Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What was the last food you ate?

Member Berry

(edited)

I had some chicken, one with mustard barbecue sauce and one with no sauce that were cooked in the airfryer and were served with rice and some broccoli seasoned with salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic flakes and parsley on the side.

1F33DB67-1ACB-4859-8948-9094256BEE59.thumb.jpeg.e60a98ca1e67df8d5dce304de5c89f4b.jpeg

Edited by TheRockARooster

(edited)

Some random vegetables I found on the fridge and a bunch rice with salt and some spices. Acceptable result considering how little effort it took. And there is more than enough, so I don't have to cook for the rest of the day.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

A grilled chicken sandwich with abundant cheese and spicy tomato sauce. It was really good.
So, I would like to offer a minute of silence for the chicken that gave its life so I can live another day to eat more chicken. The circle of life. What a heinously cruel and delicious thing.

Sometimes I really feel bad for consuming animal flesh. Especially when I buy animal corpses and can see broken bones or hematomas, which are unlikely to form after death, meaning they were mistreated before being killed.
Or when I buy chicken and they are inflated and glutinous because of all of the steroids and chemical crap they are fed with.
Am I merely another animal, or something else? But once you are able to develop the cognitive and emotional capacity to realize something is wrong. It only makes things much more difficult. Because now it feels like I am fighting against myself. Trying to kill the animal inside of me, and once that happens, I will be gone as well. Because I am an animal creature. Who was gonna say a grilled chicken sandwich would arise such philosophical questions within me. When you start thinking... and feeling.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

Had fried chicken legs, mashed potatoes, and baked beans.

WE HAD THE GOOD STUFF

• Brohoof 1