Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight turned her eyes down for fraction of second before returning them back to Dynamo's eyes, her mind screamed yes, but there was doubt, not because she didn't want to say it, but because she was scared, scared that she would ruin everything, she pushed the thought away and smiled gently as she shyly said  "Definitely yes." before hugging Dynamo, yet again staying in the hug as long as possible, she knew that she could have tried to go for a kiss too, but she felt that it was bit too early for that, she figured that proper time for that wouldn't be until liking changed to love, even if in truth they were basically the same thing. 

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

Dynamo's smile turned into a wide grin as she answered his question. He returned the embrace and held the orange unicorn mare in his arms as long as possible. His heart felt like it was racing a mile a minute as he enjoyed the warmth of the hug. "I'm really glad to hear that you feel the same. To be honest, I was going to see if I could talk to you about how I felt tomorrow or sometime the day after that. I'm really glad I was able to tell you now." He wanted to kiss her, but he felt that he pushing things and he didn't want to rush the relationship. Instead, he decided to nuzzle her, before turning back to the sunset with his marefriend in his arms. "I have a really good feeling about us, Sunlight." A thought came to mind, but he also wondered if that was too soon to ask. He shook his head and decided to ask. "I was wondering if you like nicknames. If so, then would it be okay if I could call you Sunny?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight smiled happily and didn't resist Dynamo's embrace, giggling at his sudden nuzzle 'attack', this type of happiness was new to her, and she was taken slightly off guard by it, sure she had been happy before, but it had never been like this, this....warm, comforting, and maybe even little blinding, blinding from all the negative in the world, leaving only the positives to be seen, yet there was a hint of fear behind it all, the fear of losing that happiness, fear too small to worry her, but big enough for her to acknowledge it. She replied to Dynamo's optimistic remark as she too turned to look at the sunset "Same here."

"Sunny" Sunlight repeated, she had never had a nickname, and didn't see herself using a nickname from anypony else, but she liked the idea of having one, especially something nice like Sunny, she smiled "Sure, it sounds nice, it sounds...positive."

After some silence, Sunlight started looking thoughtful, "Can I ask you something.....weird?" "Ask about your reaction to an imaginary situation?" she then quickly added "For learning purposes." She had decided to do this now, she knew it could change the mood to wrong direction, but she couldn't handle the worry that was collecting inside her, so she could only hope that this out of nowhere serious question wouldn't ruin everything. 

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Dynamo chuckled happily as he heard her giggle from his nuzzle 'attack.' He smiled as she liked the new nickname that he gave her. "I'm glad you like the nickname. It's pretty fitting, if you ask me. It's the beautiful sky that brought the most beautiful mare and I together." He chuckled once more while smiling sheepishly. "I guess I was trying to give the nickname some meaning, if that makes sense. All in all, I'm happy that you're happy, Sunny." They sat in comfortable silence for a couple of minutes. Enjoying the view and the hug the two shared. He took his away from the view to look at his marefriend, who had asked him a question. "Hmm...I wouldn't really say that's weird, but I'm good with it. I'm a weird pony and I'd rather be weird than be normal." He says before adopting a more serious look that matched the tone of the atmosphere. "If it's for learning purposes, then it's okay with me. I hope I'll be able to help you out with anything that you're trying to learn. That, or if there's anything on your mind."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight blushed again "Most beautiful?" "Are you sure you're not exaggerating?" her tone got quieter and shyer, "I can't be that beautiful."

Sunlight now regretted that she said it was for learning, since now she had to come up with another lie if Dynamo were to ask what exactly there was to learn, she took deep breath, "I keep it short and simple." this was a terrible idea, she thought as she started "You meet somepony and start getting to know them, like happened with me and Jade for example, and as time passes, you become very close friends with them." "This last for some time." "Then, after indeterminate time period, you find out either by them telling you, or by some other means that they have lied to you about several things, like their history, family, that type of things" "But they tell you that it's because they aren't what you thought, and wanted to hide so they could live like all the other ponies, for example Chrysalis's changeling who doesn't want to be evil anymore." "What would you do?" "Would you be angry about them lying to you?" Sunlight cursed herself in her head, this was stupid idea, this couldn't possibly have a good outcome.

• Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

Dynamo playfully hummed in thought, but decided to be truthful. "Hmm...I don't know. I mean, there were some pretty mares from when I lived in Fillydelphia. There are some really nice mares here in Ponyville too. When I see you, I just see hidden flare within you." He placed a hoof under her chin, so that she could meet his gaze. "I never had that many marefriends in my life, but I can tell you that you're different. You're smart, kind, caring, funny and all around beautiful. Even if you think otherwise, then I'll never stop telling you how amazing you are." He smiles warmly at her.

As she explained the question, the blue unicorn leaned back until his back was against the tree. He took everything into consideration, but it was a strange, yet very detailed question for her to ask. "Well...that's very descriptive, but in my honest opinion. It would be something like this." He pulled back from the hug and sat across from her. "If they lied to me without giving me a reason, then I would be hurt and confused. If there was a good reason to help them fit in and be like others, then I would be slightly hurt, but I could completely understand." He paused for a minute before sighing. "Trust me. I would never lie about something like this. It's just..." He paused for a brief minute. Unsure of how to bring such a sensitive topic up. "A long time ago...I used to have a marefriend. This was a little bit of time, after I had my cutie mark. It was pretty nice playing video games, sharing laughs and enjoying each other's company. Then one day she just left me. She said it wasn't working out, but apparently there was something behind the reasoning. It was that she was in cahoots with Cosmic and Frozen and they had her use me. I felt foolish and I felt hurt. It was hard to trust others for some time, but my boss, Pinball Wizard, helped me to understand. When I see you, I see nothing but affection and truth. When I see Jade, I see a friendship that's there. A friendship that can go far to probably being best friends or like brothers." He chuckled at the future possibility, before shaking his head. "If I knew the individuals long enough and trusted them, then once they explained I could understand. If the changelings, who were set free and could change for the better, then why can't anypony else? I treat everypony who's been there with me as my true friends. I could never hate them if they had a good reason for hiding, so they could live their own happy lives." He answered with an honest smile. " I hope my answer was able to help you out, Sunny."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight was blushing and speechless, and could only make what sounded like random noises as she tried to come up with something to say "B..." "I...." "Y...." "N..." she stopped trying, she simply didn't know what to say without sounding totally awkward or ungrateful, but she didn't want to just stay there staring to Dynamo's eyes either, or well, she did, but she knew she shouldn't, so she decided to do somethings she hadn't planned to do yet, and gently pushed Dynamo's hoof away from under her chin, after which she kissed him.

Sunlight stayed quiet as Dynamo replied to her question, paying extra attention to his expressions and such, while trying to keep as neutral expression as possible herself, but she didn't really succeed on latter. First it did stay relatively neutral, because though Dynamo said he would be hurt even with a reason, him understanding canceled that out so to speak, that and because it was kinda what Sunlight had hoped for, after all, she couldn't expect somepony just shrug of something like that. But then came the pause, and Sunlight became worried, almost scared about how was he going to continue, but when he did, she went from relief to feeling sorry as Dynamo explained his experience with the malevolent mare, and when he started talking about the siblings, Sunlight smiled again. 

After Dynamo finished, Sunlight nodded in understanding, and when he expressed his hope that he had been helpful, Sunlight smiled warmly, "It did, and it also allowed me to learn a quite a bit about you." she then looked down as she was silent for a moment before looking back at dynamo with thoughtful look "That reminds me..." her tone was sincere "You have trusted us with so much about yourself, even some quite sensitive things, yet you don't really know that much about us..." "...that's...wrong." she hesitated a bit "So...please...tell me if you want to know something....anything....I insist." she knew what risk she was taking, but she had decided she wasn't going to invent more lies, no matter what Dynamo would ask, she owed it to him.

• Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

Dynamo held back a fit of chuckles as he watched Sunlight stutter on his earlier remark. He wouldn't change his answer and he knew what he said was true in his heart. He was surprised at first that she brushed his hoof under her chin aside. He wanted to ask what was wrong, but was answered as her lips connected with his own. His eyes widened in surprise as he felt frozen on the spot. He honestly didn't expect her to do that and he thought it was too soon. He soon closed his eyes and returned the kiss, as he felt the kiss felt right to him. The kiss felt warm and had a sense of care, comfort and trust between the two. The kiss was brief, but to Dynamo, it felt as if the kiss lasted a lifetime. He blushed and smiled softly. "That was really nice. I guess that's a reward for saying something sweet? Even though what I said is the truth and something I'll never take back on my word." He chuckles lightly. 

He sighed in relief that he was able to help her. "I'm glad that I was able to help out in any way. You're my marefriend and I want to help you if you ever need assistance." He smiled, but he had soon adopted a wondrous look, as she looked up to him with a thoughtful expression. He could hear the sincerity in her voice as she asked him if there was anything he needed to know. He chuckles softly, before replying. "I'll always trust you and Jade because you're my friends. I mean, you're my marefriend now, but you know what I mean." He shook his head to not worry about the technicalities, before getting back to the topic at hoof. "You've never done anything to give me a reason as to not trust you. Today was a lot of fun playing games. It was also very endearing of you both to support me against Frozen. When all that happened, I just knew you were both true friends." He says before chuckling. "Why do you think I'm asking all of these questions? Even though I'm not the best when it comes to asking about anything to others. I want to get to know everything about you to the best of my abilities." He says, while adopting a thoughtful look. "Hmm...I have told you things that I've never told anypony. Is there anything that you want to tell me? If it's personal, then you don't have to, Sunny."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight looked embarrassed as she replied shyly yet humorously  "I just needed you to shut up before I pop from all the praise."

Yes, Sunlight thought to herself when Dynamo asked if she wanted to tell him something, but she couldn't, no, not here, Jade had to be there too if she'd bring it up, because she knew she wouldn't be able to explain it due her emotions....that reminded her... "Yes actually....there's something you should know about both me and Jade, it's related to the Jade's sudden disappearance at the arcade." She kept a short pause "We don't...deal well with certain negative emotions." "For Jade it's anger, hate and other that are caused by similar reasons, that's why he needed to go and calm down when Frozen started getting on his nerves." "And for me....most of them" "That's part of the reason why we have moved so much."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@The Cerberus

Dynamo smirked playfully and snickered humorously. "I understand, Sunny. I guess I'll have to expect that more often, huh?" He smiled softly and nods. 

He listened intently as his marefriend explained the actions from earlier in the arcade. He frowned and felt sorry for what the siblings had to go through. "Now I see why Jade looking so livid. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I guess if he didn't leave, then he might have gotten into a fight? I wouldn't blame him, but I wouldn't want him to get into any trouble. I guess he made the right decision. I'm glad you told me about that. Even though we all met today, I still worry about Jade. He's a good friend, in my opinion." He frowned as he listened to Sunlight's difficulty in dealing with emotions. He felt his ears droop as he looked to the ground. "When you said most of them, did you mean all of the other kinds of emotions?" He asks while looking up to meet his gaze. "If so, then I'm really sorry. I guess it makes sense now, given that everything I said has caused you to stutter and become quiet. I didn't mean to, but I don't regret saying any of those words. I mean them all and I wanted you to know that you are special. I remember you telling me that you like to focus on the positives, instead of the negatives. You said that you don't deal well with negative emotions, so I want to always give positive emotions. Nopony deserves to feel sad or negative about themselves, others or about life. I guess that's why I'm happy to be here, in Ponyville. Back home, it was somewhat a struggle to feel positive and whatnot. I moved to Ponyville for a fresh start, as well as starting up my dream of being a professional gamer. I guess I also left, so I wouldn't ever have to deal with Frozen and Cosmic's negative feelings and actions." He looked down and felt like he had made a fool of himself. "I'm really sorry, Sunny. I hope I didn't say anything ridiculous." He says, feeling as if all the positive things he had said to her before, were now a bad thing.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"Maybe" Sunlight simply said with slight chuckle.

