Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What was the last food you ate?

Member Berry

A strawberry Ring Pop.

OMG I don't think I've had a Ring Pop since I was really little back in daycare. It must have been at least 20 years ago! But the lack of strawberry flavored candies nowadays doesn't leave many options.

Spanish omelette al la Boston (England) ...

Techincally a basic Spanish omelette is just an omelette with sautéd potato chunks in it, with possibly diced onion, but nowadays often other things are added.

Mine: peel & small-chop about six small new potatoes, simmer in (lightly) salted water for 10 minutes. Dice half a small onion, & approx. one sixth each of red green & yellow peppers. Strain the potato chunks, add to other veg & stir fry the lot in vegetable oil for another 10 minutes or so. Meanwhile, beat two large eggs in a separate bowl.

Remove the vegetables from the frying pan to the eggs bowl (don't pour, want to keep the oil in the pan), dunk and stir thoroughly to coat all the veg pieces with egg. Pour back into pan & fry like normal omelette, until eggs are done.

Add seasoning + ketchup whatever as desired.

Open gob, scoff. Mega nom!! :D

Edited by Tropical Melody
  • Brohoof 1

Steak, rice and veggies :nom: . I would eat something again, but I know when I eat just a wee wee bit I get hungry for real :rarity: , and I don't have the time and resources for a full-fledged meal right now :wacko: .