Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 13 - Ponyville

Jeric
Message added by Jeric

Winners

Twilight Sparkle

Starswirl the Bearded

Man, these last two rounds were weird! 

What do ya mean, Star?  Didn't think that any of our choices were weird.

OUR choices weren't, it's the folks the voters went with I can't wrap my head around!

Well to be fair, we did pick Tom and Rarity just like the voters did.

Yesssssssssssssssssss... but they also picked a tyrant with a freaky thing for crystals and an owl, and as far as I can tell both of these guys say exactly one word each!!!  Also, since when is picking a rock named Tom logical???

Oh, there's a certain charm to Tom that's hard to describe.  A kind of je ne sais quoi if you will.

:blink:...

:)...

When the hay did you learn Prench?

That's not important... what's important is that we now need to make sure that either Trouble Shoes or Blossomforth and Vapor Trails get through to the next round in the wild card!

Yeah, I still can't believe that a Wonderbolt trainee lost to an owl. :wat:

Or that my sexy little Blossom lost to a dude with a fetish for crystals! :baconmane:

CLOUD, WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT PET NAMES IN PUBLIC??? :angry:

What's up with that anyway?  Like, do we know anything about that guy other than he loves crystals?

Not as far as I know... still can't believe Blossom lost to him.  Seriously, have you guys SEEN how far she can bend??? :toldya:

large.png

CLOUD!!!!!!!!!! :glimmer:

Love you too, Blossom McBendy! :mustache:

Alright, so who're we going for today anyways?

Well Twilight's the obvious choice here.

I figure Star Swirl's probably a pretty good call as well.  After all, speaking from experience, it's always handy to have somepony on hoof who's traveled through time and space!

Wasn't he technically suspended in a dimension outside of time and space?

Um... actually I suppose he was.  How did you know that? :huh:

I pay really good attention in school! :wub:

That's my girl, doing your old Time Lord proud! :squee:

Who in the world is this Nyx filly? :wacko:

I don't know, but for some reason she's sticking REALLY close to Twilight.

Any idea why?

Nope... and I'm not sure Twilight's entirely certain why she is either.

Huh... well, I'm stumped.  Suppose we ought to just flip a coin for the third slot?

How would that even work?  There's eight other slots and only two sides to a coin!

Uh... heads we vote for Bill Neigh, tails we vote for Dance Fever.

Sounds good to me, go for it Star!

OK, here it goes... *flips coin*

:wacko:................

It... it landed on its side.

Um...

Huh...

Well, never seen that before.

Son of a... buck it, Gilda it is! :okiedokieloki:

292117__safe_screencap_amethyst+star_mare+do+well_the+mysterious+mare+do+well_angry_frown_jar_magic_peanut+butter_solo_upset.png

I need some bucking peanut butter...

• Brohoof 6
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

>_>*Yawn* What did I miss...

:glimmer: Awe dang it! I must have slept through both of these days and now these amazing stories are outdated!

:sealed: Oh well into the delete bin they go.

:please: And that's exactly what happened....

.................:lie:..............

:sunny: No one's buying this huh? Oh well, I tried.

I really am disappointed in myself for not budgeting my time correctly to make the images in time. I know nobody but myself is really that heartbroken for my absense. You all have your own posts to make as well. I just hate declaring something and not following through. From now on I'll just post when I can, and not promise any specific day or round (except one but that's a secret for now :smug:)Thanks to everyone for their support. I cannot believe how much fun this has been!:pinkie:

Also, in order to make this on topic and not just me doing some psychoanalytic rambling: My image of her may have been soured by a certain fan work, but gosh dang did Gilda become such a great character later on in the show. Definitely guaranteeing that vote from me.

5a6aaabc194a4_Gilda_Pinkie_and_Dash_Hugging_S05E8_2.png.1244f4ec5c64a1c25de0624e1b0a786e.png

• Brohoof 6
1 hour ago, ShootingStar159 said:

Don’t be like that, they were really fun reads. 

Oh no I didn't mean it that way. I meant I didn't really let anyone down and I know no one here is super upset because I didn't post anything. It was meant to be a positive perspective on the rest of the forum users, not a negative perspective on myself.

• Brohoof 2

@KH7672 take it from someone who had a habit of forcing myself to push through and take on too much with a sense of obligation that was all in my head ... and would occasionally get fatigued by it ... 

I completely agree :)

I love what you have done and look forward to whatever you contribute in the future, but yeah ... do it at your own pace. This is a long tournament that will take a good chunk of the year before we have a champion, so you'll have plenty of opportunities to do your thing as you see fit. 

• Brohoof 6

The next Group is going to be nice and light .... then tomorrow we'll catch up on Tiebreakers ... 

Group 15 is where the story will continue. Big time! ;)

Just now, Denim&Venom said:

posting from work, so this'll be straight to the point.

VOTE FOR NYX!

HAVE NONE OF YOU READ PAST SINS?

@Sunset Rose told me I have to read it. So it's on my list. I'm hoping the forum picks Nyx in the Wild Card at the very least. Adopted daughter to Twilight and the whole Nightmare Moon angle is tantalizing considering where I want to take this. :P

• Brohoof 2
14 minutes ago, Jeric said:

The next Group is going to be nice and light .... then tomorrow we'll catch up on Tiebreakers ... 

Group 15 is where the story will continue. Big time! ;)

@Sunset Rose told me I have to read it. So it's on my list. I'm hoping the forum picks Nyx in the Wild Card at the very least. Adopted daughter to Twilight and the whole Nightmare Moon angle is tantalizing considering where I want to take this. :P

Hey; Rosie got me to read it finally, and she's correct in that regard! Read it; FOR NYX! <3

• Brohoof 2

Here are the results. 

O1mneenaSlaCnIKjtJUb5Q.png

Congrats to Twilight and Star Swirl as they join a team together and become a formidable duo. Who will round up this team? Nyx, Gilda, a Shadowbolt, or Neon Lights? 

Also, we have two new entries to my Hall of Shame. ;)

Group 14 incoming after I finish logging participation for the giveaways. :D

• Brohoof 2