Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What was the last food you ate?

Member Berry

A so-called 'Peppered Steak Slice' (actually a pie, and yes it is very spicy!) with mashed potatoes onion and some cabbage, and a bit of rice leftover from last night's takeaway curry mixed in, and mashed with a drizzle of  rapeseed oil that includes garlic and rosemary, A bit of sliced pickled beetroot and Picallili pickle.

IMG_3564.jpg.d26b9aa793f2f58d86e5d0dc4c47b46b.jpg

[image] IMG_3564.jpg

Edited by Tropical Melody

I had a steak that served with a combo of Stubb’s Spicy BBQ Sauce and A1 Steak Sauce, I cooked it in the air fryer and seasoned with a cajun spice and served with some crispy chips/fries tossed with Old Bay.

8A949736-25C7-4532-96B2-2911D50D69B8.thumb.jpeg.1883cdd7e5e0642453b41e0d40c915b6.jpeg

That was last night, I had a steak as well tonight and this one was marinated overnight in soy sauce, brown sugar, minced garlic and some ground black pepper, I served this one with some microwave oriental rice.

ED364905-7930-47B6-9B1E-0D50D0120B79.thumb.jpeg.6e5e90a44aecef9608e16d5525ad5579.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I had a fistful of chocolate chip cookie dough bites. One of my favorite candies. 

@TheRockARooster That's more steak than I have in two years you lucky dog! I'm dyin' over here! :fabulous:

@Tropical MelodyYour reign as chief foodie around here remains secure. I bow to your enviable awesomeness! :darling:

Whenever you visit Australia, I have a lovely steak that's gonna get cooked for you.

You like it rare, as always?

14 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

Whenever you visit Australia, I have a lovely steak that's gonna get cooked for you.

You like it rare, as always?

Yes, always rare! Glad to know my steak will be made to perfection when I come scratching at your door or press my wet nose against your window at dinnertime. :unsure: