Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

@Dynamo Pad

"Nopony could get bored with you silly." Sunlight replied chuckling  to Dynamo's concern about her getting bored, and for him saying she didn't have to make the bed, she dismissed it by loudly saying with almost playful tone "I insist.". It didn't take long for her to make the bed with her magic, one of the good aspects of being an unicorn, so she was pretty soon walking back downstairs.

• Brohoof 1

@Totally Cerberus

He could hear the retreating hoofsteps going up the stairs, but her voice echoed throughout the living room and into the kitchen. Dynamo could almost feel his eyes well up with tears, while he could feel a warmth in his heart. He had always worried that he was boring to friends and others, but hearing Sunlight's words had put his worries at ease. He smiled softly as he turned back to the sink and finished washing the dishes. As he was drying, he could hear Sunlight's hoofsteps returning to the living room. He had just finished putting the dishes away as she made her way back to the kitchen. "Thank you and that's really kind of you." He says before enveloping the orange mare in a tight hug. "I also want to thank you for the earlier words. Nopony has really ever said that to me. You don't know how much that truly means to me. I love you so much, Sunny." He pulls back from the hug and kisses her. As he pulls away from the kiss, he smiled as he figured out some plans for them to do. "When I was washing some dishes, I had a few ideas. I was thinking of playing more games, but we already did that yesterday at the arcade. I then thought about maybe watching some anime while cuddling on the couch. I'm not sure if you've seen anime before, but it's something along the lines of Japanese animation from Jockeypan. In a better way of explaining, it's teenage cartoons, or something like that." He chuckles while doing his best to explain some of his interests. "Either that, or we could do some training. I remember you said you wanted to help me on stamina training and other things, or something along those lines. What do you think? Do any of the plans take your interest, sweetheart?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight was taken slightly off guard by the sudden embrace and thank yous, but soon returned to her usual loving smile, "I love you too."

She knew what anime was but she let Dynamo explain it regardless, she found his not-so-perfect explanations slightly amusing so she always enjoyed listening them, "They both peek my interest actually...." she put her hoof under her chin thoughtfully "...Though the first one would be more fitting for the evening..." "....But it's still up to you...." she put her hoof back on the floor and looked Dynamo into his eyes "Do you want to go cuddling or jogging" she chuckled a bit.

• Brohoof 1

@Totally Cerberus

Dynamo blushed slightly as he heard Sunlight return the affectionate words. He was truly happy to have Sunlight in his life. He smiled as she liked both of the options he suggested. He nods at her explanation, before scratching his chin while in thought. "Hmm...that makes sense when you think about it..." He suddenly grinned as he looked at Sunlight in her eyes. "While I would rather cuddle than jog, I do have a good idea." His grin turned into a soft smile, before continuing. "Okay, here me out. How about we go for a bit of a jog. Then we can either check up on Jade and then train to get my stamina up. As well as anything else you wanted to help out with me. Then we can see if there's anything else to do around town. Then we can get something to eat, head back to my place, watch anime and cuddle." He suggested, before smirking playfully. "In between the activities, we can cuddle and hug whenever you want. Since I know you enjoy my hugs, sweetheart." He grinned slightly and chuckles.

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled, and replied jokingly "Oh no, liking hugs, my only weakness, how did you know." she hit Dynamo's shoulder gently and playfully, and changed to obviously faked serious expression "But in all seriousness..." she started smiling "...okay, in half-seriousness, I like the plan, but I feel like I should mention that the jogging is the stamina training, for now at least."

