Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 20 - Appleoosa

Jeric

47 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

I certainly did!

Ditto! She's actually the villain with the most interesting motivation, IMO. As show stealing as the Dazzlings are, Gloriosa is certainly one of the better villains in EqG.

• Brohoof 4
8 hours ago, KH7672 said:

She is a G1 Pony from "Rescue at Midnight Castle" and was Lauren's inspiration for Rainbow Dash, hence the recolor images, (there was also a time the fandom had the headcanon she was Rainbow Dash's mother so that's also reason for the recolor). Here is a screenshot comparison.

...I still voted Quibble though,:blush: got to stand with the one I voted initially.

I didn't think characters from older generations could be used in this tournament unless Firefly appeared or was mentioned in generation four

2 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I didn't think characters from older generations could be used in this tournament unless Firefly appeared or was mentioned in generation four

Nah. I added several G1 characters in, as well as alternate versions of characters like Flutterbat, Snowfall Frost, and Nightmare characters. We've already had a few. There's also fandom created OC's like Flufflepuff, Horse Wife, Button's Mom, Nyx, and even this site's mascot. 

Just now, Jeric said:

Nah. I added several G1 characters in, as well as alternate versions of characters like Flutterbat, Snowfall Frost, and Nightmare characters. We've already had a few. There's also fandom created OC's like Flufflepuff, Horse Wife, Button's Mom, Nyx, and even this site's mascot. 

So my initial theory turned out to be correct then.

There have been a few already!? Guess I didn't notice them given that I haven't paid attention to all of the different rounds--I can't be on here 24/7.

• Brohoof 1
  • The title was changed to Group 20 - Appleoosa