Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Games that have meaning for you

Cash In

6 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

100 percented  both baby B). I even still got by original disk for Croc, which let me play it one last time on my second PS3 about three years ago :mlp_icwudt:. Dunno if it'll work on my latest PS3 tho :huh:

That is awesome!!! I've still got them on PC nd almost unlocked all secret levels.

On 6/16/2018 at 1:48 PM, Celli said:

Super Metroid. It's my favorite video game and exemplifies everything great about the Metroid series which I hold near and dear. It's an amazing game and I consider it nearly flawless. I could pick it up at anytime and have a great time.

I feel the exact same way about Zero Mission. 

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Sir Floof said:

I feel the exact same way about Zero Mission. 

Both games are pretty close in terms of quality and being memorable experiences, wouldn't you say? 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Celli said:

Both games are pretty close in terms of quality and being memorable experiences, wouldn't you say? 

Of course! They're both incredible 2D Metroid games. I'll never forget Zero Mission, and you'll never forget Super Metroid.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sir Floof said:

Of course! They're both incredible 2D Metroid games. I'll never forget Zero Mission, and you'll never forget Super Metroid.

I have an itching to play Zero Mission again I think :P

Though I also have fondness for Fusion. It's not as strong as Super or ZM but it's still great.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Celli said:

I have an itching to play Zero Mission again I think :P

Though I also have fondness for Fusion. It's not as strong as Super or ZM but it's still great.

I like Fusion too! :squee:

This conversation has made me realize that I actually never got to the end of Super Metroid. I should probably fix that.

1 hour ago, thepissman said:

Mario & Luigi - Bowser’s inside story.

That game was my entire childhood and probably the best one I’ve ever played. 

And of course Team Fortress 2

Bowser's Inside Story is great! It's the only RPG that I've played through twice, because I liked it that much.

• Brohoof 2

23 minutes ago, Sir Floof said:

This conversation has made me realize that I actually never got to the end of Super Metroid. I should probably fix that

Yes! The final boss is a real treat~

• Brohoof 1

Super Mario Galaxy- First game I ever completed in it's entirety

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess- Favorite Zelda game

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Xenoblade Chronicles

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 

Metroid Prime 

Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green

Super Mario 64

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Little Baby Dashie said:

Super Mario Galaxy- First game I ever completed in it's entirety

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess- Favorite Zelda game

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Xenoblade Chronicles

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 

Metroid Prime 

Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green

Super Mario 64

Will Guide plays almost ALL the same games as you, my boy.

• Brohoof 1

I don’t really consider myself a gamer, but a game that is pretty important to me is the “Just Dance” saga.

AD61CE5C-C7D3-4851-A887-E57E27FA078D.thumb.jpeg.738fce95207e9853cc4d6c419225a8ec.jpeg

Especially the 4th. 

It was the first one that I played, and soon a became hooked. This triggered me to soon find a love for dancing in general, and now here I am, still dancing today. It just opened up my eyes to what I was capable of. :adorkable:

Final Fantasy X and X-2
Even though some fans hate these installments, I had moments in it. Discovering you are a dream.....discovering you will die soon. The soundtrack, the cutscenes.....I know the story to 10 is basically a rip off of the Matrix, but imo they did the whole 'a thought becomes a real person' thing better. Also the characters were so flippin rememorable.

Another goodie is Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire.
I remember playing it on my N64 right after the family got done with their daily jeopardy shows. I also heard my moms story of how she saw star wars and thought it was the last great thing wed ever make as humans...unless they got the beatles to be in a film....her words...not mine.

Crusi'n' World
A gem of a game for the N64. It was a fast and simple arcade racer with dope beats. It was the game that got me into cars

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

Crusi'n' World
A gem of a game for the N64. It was a fast and simple arcade racer with dope beats. It was the game that got me into cars

I remember being a bit of a Cruis'n-addict at the nearest Walmart arcade when I was little.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

Undertale

• It taught me that not every conflict needs to be solved with bloodshed
  • It changed the way I view good and evil. Sometimes the protagonist can be a villain while the antagonist a hero. And even the worst of person can be changed.
  • and that how you deal with problems and conflict is entirely up to you-- do what you feel is right.
  • It showed me that how people see you largely depends on your actions.

• 2 weeks later...

Spyro 3: Year of the dragon: First Spyro game. Best game I played on PS1. Start of my love of the series and Character became my first and all-time favorite video game character. Played it alot. Since then started playing Spyro 2 & Spyro 1, then rest history. It give me so much memories. Looking forward to remastered.

Star Wars The Phantom Menace: First PS1 game we bought. You play a Another game I enjoyed on PS1. You play 4 characters, one on one level mostly Obi-Wan Kenobi, twice with Qui-Gon Jinn, one with Padmé Amidala and one with Captain Panaka. There some battles and lightlaber fights but it not like Battlefront, you can walk about and explored which I like even talk with someone. Played it many time and it one I remember when thinking PS1. There should be a The Force Akawen and The Last Jedi like this walk about & explore.

Football Managers: Not sure which series cos of update every year.  I do enjoyed managing team, set up teams, buying players and staffs and even help team win. Like Handheld games, played it on PSP the PSVita. Stop buying it since it no longer on PS Vita. Need to buy nintendo switch to play it now.

For me currently?

Probably the older Simcity games and older Rollercoaster Tycoon games too.

I don't play video games anymore so there won't be any new ones.but it was all i did for a big chunk of my life so i got a few that meant alot

Baldur's Gate 2/icewind dale

Half-life

Heroes iii/v

Dungeon keeper 1/2

Age of empires 2

Commandos 2

Pokemon blue/gold

Worms 3 armaggedon

Prince of persia warrior within

Dota/dota2

Lineage2

Elder scrolls iii/iv

Fable

The last of us

Euro Truck Simulator 2

That game and all the truck, trailer, map, and weather mods it's had over the years helped me keep my depression at bay for hours at a time. Good music plus a trip east from Moscow out to the English Channel could keep me having a good day for a few weeks at a time. Current circumstances means my days of playing it are done, but I still have the memories. Also ETS2 multiplayer, it's battle royale with trucks and squeaker kids from Poland, good fun in smallish doses.

TES Oblivion

My first and still my fave RPG, although I kinda wish this spot'd been taken by Skyrim as I got way more of an experience out of it back when I played regular.

Kingdoms of Amalur

Amazing but flawed, still the closest thing to an open world Fable. I'd say I wish for a second one, but it'd be filled with microtransactions so nah I'm good. Don't much play this anymore as it was gifted by a girl I knew on Steam that I really had a thing for, turned out I was just entertainment for her friends so yeah.

Mass Effect and Kirby. 

Kirby because of a shared love of the game with my mom and it is the first game I was able to beat before here. 

Mass Effect because it's the first game that got me emersed into a game world. Its what took me from a casual player to a gamer. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Mass Effect and Kirby. 

Kirby because of a shared love of the game with my mom and it is the first game I was able to beat before here. 

Mass Effect because it's the first game that got me emersed into a game world. Its what took me from a casual player to a gamer. 

WOOHOOO

yes that what im talking about

imagesV6S2ZSFB.jpg

Edited by woodchunks66