Edited by Totally Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@Totally Cerberus

Dynamo smirked playfully. "I only know of that weakness from all the hugs we shared yesterday. I know this because you didn't want to let go of the hugs." He chuckled before smiling. "Not that I didn't mind the hugs." He pretended to rub his arm as if he was hurt from her playful punch. He nodded in understanding, before smiling once more to return her smile. "Then I guess we are both in agreement. Also, I don't mind if the jog is the start of the stamina training, for now. We can build the training up until we are confident that I won't need the stamina training anymore." He nodded at the plan, before raising a curious eyebrow. "That does bring up a good question. What is the starting point of the jog? Where are we jogging to and back from? Plus, how long should the jog be?" He asks as he tried to figure out how the stamina training would go for them.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight chuckled "I made that pretty obvious didn't I.". For Dynamo's comment about the duration of the training, Sunlight replied with encouraging but factual voice "There won't be a point where it's not needed anymore, after all, even when you reach the goal, you have to keep exercising to keep it there." "But don't worry, it won't be as unpleasant as it sounds, because after a while you'll get used to it and it will become a habit.". For his question, Sunlight shrugged "I don't know really, I didn't plan the route yet, but we could end it to our house, since we are going to meet Jade..." "And for length I figured that we would keep going until we get tired."

• Brohoof 1

@Totally Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled and nodded sheepishly. "It was a little obvious, but I thought it was sweet." He looked from side to side to make sure that nopony was listening. "Between you and me, I would have made a lot of hugs, as well." He chuckled once more, before nodding with a serious expression. "That's true and you're right about that. If I stopped training after a while, then there would be no point. I'd be starting right back from square one." He smiles in understanding to Sunlight's explanation. "Okay. We can jog around town for a couple laps and then end it at your house." He starts to make his way towards the living room front door. "So, what do you say? Ready to get some stamina training done, Sunny?" He asks while feeling confident in himself to strive further than ever before. 

• Brohoof 1

@Totally Cerberus

Dynamo chuckles at her faked shocked expression. "Sure you wouldn't have." He smirked playfully with a wink. At her reply of being ready for the morning jog, he nods as they make their way to exit the house. Once he made sure he locked up the house before leaving, he quickly did some stretches to warm himself up. Once he completed his stretches, he turns to his marefriend and smiled. "Okay. Then let's get this jog started." The blue unicorn started off in a power walk for a few minutes, to help get into the flow of running. After a few minutes, he decided to turn his walk into a run, but more so of a jog. He tried to keep up with Sunlight, while trying to not make it so much of a racing competition. They went around town for a good hour or so. before Dynamo started to pant and feel tired from running. "H-Hey, Sunny? Are we close to your house yet? I don't think I can keep up with running." He says as his hooves were starting to feel sore and tired from jogging. He tried to pace himself, but he knew he'd had to get used to jogging to be able to run for a longer period of time.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight stayed next to Dynamo the whole time, keeping her speed just above Dynamo's so he wouldn't slow down at any point. When Dynamo started getting visibly tired and asked when they could stop, Sunlight slowed down, still staying in jog, and replied "It's just over there." she pointed at a house 7 houses from them, she too was panting slightly, it was interesting to her how regardless of having no actual muscles or lungs, she still got sore muscles and got out of breath from exercising, "It's time for final push, run as fast as you can as long as you can, then walk the rest." her tone was encouraging "You'll be surprised how easy it is." she was going to keep the same pace with Dynamo until they got to their destination.

• Brohoof 1

@Totally Cerberus

Dynamo looked to their destination in sight. He was feeling tired from jogging, but he knew he wouldn't give up now. Hearing Sunlight's motivational words were enough to keep him motivated in his run. "Okay. Time to finish this jogging exercise." He said before running the final 7 houses with a motivational shout. As he reached the house, he let gravity take him to the grassy terrain. He thought he had tripped, but he didn't care. He was just glad to finally be finished with running for the moment. He adjusted his seat until he was looking up at the sky, while still laying down on the grass. "That was quite the workout. Now I know what you mean by keeping up with jogging every, single day. I know I'll get used to gaining stamina in time, but that wasn't a lot of fun." He panted as he tried to regain his breath. He looked over to Sunlight, who had seemed to be out of breath herself. "I guess that run took a lot out of you too, huh? Still, I want to thank you, Sunny. I really appreciate all of your help." He smiled tiredly towards his marefriend. 

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight sat next Dynamo panting "Yeah...I'm in worse shape I imagined..." she said smiling "And you're welcome,....this is a good excuse for me to exercise too." she got up and stretched a bit "Wait here for a moment, I'll go and get us something to drink." she then opened the door to her house and walked in, and soon she came back levitating a jug of water and two glasses.

