Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your thoughts on the official MLP game app.

Dashy 4 Ever

So I played the game for a couple months and I ultimately loved it!

I think I made it over 20 points or something...

It all went well until my dad saw the game and deleted it.

All data lost. Finished. Done.

Honestly it was good for a day's novelty but it gets repetitive right away.

Why did you need to delete it because your dad saw it?

You mean that "CREATE YOUR OWN EQUESTRIA!" one developed by Gameloft? :D 

The game generally was really decent, I gotta admit. I had fun playing this, but these bugs they could not fix in months and months, even though players were reporting them over and over again... All the hilarious microtransactions -- For that they had the time and skills. hZXzbAq.png

To be honest I always 'hated' Gameloft, even those ages ago; their unwanted content was preinstalled on mobile devices and such- they always use that terrible ideology of ultra-expensive microtransactions; literally; I almost could buy a whole console or few 'legit' games, instead of few silly things in-game. Their games are p2w, so they get a big nope from me.

Mobile gaming is always tricky; all the ads; all the microtransactions; I'd prefer to just buy the game and play like any other player, not being better because I threw more money. I don't get why mobile gaming is so corrupted and Gameloft is the definition of poor game balancing design. :okiedokieloki:

Rarity would be proud of me for that whining. :laugh:
:proud: -{ Why, yes, darling! )

2 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

You mean that "CREATE YOUR OWN EQUESTRIA!" one developed by Gameloft? :D 

The game generally was really decent, I gotta admit. I had fun playing this, but these bugs they could not fix in months and months, even though players were reporting them over and over again... All the hilarious microtransactions -- For that they had the time and skills. hZXzbAq.png

To be honest I always 'hated' Gameloft, even those ages ago; their unwanted content was preinstalled on mobile devices and such- they always use that terrible ideology of ultra-expensive microtransactions; literally; I almost could buy a whole console or few 'legit' games, instead of few silly things in-game. Their games are p2w, so they get a big nope from me.

Mobile gaming is always tricky; all the ads; all the microtransactions; I'd prefer to just buy the game and play like any other player, not being better because I threw more money. I don't get why mobile gaming is so corrupted and Gameloft is the definition of poor game balancing design. :okiedokieloki:

Rarity would be proud of me for that whining. :laugh:
:proud: -{ Why, yes, darling! )

Despite Gameloft being money grabbing b*****ds, I remember having lots of fun playing their games, even from way back when.

They were on flipphones and s#!t like that, I still fondly remember plating the games.

It’s not that great...I want an official mlp fighting game...

With

50+ Officially licensed mlp characters 

30+ Arenas

Finishers,combos,and power moves for everypony

everypony is rated on a balanced tier system

online play

controls built specifically for mobile devices.

+story mode

just imagine Smash bros with MvC influence

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Sondash Studios said:

No. My dad deleted it.

Why though?

2 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

He hates the fact i like MLP

Why is that?

3 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

No. My dad deleted it.

No offense but how rude. My parents knew that I love mlp and have many things mlp related on my cell phone and PC but they never went so far to delete my stuff for their personal dislike.

I disliked it.

Heres the thing. Lets say you needed a specific amount of gems to unlock a character, but you dont have the amount of gems needed. You can either work up gems by doing events (which i dont mind) or, OR, you can buy them for the low low cost of $19.99!

Sure, it was a cool game with all of your favorite characters, but since a lot of stuff you want is locked behind paywalls, its really stupid.

4 hours ago, An Admirer said:

No offense but how rude. My parents knew that I love mlp and have many things mlp related on my cell phone and PC but they never went so far to delete my stuff for their personal dislike.

That's not it. While my mom is pretty ok, my dad thinks it's for little girls and and I'm not manly enough. But I understand since he's 50 years old 

I used to have this game, but when it started to ignore canon from the show, I stopped playing it.

Dealing with Nightmare Moon, Mane 6 not even together again, and suddenly Applejack is supposed to be preparing food for Sia.

I think it's too much cashgrab. It would be fun if not where for it, but there's an incentive to spend money every five minutes shoved to your face, specially with launching limited time events every other week :dry: 

hahahaha yoooo i remember when i was alot younger like 4 years ago and i found that game, i spent a dumb amount on the in app purchases because i was a stupid kid (but i ended up getting it all back later) but it was all good fun. Like most of those tycoon type games though at a certain point progression slowed to a crawl and it became an app u just run in the background while you wait for stuff to replenish. I don't enjoy those very much anymore

On 6/15/2018 at 10:46 PM, Sondash Studios said:

That's not it. While my mom is pretty ok, my dad thinks it's for little girls and and I'm not manly enough. But I understand since he's 50 years old 

So tell him to mind his own business and that you can like whatever you want?

Hate it, it's a rip off and the events are only meant for those who is willing to pay to complete it.

2 hours ago, Key Sharkz said:

So tell him to mind his own business and that you can like whatever you want?

If I do that, I'd be grounded. A long time. I learned that in life, you don't complain to your dad if you wanna live.

(edited)

It's decent enough as a small time waster, but there are far better games available.

Edited by Cash_In

Nothing interesting. The only appealing thing about it is the fact that it's MLP, nothing else.