Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forums you have previously joined (besides MLP-related forums)?

Jon the VGNerd

On 6/17/2018 at 3:26 AM, Kevin Tang said:

This is my first forum

Your post has nothing to do with this thread, however.

Also, I joined YouTube forums for an extremely short time before leaving due to the toxic nature of not just the YouTube forums, but YouTube itself altogether. Honestly not worth the hassle when pretty much 90% of users are elitists and often brag around regarding earning cold, hard cash by posting top-quality videos. I pretty much have no interest in uploading videos as, even with unique ideas, they are often never watched because a lot of people are too glued to popular YouTube users such as PewDiePie, leaving every other videos, even those that aren't of excellent quality, to rot. And pretty often the videos I upload never reach a hundred views, much less thousands, as they're often left ignored.

9 hours ago, Jon the VGNerd said:

Your post has nothing to do with this thread, however.

Oww right... It's my bad habit, I'll try to not to do this kind of thing next time. Sorry!

I've been into a lot of Crypto forums lately...It's been a wild ride on that front. I also lurk in a lot of Narrative Cartoon Forums like SVTFOE, SU and most recently COTC.

Sometimes I lurk  Bodybuilding forums to catch up with old friends.  

• 3 months later...

I'm on one of the astronomy forums and a couple gun forums. I'm not very active on there, however. 

MLP forums is pretty much the only one I'm active on these days.

I joined a Pokemon forum in 2004. I left the place because of conflicts and such. It's really hard to explain, but I'm not sure I can go back anymore. I don't feel like I really fit in because I'm sort of a loner and keep to myself. :c

Before these forums, I'd only been fairly active on 2 other forums.

1. The first was the now-defunct Crash Bandicoot Forum, back when I was 7/8 years old. :laugh:
  2. The second was the Bodybuilding Forum. I used to be very active on there, but I slowly just lost interest over time and never visited again.  

But yeah, MLP Forums is pretty much the only Forum I actively use nowadays. :mlp_smug:

I've previously joined quite a few small forums dedicated to various topics though mostly all gaming related but those forums all died from inactivity. I've also joined several pokemon forums; Serebii, PokeCommunity, Azurilland and Bulbagarden, though Bulbagarden is the only one I'm active on.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

Not much actually. Before I was here I always just spent time on the Chans. I had a KiwiFarms account a bit before I came along this forum, but I always mostly just lurked.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I was on a Sim City forum called Simtropolis for several years. And by that I mean I just read other people's posts because I used to never post anything online. Sadly their most active member passed away, and activity on the forum really slowed down after that. Plus I kind of lost interest after getting Cities: Skylines.

Besides MLP Forums?

AlternateHistory.com, RangerBoard (a Power Rangers forum), The SpongeBob Community, SpongeBuddy Mania (left this one due to some drama from SBC carrying over there and the administration mishandling it), aaaand that's it, pretty much.

I have joined...three or four different forums. I don’t use them nearly as often as a I use this one, though.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...

It's not really worth mentioning, as I was just trying them out for just a few days or week at most. The longest I was active in any forum...was this one. :kindness: I was active for exactly 66 days. I returned after almost a month (26 days later), but didn't post anything. Notifications were empty and I thought no one would care, this made me leave for such a long time. :coco: I didn't plan to return. But my mindset changed over the months and years and I thought it's fun to just enjoy it on my own. It's ironic that I have now more friends than ever, after being okay as being a maverick. :ButtercupLaugh: Or maybe when being okay with how the world is, everything suddenly seems very positive. :coco:

Actually... Wow! What a coincidence! Since my return, I'm active here since 67 days! It's a new record! :mlp_pinkie: But I can handle bad stuff now as well, so no reason to leave any place ever again. :kindness: I finally proved myself! :(

I've joined a few other forums, but I'm not really active in any of them except this forum. I'm still on Reddit, and I've actually started posting a few things on there recently, but I don't like it there. Too much toxicity.