Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jeric

latest?cb=20131202175535

MUHAHAHA!

Why so surprised little ones? Did you really believe we would never meet again?

1142176__safe_artist-colon-zoruanna_nigh

Your dear Princess Luna cannot survive without me now. Take care how thou'st tread, for it is the Princess you shall lose if I fall. Have you not seen the signs in your dreams?

Did you not see the future, as we have? I will not harm thee.

What say you Princess! @Alexshy Come out! Will you not comfort your little ones? Tell them why I am here.

For now, I shall be your shield little ones. There are many dangers ahead, dangers only *I* can defeat! You know it to be true Princess!

Join me, little ones, the strength and will of your Nightbringer. Only with us, together, can we achieve victory!

• Brohoof 5

Pinkie Pie I think should win for sure I have faith in her she is the cutest and cuddliest pony and I hope she will also be the fastest pony too

I'm rooting for you Pinkie Pie !!!!!

a56b5f6533f27838ef1b4d8bd13fc146.jpg

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 3

C'mon everypony! Our princess cannot exist without her other half! The light night and the dark must co-exist as one! Do what's right for Equestria. Do what's right for the Lunar Republic.

And vote for the Nightmare!

You are making Nighty sad by not voting for her!

Image result for luna and nightmare moon confrontation

• Brohoof 5

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... what the hay happened?

I... don't honestly know.

Why won't my head stop spinning?

Are you idiots done? :fiery:

Done with what?

You, Shining, and Daring have been beating the shit out of each other since your round started (and ended) over a week ago.  It's been like watching a really bad shōnen anime, only a lot dumber.

What exactly happened?

Well first Shining insinuated that Derpy wasn't qualified to make the team on account of her eyes and that Daring shouldn't because an imaginary character shouldn't in principle be on the team and he didn't trust she'd be clutch when it mattered most.  That led to Daring saying something REALLY rude about Shining's mom and Derpy slugging him while he was recovering from the shock of what Daring said.

So that's why my face is numb.

Then Daring made matters even worse when she suggested that Derpy shouldn't go on since she has two kids to worry about, which Derpy took as an insult as well and led her to challenging Daring to an Iron Pony competition.

Huh?

We didn't actually do that, did we?

Oh yes you did.

Horse feathers.

So you guys did the usual Iron Pony events - and once Shining woke up he joined in - and that led to absolutely no solid conclusions and affected the voting in no way whatsoever.

Hold on... Iron Pony competitions don't take that long.

No... they do not.  You guys didn't stop there.

Crap.

What did we do?

What didn't you do?  An essay-writing contest, a spelling bee, mixed martial arts, a muffin-baking contest, a muffin-eating contest, flamenco dancing, archery, skydiving, Greco-Roman wrestling, flaming-javelin tossing, go-cart racing, a very confusing beauty pageant, and for some reason a haiku contest.  Oh, and let's not forget the four variations of drinking contests you threw in there.

Oh, that explains the headache.

Nah, that might also be from when Daring hit you across the face with a loaded book-bag.

Oops.

So uh... what happened?

Oh you won.  You and Vinyl, that is.  Me, Photo Finish, Daring Do, and Shining Armor are in the Wild Card.

YAY!  I'm so proud of you, Star!

You should really be proud that I didn't get into the idiocy you three got up to.

That too...

So... what else did we miss?

Let's see... Mayor Mare and Rainbow Dash took the next round (Dinky was VERY upset that Pipsqueak didn't win).

Lyra and Pinkie's sister, Maud, won after that, and the next day Minuette and that bipedal cat, Capper won their round.

And Sunset Shimmer, Sweetie Belle, Bon Bon, and Somnambula won the last two.

Oh wow, so many of our friends are getting in, that's awesome- ow, OK, don't talk so loud, head still hurts... so who're we going for today?

Well... we got a bit of an awkward situation.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The buck?

Of all the ponies we had to face, OF COURSE FATE WOULD POSE US AGAINST OUR EVIL PERSONA!!!!!  HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE???  A POX BE UPON YOU, OH WICKED REALM WE'VE BEEN CAST INTO!

Princess Luna?  What's wrong?

Ah, Derpy, perfect, just the mare we were looking for.  It's an outrage, I tell you, simply an outrage.

What is?  Also, indoor voice please, my head is killing me from... well, Celestia only knows what I drank.

Whatever cruel being set these rounds up has set me up against my darkest incarnation, the fell creature known as Nightmare Moon.

