Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jeric

And this is going to be interesting!

New poll is up. We have Luna and NIghtmare Moon in the same group, and Pinkie Pie ... the last of the Mane Six. This is one group to follow people.

princess_luna_and_nightmare_moon_by_vector_brony-d9tat4g.png

Also, I updated the dates for the last nine groups to increase the rate of the cadence so this part of the World Cup will now wrap up four days earlier before we start doing Wildcard matches.  

• Brohoof 8

Okay; so my vote is all Moon Princess tonight: Princess Luna, Nightmare Moon, and her little pet Tiberius!

img-3355518-1-tumblr_my0ps0uIRu1qjs7mxo1

tiberius_by_inuhoshi_to_darkpen-d97wj19.

full.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I did vote for two of the favorites in this group: Pinkie Pie and Luna. But my other vote--rather than for Nightmare Moon--was for none other than Luna's comic-only pet opossum, Tiberius:

e132f85c98340beeece57a7702584e8a.thumb.png.3601859041886c2f8af112ebe73e1368.png

The issue in which Luna adopts Tiberius is just too adorable. :squee:

Sorry, Nightmare Moon.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 6

Come on, everypony! Show your support for the Element of Laughter, the mare who is voiced by the great Andrea Libman, and the pony who makes everyone in ponyville smile, smile, smile! 

Princess Luna is awesome too, but she doesn’t need to be reminded of her dark past (remember the episode “Do Princess Dream of Magic Sheep?”) Unite our party mare with the good Luna that Luna was always meant to be! :) 

luna_and_pinkie_pie_visit_thy_moon__by_o

(Picture by OfficialPrincessLuna)

foreeeeever_by_kudalyn-d4e5wj2.png

(By Kudalyn)

• Brohoof 6

Well we knew going in that this was a unique group but... I never quite expected this. So far Luna has been included on all 17 ballots, Nightmare Moon 15 while Pinkie sits in a distant third. The cluster of Luna + related characters has had a tremendous influence - I still believe in best pone however

663a846d1429f83098e5d15d09836bdf68e2dc17

• Brohoof 6

Oh, random, you're so cruel - so many great characters in one group, and Tiberius, Jeff and Cherry don't get my vote... But wait, group 29 is even worse.

Voted for Luna, Luna and Pinkie. 

Btw, it's really fitting that Pinkie is in The Moon group. Reminds me of the amazing album by 4everfreebrony.

• Brohoof 5
1 hour ago, Oleks said:

Oh, random, you're so cruel - so many great characters in one group, and Tiberius, Jeff and Cherry don't get my vote... But wait, group 29 is even worse.

Voted for Luna, Luna and Pinkie. 

Btw, it's really fitting that Pinkie is in The Moon group. Reminds me of the amazing album by 4everfreebrony.

Only two ponies can win this round, though. So far, Nightmare Moon is at a close second-place lead, with Pinkie Pie in third. Do you really want Luna to be all alone on the moon, again? I encourage you to change your third vote from NM to Tiberius or whoever else. :) 

• Brohoof 3
3 minutes ago, ChB said:

Only two ponies can win this round, though. So far, Nightmare Moon is at a close second-place lead, with Pinkie Pie in third. Do you really want Luna to be all alone on the moon, again? I encourage you to change your third vote from NM to Tiberius or whoever else. :) 

Now that I'm thinking about it I'm not sure which is worse - being stuck on the Moon alone or with the chimicherrychanga pony. Just kidding, although we don't exactly know how well Pinkie and Luna get along. And now I want an episode focused on these two.

Saving my possible revote for tomorrow.

• Brohoof 3