Jon the VGNerd

General Forums you have previously joined (besides MLP-related forums)?

On 6/17/2018 at 3:26 AM, Kevin Tang said:

This is my first forum

Your post has nothing to do with this thread, however.

Also, I joined YouTube forums for an extremely short time before leaving due to the toxic nature of not just the YouTube forums, but YouTube itself altogether. Honestly not worth the hassle when pretty much 90% of users are elitists and often brag around regarding earning cold, hard cash by posting top-quality videos. I pretty much have no interest in uploading videos as, even with unique ideas, they are often never watched because a lot of people are too glued to popular YouTube users such as PewDiePie, leaving every other videos, even those that aren't of excellent quality, to rot. And pretty often the videos I upload never reach a hundred views, much less thousands, as they're often left ignored.

Badges

9 hours ago, Jon the VGNerd said:

Your post has nothing to do with this thread, however.

Oww right... It's my bad habit, I'll try to not to do this kind of thing next time. Sorry!

I've been into a lot of Crypto forums lately...It's been a wild ride on that front. I also lurk in a lot of Narrative Cartoon Forums like SVTFOE, SU and most recently COTC.

Sometimes I lurk  Bodybuilding forums to catch up with old friends.  

I joined a gravity falls forum :P

Badges

I'm on one of the astronomy forums and a couple gun forums. I'm not very active on there, however. 

MLP forums is pretty much the only one I'm active on these days.

I joined a Pokemon forum in 2004. I left the place because of conflicts and such. It's really hard to explain, but I'm not sure I can go back anymore. I don't feel like I really fit in because I'm sort of a loner and keep to myself. :c

Before these forums, I'd only been fairly active on 2 other forums.

1. The first was the now-defunct Crash Bandicoot Forum, back when I was 7/8 years old. :laugh:
  2. The second was the Bodybuilding Forum. I used to be very active on there, but I slowly just lost interest over time and never visited again.  

But yeah, MLP Forums is pretty much the only Forum I actively use nowadays. :mlp_smug:

(edited)

I've previously joined quite a few small forums dedicated to various topics though mostly all gaming related but those forums all died from inactivity. I've also joined several pokemon forums; Serebii, PokeCommunity, Azurilland and Bulbagarden, though Bulbagarden is the only one I'm active on.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

For me, it was a gmod game server forum and flash game hacking forum.

Not much actually. Before I was here I always just spent time on the Chans. I had a KiwiFarms account a bit before I came along this forum, but I always mostly just lurked.

Redlight Ponyville. It was a MLP clop website. I was a mod there, but stopped going to RP and MLPF when I started considering suicide...

A lot actually, trying to put them into a chronical order;

- Microsoft Freelancer forums of all sorts.

- A German website dedicated to sci-fi/space-sim games

- Warcraft 3 forums

- LOL official forums, Reign of Gaming. The former had a very bad software back then and you wouldn't ever know if someone replied to your topics without checking them out manually. Also mobafire.

- I'd say MTG, but I am not sure if I ever used forums for it much.

And of couse some other random forums in-between. For MLP; I only started on MLPF in an active way, and rarely I am found at bronies.de

I was on a fishkeeping forum a long while back, but haven't logged on in years. That's the only one though. :dash: