Derpy
Vinyl Scratch

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pathetic gnats vying to obtain a mere illusion of victory. Truly a sight to behold. Oh, they do matter! They have proven to be quite convenient meat shields for those whose destinies actually mean something. To topple a tree, one should cut it at the bottom.

That aside, at least they could amuse us with a three way tie.

• Brohoof 1

I voted for 3 of the 4 leaders: Derpy, Vinyl, and Shining Armor. It was tough to not include Daring Do, but ultimately I think Derpy and Vinyl are too iconic within the fandom to not move on, and Shining Armor is Best Pony's :twi: BBBFF.

• Brohoof 2

This will be one of the most interesting squads to track when the world cup rolls around - no other team (except group 31) will have a more popular wild card winner, but none of the group's characters could go toe-to-toe with a mane 6 pony individually. This team's performance will be a great measure of the new team dynamic's impact

• Brohoof 3

I originally wasn't going for Derpy, but considering everything I am changing from Amethyst to Derpy for my third spot. Granted, she is no Daring Do for me, but her impact on the fandom is unquestionable.

Derpy it is! ^^

• Brohoof 2

Yikes, my phone is ringing off the hook regarding party prep for tonight. Might not be super Barry Allen about getting each part done. Be a few extra minutes. 

Official Results

tZC_q-QsTEeePih_m8GYCw.png

• Brohoof 1