Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last bus/train ride you took?

Reecejackox

• 3 months later...

A couple of weeks ago to buy a Switch from best buy.  I only have LOZ: BotW on it.  I was kinda hoping to try skyrim on it but it's WAAAAAYYYYYY too expensive for a game that came out years ago...

• 3 weeks later...

Lets see....My last year of school was over 7 years ago so that was my last bus trip. :P I've never been on a public bus besides that nor have I ever been on a train. Taking a long train ride is something I really want to do someday. Trains fascinate me in general. 

Not counting subway rides, the last train I took was a fast train from Shanghai to Suzhou in China just last week.

Back in the US, the last time I took a public bus was from my aunt's house to the Shady Grove Station on the DC Metro last September. My last train ride in the US was an Amtrak from Rockville, Maryland to Union Station in DC when the DC metro was completely shut down for the day, and that was around St. Patrick's Day in either 2015 or 2016.

Edited by OptimisticNeighsayer

Might've been over a year now. My town doesn't offer bus services, and ever since I got my license I have no reason to take a bus anymore.

I took a train ride last week to Toronto and took the subway while I was there. I like taking the train compared to driving on the highway; it's much less stressful. Plus once you get there, you don't have to worry about figuring out where you're going to park (and probably fork over $20.) You just take the subway to wherever you want to go.

The last bus trip... I can't remember. I'm not a huge fan of buses.