Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post mod box!

Oblivion

(edited)

Provided you are the legal age wherever you are post pictures of your mod boxes let’s all see what ya got! Mines just a little kanger tech 80 watt I think.

76304F7D-1680-4CFA-A3D7-D662482CFA47.jpeg

Edited by Blivy

@Blivy

This topic has been moved to the Forum Lounge, due to the fact that there isn't much discussion potential here. This isn't a bad thing at all, but the Lounge was definitely a better place for a thread like this. :grin: "Post a Picture of-" threads pretty much always go into the Lounge, due to the fact that they are easy to post in, and don't require much thought.

Thank you for your understanding, and happy posting!

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Harper said:

My phone is dead, but atm I am using the Smoant Cylon 218W with Valyrian Sub ohm tank.  Valyrian coils seem to suck though so just on my back up one until I find a new tank / coils. 

I have the colour type on the right 

1512644029_1_.jpg

Ohhh, looks fancy im jealous! XD

Just now, Harper said:

It's a great mod for sure, but my tanks and coils suck :(  

What wattage do you normally run at? Mines a 80 watt mod but I Usually only run around 30 to 40 watts otherwise it starts to taste burnt.

(edited)

Ah, I see. I got kinda a low power rig that requires much less power to run and produces loads of vape and flavor. Maybe try running lower wattage coils? I’m sorry I’m not too keen on all the terminology involved as I mainly vape to save my gums cause I chew but that could always work. Also I’ve never had much luck crafting my own coils or rebuilding coils just for the fact that in order to get the best possible flavor everything has to be so precisely in order otherwise it tastes terrible and like burnt Cotten.

Edited by Blivy

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Kind Claw said:

um ponies this is unhealthy for you.

Actually as far as health concerns go it is 95 percent safer than smoking and much better on your teeth than chewing. While it is true that nicotine in high doses can indeed act as a poison in smaller more controlled doses nicotine itself has proven to be less harmful than caffeine or at least on par with one another. As far as nicotine goes what kills people from smoking is the combustion of tobacco inhaled through your respiratory system which builds up over time and does indeed cause cancer. Chewing is the same, keeping tobacco between your cheek and gums overtime the friction damages the structual integrity of the cells in your mouth thus causing cells to malfunction causing cancer. 

Vaping on the other had while not perfectly safe (nothing in this world is perfectly safe) is mostly just inhaling vaper do to the vaporization of flavors mixed with controlled amounts of nicotine as well as a propylene glycol base.

In any case I am appreciative that you are health conscience however let’s try to stay on topic here, if you got a sick mod setup feel free to post if not please disregard this thread and keep on keeping on! Thanks!~

Edited by Blivy

Although I cant offer a more researched opinion I know that vaping is simply worse than not putting toxins into your system out of habit.Weather it's smoking, chewing or vaping there are always going to be negative health consequences based on your actions. once you start to take responsibility for your actions then you can start to be healthy.

5 minutes ago, Kind Claw said:

Although I cant offer a more researched opinion I know that vaping is simply worse than not putting toxins into your system out of habit.Weather it's smoking, chewing or vaping there are always going to be negative health consequences based on your actions. once you start to take responsibility for your actions then you can start to be healthy.

Please let us not turn this into a healthy life choices topic and stay with the topic at hand.