Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last bus/train ride you took?

Reecejackox

For me, it was sometime in 2011--maybe early 2012--when I needed to take a bus from university to where I live.

Hm... I do know that the last time I rode a train was in 2005 when we took a family trip to Southern California.

The last bus I rode? I can't think of any instance since 2012-2013 when I rode buses to and from the university I was attending back then.

Oof been a while, probably when I didn’t have my car permit so I parked at a commercial center and bussed to school :wacko: .

Last train ride was at DEN airport :wacko: .

(edited)

The last bus ride I took was a few weeks ago. I wanted to get a haircut, so that was pretty much my only option.

Edited by Cash_In

I probably haven't ridden in a bus since I graduated high school back in 2016. I drive myself anywhere I need to go.

The last train ride I took was last year in the summer. I took a train to Baltimore for Bronycon. I'm definitely going to take a train to Baltimore again this year for Bronycon.

Not counting college transit options, it's been two years since my last trip on public transit.

Prior to mid-2016, I lived in an area that was pretty close to a train station, so instead of having to drive 35 miles each way to get to and from class, I would just drive 5-10 minutes to the closest rail station and take the train in. I will say that I never had any issues with either my train or bus commutes, and I actually kind of miss it. Now I live too far away for public transit to make any kind of commuting sense, even with the rush hour traffic jams. :(

My last train ride would of been back in July of 2017 when I would of got a train from College to back home

I haven't ridden the bus since 2011, when I had to do it every day for work.

Last train ride was about a couple of years ago, when I took the light rail into downtown for jury duty