Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 22 - Somnambula

Hierok

2 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Men, Bon bon, Limestone, Button mom and Somnabumbula all have 3 votes! :twi:

I mean we're just dealing with a matter of principle for this round.

1. We have Lyra so we've got to have Bon Bon

2. We have Marble, Maud, (and most likely Pinkie) it would be a crime to leave Limestone out.

3. And the most adorable pillar are unanimously Meadowbrook and Somnambula. We already have Meadowbrook so...

4. Sorry, Button's Mom, your cute but...I've seen too much.:blush:

Also @Jeric sounds a little too gamey and greasy. I mean to each his own but the closest meat I've ever had was bacon in them and even that was a little eh.

• Brohoof 1

For those that don't know the story, back in 2014 we ran a charity called Making Christmas Merrier and I was a moderator here at the time. Part of the charity was to encourage donations with stretch goals that would make the staff to hilarious and embarrassing things ... like sing. I 'won' almost every round I was up for and one of the songs I had to sing was the Button's Mom fan song. Not linking it ... its ... somewhere on here. Anyway, from that moment it became a huge inside joke that I was in love with Button's Mom. Threads, fan art, and even shipfics were made. For some reason the inside joke carried over the years, and in 2016 my wife was actually voted in that year's MCM to take on the display name of Button's Mom making the ship somewhat 'official'. 

As much as I was annoyed by the silliness in the beginning, I kinda hope she pulls it off and makes the team. 

• Brohoof 2

If you see my name on any votes, ignore that. I'm testing vote counting out. 

@Oleks just pointed out something to me ... two of his physical votes aren't being picked up on the number counter, but he is displayed in the list of voters. As a temporary work around, I voted for two of the characters that he did so that the numbers will at least match. I certify these every time so I would have caught this tomorrow since I use the public display to reconcile, but I would rather the number display accurately during the vote. If you want to check on the accurate number of votes this round ... click on the public display and count the people and subtract me. 

• Brohoof 2
36 minutes ago, Hierok said:

He was the reason we didn't saw your favourite ever since. :P

Ahuizotl is my 2nd favorite. Celestia is my favorite. But yeah, while you have a point, it’s not Caballeron’s fault he’s easier to animate and most animators are chronic corner cutters.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

Well I can't vote for Somnambula or Bonbon just on principle. Both represent something I've grown to despise. Looks like 2 votes will go to Limestone and Button's mom in the hopes they'll take down those other two. My third vote is still to be decided. Will do some pondering on that one

• Brohoof 1
Just now, Jeric said:

Yeah, the numbers on the polls are not correct for some reason. 

Bon Bon has 15 and Somnambula has 18

Looks like some pony hackers' shenanigans. That's what you get when you have a special agent in the poll.

916285__safe_artist-colon-candylux_bon+b

• Brohoof 6
3 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Heehee, and THERE’S @PathfinderCS‘s Calby vote!!

I haven't even voted yet; this group is a toughie. D:

Okay, there were about five ponies I could've realistically went with, but as I could only go with three I had to go with Somnambula, twin waifu Lotus (<3), and pony Belloq himself; Dr. Caballeron!

dr_caballeron_final_by_dervonnebenaan-d7

• Brohoof 3
26 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

I haven't even voted yet; this group is a toughie. D:

Okay, there were about five ponies I could've realistically went with, but as I could only go with three I had to go with Somnambula, twin waifu Lotus (<3), and pony Belloq himself; Dr. Caballeron!

dr_caballeron_final_by_dervonnebenaan-d7

LOL!! That’s what I get for assuming! Right as you brohoofed my original post I saw another Calby vote pop up, so I figured that was you. XD

• Brohoof 3

Bon Bon and Limestone are really fighting for that second spot. Those of you holding off until late in the vote tend to have a deciding influence on some of these polls. 

• Brohoof 3

Types "Caballeron" into Google, sees many Daring Do shipping images. I did not ask for this and neither did the Doctor.

5a80f6513cc2a_bodypillow_daringdaki_frown_glare_lidde.png.c7170a112e6a1bd2ff8fb96802dd4274.png

Also, the villain's name is spelled wrong, again. This is targeted harassment against villain minority!

Also this: tsunderes are kawaii ... when they're on paper.

5a80f79d10647_my-little-pony-friendship-limestone-pie-Kopija.jpg.f36b7b58750c5b4e72e109cc91d547c1.jpg

13 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I voted for:

1. Bon Bon
  2. Somnambula
  3. Limestone Pie

Why you steal my votes again?!? ;)

Lol. I couldn't help but vote for those three.

Inky Rose was tempting, but in the end, I think Bon Bon has been more memorable.

vector__335___bon_bon__3_by_dashiesparkl

Somnambula is cutest Pillar. No doubt about it.

Just LOOK at her! Such a cool design. And she's so lovable when she takes on the Sphinx (who is actually also adorable). :squee:

vector__somnambula_by_silverswirls15-dbm

And Limestone Pie is the most underrated Pie sister. This pony deserves some love! Vote for her but remember this one thing...

DON'T TOUCH HOLDER'S BOULDER!

limestone_pie_vector_by_greenmachine987-

• Brohoof 5

RESULTS

1TtlT2YFS0C4DN709wr0hg.png

Congrats to Bon Bon and Somnambula for making the Somnambula team!*

*That would have been awkward if Somnambula didn't get it. :P

No scheduled poll today. Group 23 will be tomorrow. 

• Brohoof 4
  • The title was changed to Group 22 - Somnambula