Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last bus/train ride you took?

Reecejackox

Last bus ride was on the VTA 63 last week, and last train trip was on the VTA Alum Rock-Santa Teresa Line last Friday. If we're talking exclusively about commuter rail and not light rail/subways, then my last train ride was San Jose to Burlingame on CalTrain on April 19. 

Last bus ride I took was ten years ago after the 2009 Coke Zero 400. We parked so far from the track walking wouldn’t do justice so we had to take the bus over. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Memphis to Milwaukee and back on Amtrak's City of New Orleans and Hiawatha to Ponyville Ciderfest in 2018 and 2019. Didn't happen last year, but will be doing that again in a few weeks. Big fan of train travel just currently limited on locations you can go on one in the US. Used to go Birmingham to Baltimore on the Crescent for Bronycon each year 2013-2019.

• 1 year later...

I almost forgot about my last train ride. It was over a month ago when my mom and I took the San Jose light rail to the Elton John concert at Levi's Stadium, then rode it back to our hotel. B)

• 1 month later...
On 2022-11-17 at 2:18 AM, Woohoo said:

I almost forgot about my last train ride. It was over a month ago when my mom and I took the San Jose light rail to the Elton John concert at Levi's Stadium, then rode it back to our hotel. B)

You don’t go by train more often? :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

Um... Hm... Really can't remember. The last I remember for sure was back in 2013. I frequently rode the buses downtown and commuted to the town for the university I went to back then. Maybe from 2011-2013.

I rode a transport bus on the airport grounds back in July if that counts?

I anticipate more bus and train rides after we move.

Last time I was on a bus was the final bus ride from school in 2011, a rather victorious moment for sure. We don't have public buses or train rides in this county. Never once have I been on a train ride and I've always been obsessed with trains. Just can't get lucky with this stuff. :yeahno: Still, at least there's train simulator. :P 

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 1

I can't recall the last time I set foot on a bus. I can remember when I was on a train, though which was in 2014 or 2015.