Sunlight nodded when Dynamo guessed Jade's reasoning, he was right, even if he was only half right, since there was more to the story, but she wasn't ready to say it. After Dynamo's self-blaming explanation, Sunlight shook her head and put her hoof under Dynamo's chin to make him look in her eyes "No Dynamo, you have done nothing wrong, those are not negative things." she sounded surprisingly serious "You have been absolutely lovely, I just never know how to react, because nopony has ever acted towards me like you do." her tone got softer "You could say those are positive negative emotions." she let Dynamo's chin free and looked towards the horizon "What I mean is...." She sighed "Back in Fillydelphia....something happened and I started getting quite harsh comments from ponies." she kept a short pause "Jade didn't get me to go outside for over a week, and even after that he had to physically push me out until we moved." "Same thing happened in Manehattan before we came here."

• Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

He chuckled lightly with a smile on his muzzle. "I guess I'll have to keep that in mind, then." 

Dynamo was brought out of his musings when Sunlight placed a hoof under his chin. He was confused at first, but his view was brought from the ground to Sunlight's gaze. He was surprised by her kind, yet serious tone as he started to understand what she was talking about. "Sunny..." He started off slowly, before finding the words to help him continue. "I think I know what you mean. What I'm saying is positive, but it's also like negative emotions because you're not used to hearing these kind words. If so, then I know that in time, you'll be used to it. True, you might get sick of it." He chuckles a little, but continues. "However, I know you'll always appreciate those words to heart." He felt her hoof slip away from his chin as she looked off toward horizon. He was surprised to hear of these events during her earlier travels. He narrowed his eyes slightly at the ponies who would say such rude things to her. He could only raise his eyebrows in wonder of what had happened. "I'm really sorry to hear about these things happening in Fillydelphia and Manehatten. That does bring up a good question..." He asked slowly, so he wouldn't try to alarm her. "What could have happened that would make ponies say such comments to you and your brother. To me, you're both such nice individuals, so it doesn't make much sense." He says while giving her a confused look.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight hesitated, there it was, the crucial question she didn't want Dynamo to ask, and she didn't want to answer, but she couldn't keep lying, the guilt from lying was already eating her from inside, she became visibly anxious, maybe even scared, she had wanted for Jade to at least be there, but he wasn't, she looked Dynamo into his eyes and spoke with quiet, anxious tone, "If I tell....promise me you won't freak out....." it would be more showing than telling but she didn't care about details now, ".....please....." her expression mirrored her words, she was full of worry and fear, almost like someone who was in risk of losing somepony, and she was in that risk, or at least she feared she was.

• Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

Dynamo's heart started to quicken, but more in worry for Sunlight. He could see that she was starting to become visibly upset. The shaking and anxious looks were evident in her outward appearance. He wanted to say something. He wanted to say anything. Anything that would make her feel comforted in the face of her not having to feel this way. "Sunlight..." He started, before placing both of his hooves on her shoulders. "If you don't want to talk about it, then it's okay. You said that Jade was involved in this, as well. W-Would you like to wait for Jade, so we can all talk about this." He tried to say more, but was stopped as she asked him such a serious question. He didn't truly know what kind of response she had that would make him freak out. However, he knew that they were going out together now. He knew it would be rude to make her feel worried, terrible, or anything else along those lines. To prove his promise, he leaned forward and kisses her forehead. He leans back and gives her an honest, yet calm expression. "I promise that I will not freak out over what you have to tell me. If you don't feel comfortable in telling me, then maybe we should go to Jade. No matter what, I'm right here and I won't leave you like that, Sunny." He says as the sun started to set over the horizon. Luna's moon started to take the sun's place as stars began to fill up the night sky.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"N-no, It's too late to find Jade." She wanted to, but her emotions had taken over already, there was no point anymore, she took few deep breaths to calm herself enough to speak, "The changeling question I asked you....was about me..." among all the other emotions, Sunlight looked sorry as she looked towards the ground "All of it, the lies....our family, foalhood, how we got our cutiemarks." "My birthday and age...they are all lies, I'm a lie." she looked towards Dynamo, she was tearing up "I'm sorry". Then, her appearance started changing, first, her mane and tale lost their color, turning colorless and see-through, then her coat started disappearing, starting from where her tail started, revealing layers of white plastic like material connected with dark grey, rubber like material, and lastly, she closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, they were surrounded by metal and 'rubber' instead of sclera. 

• Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

Dynamo wanted to protest, so he could go find Jade and understand what was going on. However, Sunlight stopped him and looked towards the ground. He nodded as she made the remark about the changelings. "I remember you asking me about the changelings, but what does that have to do with you?" As she explained about everything that she had talked about was a lie, the more confused the blue unicorn was becoming. Dynamo felt his heart begin to ache as he saw tears within her eyes. "Oh, Sunny. You don't have to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong." His plea fell on deaf ears, as he saw his marefriend's appearance begin to change. Her mane and tail lost color and turned see through. Even her appearance had changed, to a more metallic/plastic appearance. As the change was happening, Dynamo's jaw widened slightly in surprise. He didn't want to believe it, but his marefriend had changed appearance right before his very eyes. Even her eyes had appeared different from the change. He was a little fearful of what had just happened. However, the fear disappeared into a feeling of curiosity and wonder. He had been with her all this time and she allowed herself to show what was her true self to him. If she was a robot or something along those lines, then she could have hurt him or anypony around the arcade. Even still, she and Jade didn't and he knew he wouldn't be afraid. With a tentative step forward, he spoke in a calm, yet curious voice. "S-Sunlight? Is that really you?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight was positively surprised about Dynamo's calm reaction, but she was still clearly anxious, watching her every move and word to make sure she wouldn't do anything she would regret. She turned her head away to avoid eye contact as she poke, her voice had changed a bit too, it sounded more...unnatural , "Y-yes....unfortunately." her eyes were still creating tears, but without her coat, her expressions were lot more minor, almost nonexistent, "I know...I'm hideous".

• Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

Dynamo listened as she spoke. She sounded the same, but her voice sounded a little bit unnatural. He started to circle around her, so he could get a better insight of how she changed. He made one turn around and stopped in front of her. His face was understand, yet still curious of it all. He moved a hoof up to her face. Wiping the stray tears that were falling. "Don't say that. You're not hideous. To me, you're still beautiful, even in this true form as you call it." He smiled softly, as he spoke in a kind, yet serious tone. "I know you might think I'm just putting on a facade of care and understanding. However, I'm being genuine and honest right now. I've been honest from the moment I met you and Jade." He placed a hoof upon her cheek and turned her face, so she could meet his eyes. "You might think I'm mad or upset that you lied to me. To be honest, I'm not mad or upset in the slightest. If anything, I'm really happy and glad that you told me. You could have hidden the truth from me for so long and I may have never known. However, you told me, even though you were afraid of being judged or losing me in the process. I have to say, that takes a lot of courage and determination to do something like that. That's another thing that I like and admire about you, Sunny."

He smiled softly with nothing, but care and kindness in his eyes. "I know it sounds strange, but I trust you. When I play video games with others, it feels as if I can clash with their soul. When you play a video game, it's like you can tell what they are feeling. When I played against you, I could see a pony who was kind, calculative, a pony who wants to have fun, to be understood, and to be herself. I know there could be many things, but that's how I can see you when you and I battled." He closed his eyes and nods, before opening his eyes once more. "I know you wouldn't hurt others or go on a rampage. I don't know where you came from and I don't know why, but I know you wouldn't do anything wrong. If you were evil, then you would have done something bad right now, or even hurt me and the other ponies in the arcade. You want to learn and store knowledge, so you can share and spread that knowledge and learn to fit in around Equestria." He says, before smiling sadly. "I know it might not be the same, but I can understand how you feel. It's the same when it comes to my horn." He says as he looks up to his horn on his forehead. "I told you and Jade that the doctor's thought it was a birth defect when being born as a unicorn. Since then, I've seen other unicorns who have regular horns and not like mine. Others judge me for being different, but I won't let that stop me from being who I am."

He donned his serious look, but in his eyes were warmth, care and understanding. "No matter what, I still like you, Sunlight Lavender. You showed me who you truly were and I won't run from that. Sunny is Sunny, after all. I like you both inside and out and that feeling will never change." He affirmed that promise as he slowly leaned forward and kissed her passionately. As he kissed her, her lips felt cold upon his own, but he could still feel the warmth, fireworks and sparks from the shared affection. He pulled back from the kiss and smiles softly. "I still want to be together with you, Sunny. You have my word. I'm not like other ponies, so I'm not one to judge. So, you're stuck with me, whether you like it or not." He said that last part jokingly and chuckles softly.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight followed Dynamo with her eyes as he circled around her, fully aware why he was doing it, and as he started speaking his long speech, Sunlight just stared at him, seemingly confused, not believing what she was hearing, trying to see any hint that Dynamo was lying, but she couldn't see anything, he was telling the truth, and after he had fully finished, with the kiss and all, Sunlight finally moved again, turning her face back to normal, and as the coat covered the face again, she had expression of utter confusion. "N-no insults? Screams? not even dislike?" "J-Just more praise?" "B-but why? how?" "Everypony else..." her voice was back to normal, she looked towards the ground again as rest of her turned back to looking like a pony, after which she looked at Dynamo again, tears starting to flow again as faint smile rose to her face and she dashed towards Dynamo and hugged him, holding on so tight that he would need to actually fight her if he wanted to escape her loving grasp. She whispered quietly between the sobs "Thank you.."

• Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

Dynamo watched as Sunlight turned back into her pony form. He seemed somewhat confused by her confused tone and multiple questions. As she trailed off one her line of questionings, Dynamo decided to answer her. "Everpyony else didn't get a chance to know the true you. I'm not like everypony else because I know how you feel. Other judged me for things that were out of my control. I had to work hard to earn the respect and hard work of being a gamer. I know I'm still working hard on learning magic, but I'll never stop being myself." He smiled as he continued. "So, no. I will never insult you. I will never run or shy away. I'm here now and all I want is to be with you, Sunny." He noticed a faint smile as tears were streaming down her face. As she dashed over and hugged him, Dynamo became concerned as he wanted to make sure she was okay. However, his thoughts were answered as she thanked him while hugging him tightly. He groaned as he felt Sunlight was hugging the life out of him, but he didn't care. He smiles and returns the tight embrace. "You're welcome, Sunny. Shh...it's okay. I'm right here." He rubbed her back while nuzzling her gently, before rocking her back and forth to comfort the distraught mare.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight stayed in the hug for a quite long time, as she didn't let go before she had calmed down, which was something she didn't think would happen at all, but it did, and she proceeded to finally back out of the hug. But when she let go, her legs gave away and she fell in a sitting position with a yelp, the sudden high load of emotion that had taken her over had drained her energy enough to make it so she didn't have enough strength to stand, "I'm okay, everything is aright......I just need to rest for a moment" 

As she sat there, Sunlight was still avoiding eye contact with Dynamo, she wasn't sure why, maybe she was afraid that she would see from his eyes that he was lying, or maybe she was just too ashamed to face him after revealing what she really was, she didn't know, but regardless of her not knowing the reason, she just couldn't make herself to meet his eyes. Sunlight sighed and spoke quietly "I owe you an explanation don't I?" "Go ahead....ask."

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

Dynamo felt Sunlight let go of the hug, but she soon lost her balance and sat down. His eyes grew concerned as she fell, so he quickly made his way to her, in case she had hurt herself. He sighed in relief knowing that she was okay and had to rest for a bit. "I guess with everything that's been happening, it would make sense to feel drained. Just try not to overexert yourself. I worry about you, Sunny." He gave her a kind and caring smile. His smile turned to a frown as she wasn't meeting his gaze. He couldn't understand why, but he hoped that everything would be okay. He sat down next to her, to let her know that he wasn't going anywhere.