• Brohoof 1

@Totally Cerberus

Dynamo looked up to see Sunlight was sitting next to him. He chuckled slightly, before smiling. "At least you're not alone in this. Now, you'll have a jogging partner, so exercising will be fun." He nodded in agreement as she walked over to her house. "Okay and I'll see you in a bit." He continued to lay down in the grass as he watched the clouds go by. He felt his eyes had become heavy as he felt sleep was starting to take over. 'I guess I was more tired that I thought. I guess the run took a lot out of me. I suppose a quick rest wouldn't be so bad.' He slowly closed his eyes and decided to rest for a few minutes. As time went by, he scrunched his face as he felt a cold sensation touch his cheek. He opened his eyes, only to see Sunlight placing a cold glass of water on his to wake him up. He smiled as he sat up, before levitating the glass over to him. "Thank you for the cold water. It's refreshing and a great way to cool you down." He took a sip of his water and sighed at the cold sensation. "By the way, is Jade awake? I know you went into your house, so I wasn't sure if he was up or not." 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad
"And important way to stay hydrated, and it helps with recovery." Sunlight added to the pros of cold water before pouring glass for herself and taking a sip. "He was just eating breakfast..." Sunlight replied to Dynamo's question "He is up earlier than usual...." she chuckled a bit "....and it shows." "Poor thing is like a zombie."

Edited by Totally Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@Totally Cerberus

Dynamo listened intently as Sunlight listed off the benefits of drinking water. "I've never really been a fan of drinking water. I've always drank cola for most of my life." He chuckles sheepishly, before continuing. "I guess I know of another goal I'll be working on. I'll try and drink more water from now on. If I'm going to try and stay healthy, then I got to take safety precautions, or something like that." He said as he began to take another drink of his glass of water. He gets up to a sitting position as he hears about Jade. "That's a surprise. I remember you telling me that he usually sleeps in. I guess he woke up and thought you were home. He probably didn't know where you were and couldn't go back to sleep, due to being up." He chuckled a little and nodded in agreement. "That's what happens to me if I play a gaming marathon for days on end. I vowed never to do that again. I think I passed out for a day. At least that's what my mom told me once. I guess he'll need to have some coffee to help wake him up."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight chuckled "Well, I can't judge you, I have a quite a sweet tooth myself.". For Dynamo's speculation about Jade's reason to wake up, Sunlight shrugged "Could be, though he did say that he woke up because he was hot and needed something to drink." "And didn't want to go back to sleep after." she chuckled at his coffee comment "Probably.".

Not long after that, Jade sauntered outside from the house and yawned before asking tiredly "Morning, how was the night for you two lovebirds"

• Brohoof 1

@Totally Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled and nodded in agreement. "I can understand that. I can have a sweet tooth for chocolate from time to time. That, and I have a tendency to play video games way too much, but still." He raised an eyebrow from Jade's reasoning and shrugged his shoulders. "I guess that makes sense. It has been getting a little hotter out. I guess summer is finally rolling around the corner."

His ears perked as he could hear a door being opened. He turned around to see Jade walking out of their house and make his way over to the couple. He blushed slightly at the comment, but smirked playfully. "Good morning to you, as well, Jade. It was really nice yesterday for Sunny and I. We watched the sunset and stars and she fell asleep. So, I took her back to my house and let her have my bed, while I fell asleep on the floor." He chuckled sheepishly as he remembered having a sore back from sleeping on the floor. "How are you doing today, my friend? Also, how did you know that Sunny and I are together? We are, but I don't remember her telling me that she told you, or something like that." He says while feeling curious about how Jade had known about his relationship with Sunlight. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"Good to hear that you had fun." "And I'm fine thanks for asking" Jade yawned again "Just bit tired." he smiled "And how did I know?" he kept a short pause and chuckled "You two don't really hide it that well." he first looked ant Dynamo  "Firstly, you asked to spend time together without me, after which Sunlight didn't come home for the night." "It screams date from miles away." he then turned towards Sunlight "And secondly, Sunlight is clearly lot happier and lot more carefree than yesterday." he then got bit more serious "I take it that you have talked about....it" Sunlight nodded "Good."

• Brohoof 1

@Totally Cerberus

Dynamo smiles with a nod. "That's good to hear and you're welcome. Sorry to hear that you were up early and couldn't go back to sleep. Trust me, I know that feeling all too well." He shook his head as he remembered that feeling all too well. He jaw widened slightly while his eyes widened at Jade's observation. It didn't help the blue unicorn much that Sunlight was literally sitting close and right next to him. He chuckles slightly, before nodding once more. "Yeah, you're right. I guess I should have figured what I said made it sound like a date." He looks to Sunlight, who looked really happy. Just as how Jade had explained. "I'm glad to know that she's happy and carefree. We talked a lot and got to know each other. I'm really glad and proud to call her my marefriend." He leans over and kisses her cheek. He noticed the quick conversation between the two siblings and nodded along with Sunlight. "She told me when we hung out yesterday. I was glad that she told me and it doesn't change how I feel. I love Sunny with all of my heart." He got up from his sitting position and moved over to Jade. "Now I understand why you disappeared yesterday. I'm glad I know what's going on and it doesn't change how I feel about you, Jade. You're my friend, no matter what." He says while offering Jade a kind smile.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight blushed a bit when Dynamo kissed her, she was fully okay with it, and it wasn't the kiss itself that caused her to blush, but it was bit embarrassing that Dynamo did it in front of Jade, Sunlight wasn't that used to it yet. "Glad to hear it, I'm glad that my sister could finally find somepony she is comfortable with, and I'm also glad that our....true form doesn't bother you." "And if there's anything you want to ask about it, feel free to ask me." Sunlight cut in "Jade is better with explaining things related to that." Jade did a small nod to confirm what Sunlight said before.

• Brohoof 1

@Totally Cerberus

Dynamo smiled at Jade's statement. "Thank you Jade. I'm glad that you approve of the relationship, as well as approving of me to be with Sunlight." He looked back to Sunlight and smiled, before turning back to Jade. "I'm glad that she's able to be happy and be herself." He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Are you kidding me? Your true forms are really cool. It was a shock at first, but it looks cool when you think about it. True, I've never seen your true form, but I still would think it's awesome, you know?" He nods at the mention of questions, but looks from side to side to make sure that nobody was around. "How about we go inside the house. You don't want anypony eavesdropping on the conversation. I'd hate for anypony to discover you guys until the time is right to let everypony know." He whispers to Jade with a quick, but affirmative nod. "I do have some questions, but maybe we can make the chat a little more private."

@Dynamo Pad

"That's a good point, come then, welcome to our humble home.Jade said as he gestured with his hoof for Dynamo to go in. It was a small apartment like they had said, there was first a small vestibule, after which there was bigger room that was combined kitchen and living room, and in the back wall of that room was closed door leading to the bedroom. Jade waited until both Dynamo and Sunlight went inside, then following them and closing the door behind them. "Do you want something to drink or eat Dynamo?"

• Brohoof 1

Dynamo nodded as Jade had gestured him into their home. As he stepped inside, he looked around to marvel at the home. He remembered the siblings saying that their home was small, but he knew they took really good care of their home. "This is a really nice place you've both got here. I know you said the home is small, but it's better than having no house at all." He smiles as he heard Jade close the door behind the trio. He looked back to Jade and shook his head. "No thank you. Sunny and I had some breakfast and I'm good on beverages. Thank you for the offer, Jade." He said as he made his way into the living room. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"Aright then." Jade said as he walked into the kitchen area and poured himself some coffee, Sunlight joined Dynamo in the living room area. Jade didn't waste any time and went straight to the point, "You said you have questions, so go ahead, there is no question too personal.." "...As long as it is in topic of course." he sipped his coffee as he too made his way into that living room area, and when there, he sat down and disabled his 'disguise', reveling that he looked slightly different compared to his sister, the most obvious being that he had wings, followed by his build being a bit different, looking little...less advanced, and the smallest, yet still quite obvious difference was his eyes, which, unlike Sunlight's, were fully metal, "And this is what I look like if you were curious."

• Brohoof 1