Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

About the Banned Ponies....

CherryAcorn
Message added by Jeric

Answered. :D

Heyo!~

Soo everypony remember i did make my acc not many time ago.... And im not sure about the rules of there. Sooooooooo..... How do i avoid getting banned? Does exist a rank of banned ponies? Whats rlly bad to do on here?

Yeah, thats it. Thank you soo much if you answer, im just a little afraid.:squee:

• Brohoof 4

You can view the Forum Guidelines here:

https://mlpforums.com/guidelines/

We're a pretty lenient group, but you should definitely be aware of these general rules. :grin:

Oh, and yes; there is a rank for users who have been banned. This rank Is Banished, but this is reserved for truly heinous offenses, repeat offenses, or blatant spamming. Don't worry; small infractions won't land you in any serious trouble.

I hope this helps! :fluttershy: Just be sure to take these guidelines to heart, and you'll be good to go!

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Hello! :) 

How do i avoid getting banned?
Just follow the guidelines and you'll be fine. ;) 
There's no need to be worried; it's not that anypony waits for you to make a mistake. :kindness:

Does exist a rank of banned ponies?
There is a rank that marks which users are banned and you may bump into these from time to time.

Whats rlly bad to do on here?
Basically breaking rules mentioned in the guidelines - that is, being constantly mean towards the others, posting inappropriate things, spamming etc. etc..

Just be nice and no worries! :) 

WtvmtpT.png
Ninja'd. Ignore this. :D 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

You can view the Forum Guidelines here:

https://mlpforums.com/guidelines/

We're a pretty lenient group, but you should definitely be aware of these general rules. :grin:

Oh, and yes; there is a rank for users who have been banned. This rank Is Banished, but this is reserved for truly heinous offenses, repeat offenses, or blatant spamming. Don't worry; small infractions won't land you in any serious trouble.

I hope this helps! :fluttershy: Just be sure to take these guidelines to heart, and you'll be good to go!

thank you ^^

14 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello! :) 

How do i avoid getting banned?
Just follow the guidelines and you'll be fine. ;) 
There's no need to be worried; it's not that anypony waits for you to make a mistake. :kindness:

Does exist a rank of banned ponies?
There is a rank that marks which users are banned and you may bump into these from time to time.

Whats rlly bad to do on here?
Basically breaking rules mentioned in the guidelines - that is, being constantly mean towards the others, posting inappropriate things, spamming etc. etc..

Just be nice and no worries! :) 

WtvmtpT.png
Ninja'd. Ignore this. :D 

x3

• Brohoof 3

52 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Just be nice and no worries

This is actually the simplest guarantee to being liked and respected, and statistically the best way to avoid a warning, since posting NSFW material on this site is rare. The number one reason users have been banned has been banned from this forum permanently is that they consistently treat others like garbage. We aren't talking about a bad day one or two slips of anger (everyone has that happen and we are generally forgiving about that). I'm talking about acting like a complete @$$hat. 

Avoid that and you will do fine. :)

• Brohoof 4

34 minutes ago, CherryAcorn said:

Heyo!~

Soo everypony remember i did make my acc not many time ago.... And im not sure about the rules of there. Sooooooooo..... How do i avoid getting banned? Does exist a rank of banned ponies? Whats rlly bad to do on here?

Yeah, thats it. Thank you soo much if you answer, im just a little afraid.:squee:

If I remember correctly. You have to be complete jerk or do some messed up stuff to get banned. You will most likely get warned many times before you get banned though.

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

If I remember correctly. You have to be complete jerk or do some messed up stuff to get banned. You will most likely get warned many times before you get banned though.

thank you!

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked