Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your thoughts on the official MLP game app.

Dashy 4 Ever

Never played it. But I kind of wish somebody would make a bigger game for PC and consoles. Probably never gonna happen, but it would be cool.

I don't ever play mobile games.

I've never played it, but I have heard of it. I'm not planning on playing it either, because of what I've heard of it. Apparently the game is big ol' cash cow that tries to get you to pay insane prices with real money for little virtual characters. I think you could say with the amount of pay-walls and such that the game is as bad as a modern EA game with the crazy amount of real money you need to spend just to have a decent time enjoying the game. :dry:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I have discovered a glitch in the official mlp game specific to the gem mine mini game.

I believe this is exclusive to laptops or pc's, okay so when you are in the mine hold W on the keyboard it will activate a permanent shield :squee:

I don't know if this helps but I'm always using a 5 star twilight sparkle as the passenger also when you collide with something the shield will be down for a half second or more and you may even have to press and hold W again to reactivate it.

this glitch will not be around forever so share it or tag Ponies here who you know play the game so we can make the most of it.

ENJOY!! AND HAVE FUN MINING!! :unsure: 

• 1 year later...

I re-downloaded it recently, and it appears to be a little fairer nowadays! I distinctly remember Rainbow Dash costing gems, but now you can collect a couple of rainbows and get her for free (or you CAN pay gems, if you can't be bothered to wait). With the exception of Celestia and Cadance, most main characters seem to be unlockable with items now.

2 minutes ago, ToastedScone said:

I re-downloaded it recently, and it appears to be a little fairer nowadays! I distinctly remember Rainbow Dash costing gems, but now you can collect a couple of rainbows and get her for free (or you CAN pay gems, if you can't be bothered to wait). With the exception of Celestia and Cadance, most main characters seem to be unlockable with items now.

Oh cool I stopped playing it after gameloft got way to greedy with exclusives that you can only get after paying a certain amount of real money. Some items could only be obtained after paying over $1000.

• Brohoof 1

Last time I played it, which was a while ago, I cleared the cache and it deleted all my progress. Maybe it's changed and now clearing the cache doesn't delete all your progress though.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...