss had taken him off guard, but soon enough he followed Dew the best he could without taking off the ground, keeping his eyes on her and the area around her, and not wanting to be useless, he cleaned up any petals, leafs, and other possible litter on the ground that he noticed. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
"As long as what career you would pursue isn't illegal, then that's okay. I'd always support you in whatever you chose, no matter what. Although, that's pretty interesting. I know you are a fan of reading and gathering research through books. I never expected that several job opportunities would arise. I guess I never thought to ask, until now..." Dynamo replied with a chuckle. "...I can't argue with that form of logic. It's always good to have an idea on the tasks of a certain job to meet that criteria. I always would have imagined that you just break up a fight if gamer's are having a dispute. Either that, or you just put the change in the machine and the game starts. I can't even begin to tell you all of the times Mr. Pinball made me go through the entire machine. Naming each part, the use, how to replace a wire or control stick and everything..." He blinked in surprise as Sunlight mentioned about one job that wasn't considered.

"..."A writer, huh? With all the books you've read, I could probably see you as a writer. A librarian, as well, but still. I don't think you'd rewrite any existing books, Sunny. Trust me. I have the same problem as you mentioned. I can come up with a good idea every now and again, but I'm not the best at making an original idea..." He placed a comforting hoof upon her shoulder as they reached their table and chairs. "...I'd say don't sell yourself short. Have you ever tried to write a story before? If not, then I'd say that it's better to try than not try at all. I think you'd be able to do a great job at creating a story. If you did, then I'd love to read through and proofread if possible." He responded with a smile.

Dew Drop:
While Dew had been inspecting each and every flower available, she looked over to see if Jade was okay. She noticed that the green pegasus had cleaned up some of the petals and leaves that had littered the floor. She blinked slightly in surprise as she almost didn't notice any litter that had been present upon the floor. She assumed that it must have been due to the busy shift they had during the day. The ebony pegasus smiled as she truly appreciated her coltfriend's help. A couple of minutes had passed as Dew had finished with her last minute inspections. "O-Okay. I think that's it for the g-greenhouse. Thank you for h-helping me out with cleaning u-up Jade. I think w-we can call it an e-evening..."

As Dew landed back onto the ground, she started making her way over towards Jade. As she walked, she didn't notice a stray leaf that she had stepped on. She soon tripped and fell on the leaf, which lead her to fall promptly onto the ground on her side. "Ow. T-That hurt." She wasn't hurt, but more dazed and somewhat embarrassed from falling. As she had fallen,  some of the potted plants had rumbled from the fall. As Dew looked up, she noticed that one of the potted plants had fallen from their shelf and was falling towards the ebony pegasus. Dew could only gasp, close her eyes and cover head head with her front hooves from the inevitable impact of the potted plant.

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
"I have never tried to write one, but I have tried to come up with a story in my head, and it has always either been something that I have read or heard earlier or has become nonsensical due to it being combination of different things I have read or heard..." Sunlight explained "...Jade suffers from the same problem, it's most likely due to how our memory works."

Jade:
The pot would never reach Dew, as Jade caught it from the air with his wing, he had started to quickly make his way to Dew when she had fallen over, and since he had stayed as close as possible the whole time, it really wasn't a long distance. "Are you okay, are you hurt?" he then asked concerned, while putting said pot back on it's place, also making sure none more would fall off, and as if that wasn't enough, he was also offering a hoof to Dew to help her up. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo Pad:
"At the very least, it's good that you tried to come up with a story in your head. I was always taught in school that you need an outline of what you want your story to be about..." Dynamo responded, shaking his head as he remembered the skeletal structure of how a story was written. "...I would have suggested that some of the stuff you read or heard of could be changed in order to be different for your story. Although, I guess it could be considered plagerism or being able to reference back to the actual thing your read..." He thought for a moment, before massaging his temple as he gave himself a bit of a headache. "...Now that I think about it, I never knew writing a story could be difficult. I guess memorizing all information that's been read can be easily brought back when it's needed. Which would lead to some problems if one were to try and make a story that's somewhat based on that information that's been gathered. I didn't know Jade had suffered from the same problem. I'm going to guess that, he too, had ideas of different career paths?"

Dew Drop:
Dew had kept her eyes closed, but there was no sound of a potted plant shattering. She slowly opened her eyes, before quickly looking around the room. She then looked to Jade, who was right by her side and potted plant held by his wing. "N-No. I-I'm okay. I just and I'm a b-bit more dazed..." She shook her head to dispel any and all worries Jade might have had. She watched as he put the pot back in place, before taking the offered hoof from the green pegasus. "...T-Thank you and I'm sorry about that Jade. I guess I wasn't watching where I was g-going and I tripped on a stray leaf." 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight:
"Well, we did do everything together, so yes..." Sunlight reminded "...but he considered few things I didn't and vice versa, for example, he didn't consider any magical job...for obvious reasons, and I didn't consider anything that requires flight, for just as obvious reasons...." "...but ultimately most jobs either didn't have need for worker at that moment or were too risky for reason or another."

Jade:
"There's nothing to apologize for..." Jade said with a smile "...but if somepony should apologize, it's me, since I could have seen the leaf before you tripped on it..." he then pointed out, but there was no indication that he would have been actually blaming himself "....are you ready to go inside?"

• Brohoof 1