Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 19 - Klugetown

PiratePony

Iron Will will destroy those children in the Wild Card. His lack of mercy will win over all, and Iron Will alone will win the world cup, as everypony else will quiver in fear and forfeit.

He is GOAT.

• Brohoof 2
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Group 19 is live and this could be interesting. Maud may be strong, but that #2 could be fight .... let's see if Thunderlane, Adagio and Lyra can mount a battle royal. 

Also ... 

@Totally Lyra ... this round's for you .... on the count of three ... go!

• Brohoof 4

Okay, Adagio Dazzle is my main vote this round, but as much as I adore Maud and Thunderlane, gotta go with two ponies from the comics:

Sombra's waifu Radiant Hope

8d28a6154087700ee2c41daead793f8f.png

because_you_believed_in_me_by_inuhoshi_t

radiant_hope_by_oasis_image-d8zc3sc.png

And ruler of the Crystal Empire at the time: Princess Amore

princess_amore_by_dormin_kanna-da31dyc.p

• Brohoof 2

Adagio is the correct choice. I have nothing else to say.

Plus Steven is a dragon sea monster. A fabulous dragon sea monster, but still a freaking dragon sea monster. He could be Adagio's serpent bff and have all kinds of wacky adventures like Bethany Frenkle and her real estate manager. Idea for an MLP spinoff!

• Brohoof 4
27 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

Adagio is the correct choice. I have nothing else to say.

Plus Steven is a dragon sea monster. A fabulous dragon sea monster, but still a freaking dragon sea monster. He could be Adagio's serpent bff and have all kinds of wacky adventures like Bethany Frenkle and her real estate manager. Idea for an MLP spinoff!

The two serpents seem evenly matched!

2 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

It's Adagio Dazzle, not Adiago Dazzle. Jeric, you had one job!

I think I shipper her with a cheese! :P 

Fix'd

• Brohoof 3
1 minute ago, Jeric said:

large.png

<Caption This!>

"What!? No! I didn't vote for Lyra! I DIDN'T!!!! YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT I DID!!!" *Pinkie violently shakes Lyra*

• Brohoof 4
Just now, PathfinderCS said:

"What!? No! I didn't vote for Lyra! I DIDN'T!!!! YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT I DID!!!" *Pinkie violently shakes Lyra*

Pinkie Pie: Cornfess, Lyra!

Lyra: Did you just say, "cornfess"?

640?cb=20170504221827

17 minutes ago, Jeric said:

large.png

<Caption This!>

Pinkie Pie: "See?! I *told* you somepony else knew about humans!"

• Brohoof 3
3 hours ago, Jeric said:

Group 19 is live and this could be interesting. Lyra will be strong, but that #2 could be fight .... let's see if Thunderlane, Adagio and Maud can mount a battle royal.

There, fixed it for you. ;)

Is there any question here? There's only one magnificent and noble creature in any land who I serve.

latest?cb=20140628144714

• Brohoof 5
9 hours ago, KH7672 said:

Sorry, my mistake! Don’t worry I’ll make it up to you all after my round is up which is…

cloudsdale34.thumb.png.4a5de186b946407d4d84957379fbcc11.png

Um, you actually aren’t in this competition.

What?! But Vapor got in it, how could I not have been considered, I’m part of what helped her succeed! Are you kidding me?!

cloudsdale35.thumb.png.58a44028fb0a39d370c8622c0de3285f.png

Grrrr @Jeric!

:wau:

I know!!!!

242dzi.jpg

Fix'd!*

*This was actually an oversight as I thought he was there. I must have removed him by mistake since there were hundreds of odd characters with fan names that only appear for a split second back in the first few seasons. I just made a substitution for some random pegasus that I honestly hadn't heard of. Feel free to have fun with that ;)

• Brohoof 1

Come on peeps; let's get Radiant Hope to the wildcard at least! FIGHT FOR SOMBRA WAIFU!!!

807ec64f92be3ac31b99a901d594aeac.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I would've expected Adagio to be in either first or second but I see that she is up against some stiff competition this time. Because of my Equestria Girls preferences, I'm going to be giving her my vote. Besides, she was the best villain EQG has ever had--Principal Cinch to me comes a very close second--so she deserves to move on.

• Brohoof 5
1 hour ago, PathfinderCS said:

Come on peeps; let's get Radiant Hope to the wildcard at least! FIGHT FOR SOMBRA WAIFU!!!

807ec64f92be3ac31b99a901d594aeac.jpg

One only needs two votes to at least for a tiebreaker with Twist. Three to pull ahead

• Brohoof 1
2 minutes ago, Jeric said:

One only needs two votes to at least for a tiebreaker with Twist. Three to pull ahead

Time to invoke the power of the Sombra fan club again!

...for the second time this World Cup! :D

• Brohoof 1