Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Guys!

AJ2489

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

I searched for them, looking for people like me!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Basically I just watched an episode to see what it was all about!

Hi, guys. 

I'm new here intact I'm new to being a Brony, I always knew of FiM and the community of fans yet I never watched an episode, until last week and I just gotta say I'm hooked. The characters, the plots, everything blends in perfectly! 

My favourite Pony has gotta be Applejack, I've been hooked on her since day 1! I decided I should watch everything from the beginning so I am half way through season 1 and cant wait to keep watching! 

I'm here basically to look for friends that have similar interests as I do, I could never tell my friends I'm a Brony, I live in an area where it wouldn't be wise to do so! 

I look forward to meeting ya'll! 

Edited by AJ2489
(missed a bit out)
  • Brohoof 10

Just now, BronyNumber 2nd Amendment said:

That's good. Keep watching. If you are looking for people with similar interests, what are those interests? 

Errr well MLP of course XD but also console games, martial arts, cars, boats etc are all things I'm interested in 

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the MLP Forums, AJ~! :grin: It's great to have you here.

Oh, and no worries; there are quite a few bronies new to the scene, including myself~. :proud:

Since your main endeavor is to meet some folks who share your interest, I would say that you've picked an excellent community to join!

Have a great time out there, my dude~! :squee: I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Welcome to the MLP Forums, AJ~! :grin: It's great to have you here.

Oh, and no worries; there are quite a few bronies new to the scene, including myself~. :proud:

Since your main endeavor is to meet some folks who share your interest, I would say that you've picked an excellent community to join!

Have a great time out there, my dude~! :squee: I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm sure I'm gonna love it here :)

• Brohoof 3

well first i will give you a good life tip... if you don't wanna them to know you are a brony don't draw ponies in the class:lie:    

well welcome to the herd here have a balloon (it's still balloon day here u.u):balloon:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hello and welcome! :icwudt: I'm glad you're enjoying the show so far, I have to admit Applejack is a pretty good character too! :toldya: 

And don't worry, on here you're pretty much free of judgements. :bedeyes: There are plenty of others here who prefer not to tell people they know in real-life either! 
I hope you make some new friends here, enjoy your stay and have fun! :smug: 

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 2