Everything was quiet around them, except for a few crickets chirping. The silence was broken as she had asked if he had any questions. He shook his head to tell her not to worry. A soft smile still ever present on his muzzle. "You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to. It's like I told you before. I like you for you, Sunny. Even now, that fact will never change." His expression turned neutral, yet it still had a curious look to it. "It does make me wonder though. How were you made as a robot, if that is the right term. Are you able to age?" 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"There's no point in not telling anymore, now that you know what we are, there's nothing to hide." "It's only fair for you to know." her tone was kind and quiet but at the same time, it surprisingly lacking in emotion, "And to answer to your first questions..." "We have been always like this, we just kinda....woke up." "Though I wouldn't say we are robots, because a robot is programmed to do one thing for its whole existence, but we seem to have free will, and besides the malfunctions with our emotions, we are indistinguishable from other ponies." "We have no idea what we are, or why, where, by who, or even when we have been created, but we know we have been build." "And aging...." Sunlight looked at her hoof for a second before looking into the distance  "No and yes." "We don't age like you do, but our bodies do wear out with time and there is no technology to maintenance them in Equestria." "So we do age, just differently to you." She looked like she realized something "Oh, and if you didn't figure it out already, Jade is like this too, just.....little.....less advanced."

• Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus

Dynamo's eyes widened in surprise of this revelation. He frowned as she told him there was no point in hiding who she was. The tone in her voice felt like it lacked emotion. Almost as if she felt defeated. He wanted to say something, but he decided to stay quiet until everything became clear. "So, you're not a robot, but you have free will and you're indistinguishable from others ponies. I guess that means you're artificial, or something like that." He deduced as she explained that she was built, but wasn't sure of the reasons for being built. "I guess that's both a good and bad thing when it comes to aging. Good as in you get to age like regular ponies, but like you said it's a little different. For the bad, I guess it's because I won't be able to age like you do. I'll probably be an old stallion in the future and you'll still retain that beauty of yours." He winked at her and chuckled to lighten the mood. "I'm sorry about that. I guess I was worried that you'll outlive me as time goes on. I want to be able to spend as much time as I can with you by my side, Sunny." He was surprised somewhat as she told him that Jade was just like her, but he could understand, in a way. "The way he acted in the arcade does make a lot of sense, now that you bring that up. I remember him saying that you were more advanced when we were playing that game too." He gasps suddenly and chuckles. "Now I see how you were able to defeat Frozen so easily." He says, before flashing her a look of reassurance and nods. "You don't have to worry, though. I promise that I won't tell anypony about what you and Jade are. You have my word."

He looked off into the distance as he tried to think of any more questions to ask. "Are you able to go swimming? That, and/or are you able to be outside when it's raining out? I would imagine you would malfunction, but I can't be too sure. Also, I'm also curious about your cutie mark. I guess whoever made you had programmed the cutie mark? I wonder how that's possible. That's still pretty cool, in my opinion." He turns back to her and gives her a kind smile. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Well, that's not necessary true." Sunlight said when Dynamo mentioned her keeping her beauty "Like said, we don't know why we were created, but it's obvious that we are made to blend in with other ponies, so who knows, there may be some kind of aging included to our.....disguise.". When Dynamo made his promise, Sunlight finally looked him into his eyes, "Thank you." there was a slight smile on her face, she was glad that Dynamo understood, "And sorry if I seem.....cold right now, I'm saving energy."

For Dynamo's questions, Sunlight nodded, "Yes, we both are fully waterproof in both forms, again going back to what I said earlier about being indistinguishable from normal ponies, we can do anything you can do that is considered normal." "We can even get sick or injured." she continued "And yes, the cutiemarks, and our understanding of it were there when we first woke up."

• Brohoof 1