Oh... well that is a problem.  Wow, that's bucking weird, that'd be like me competing against my Batmare persona.

Yeah, or me competing against A.K. Yearling.

Why would you competing against the author of your book be like that at all?  Also, how the hell do you know you have an author who created you?

Uh... MAGIC!

Derpy, we call upon you for assistance!  You have lent us much aid in the past and we would be honored and ever so grateful to get more from you now.

Oh of course, princess, it'd be our pleasure.

I don't know... Princess Luna may be hotter but I'm pretty sure Nightmare Moon's far kinkier.

Cloud, NO!

May I remind you that we are the Princess of the Night.  There is no corner of the night and all that happens in it that we are not intimately familiar with.  And I do mean NO corner. :orly:

You make a valid point... everypony, vote for Princess Sexy-Times!

I refuse to call her that, but fine.

So who else should we be pulling for?

Well pairing Princess Luna with Nightmare Moon is probably a really bad idea - I just get the feeling they wouldn't get along all that well - but Pinkie seems like the obvious choice.  As for the Wild Card spot, I still really don't like the idea of Nightmare Moon getting on the same team as Luna, so let's see who else we got here.  A whole lot of ponies I don't know, a stoner, a cherry farmer, Ponyville's vet, and, OOOO, hey princess, your pet's in here!

*gasp* He is!  LOYAL SUBJECTS, VOTE FOR OUR BELOVED POSSUM OF THE NIGHT, SIR TIBBLES!!!!!!!!

You heard her, everypony!  Vote Tiberius!!!!!!!!

luna_and_tiberius_by_amorecadenza-d73pxhh.png

game_of_thrones___luna_and_tiberius_by_hollulu-d9sxg14.png

tiberius_by_inuhoshi_to_darkpen-d97wj19.png

So we're just gonna pretend that you didn't just spend over a week doing some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen with an imaginary character and the prince of the Crystal Empire.

Oh no no no no no, Star, we're not gonna pretend it didn't happen.  We're just gonna repress that memory HARD.  Bury it deep down, and forget it EVER HAPPENED.  Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get something to eat.

Right behind ya, ya crazy mailmare.

• Brohoof 6
6 hours ago, Nightmare Mirage said:

latest?cb=20131202175535

MUHAHAHA!

Why so surprised little ones? Did you really believe we would never meet again?

1142176__safe_artist-colon-zoruanna_nigh

Your dear Princess Luna cannot survive without me now. Take care how thou'st tread, for it is the Princess you shall lose if I fall. Have you not seen the signs in your dreams?

Did you not see the future, as we have? I will not harm thee.

What say you Princess! @Alexshy Come out! Will you not comfort your little ones? Tell them why I am here.

For now, I shall be your shield little ones. There are many dangers ahead, dangers only *I* can defeat! You know it to be true Princess!

Join me, little ones, the strength and will of your Nightbringer. Only with us, together, can we achieve victory!

SILENCE!!! WHAT'S THE ADO ABOUT, TELL AT ONCE! *lands, spreading wings and shielding shivering ponies*

4.png

Rest assured, mine little subjects, I shan't commit y'all to mine Fallen Sister whimsy play of vain!!! *glares at Nightmare*

How darest thee scare the little ones?! *nuzzles gently scared Fluttershy and Rarity to calm them* The victory is gained not through terror... among thy own "soldiers", but by trust... and loyalty... and Harmony! Yes, mine dark reflection, Harmony, dost not cringe!

*pounces @Nightmare Mirage*

princess_luna_defeats_nightmare_moon_by_

Dost not make me regret mine earnest gust to ally thee for the greater good! Allying nev'r meant conjoining us again... and letting thee pursue thine ambitions solely, mine lief! Now...

I shall accept thee, mine tumultuous reflection, with open heart as the ally, side by side, like equals should arise for victory! For Equestria!

Come, Pinkie filly, we have much to discuss... *turns to Nightmare* Art thou with US ALL?!

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

"Oh ho ho, this is just so precious!~ We have our dear Princess Luna 'prime' AND her Nightmare form? We forgot one; didn't we, @Jeric? Or maybe; this was intentional? To maybe spare the humiliation of me not even making the wild-card? I don't know whether to mark you for destruction or to thank you. No matter; my sister and I watch with great interest; just to see if Nightmare Moon beat that pink joke of a cotton candy dispenser."

*Maniacal Laughter*

large.png

• Brohoof 4
1 hour ago, ShootingStar159 said:

I have to switch my vote away from Nightmare Moon, can’t let Pinkie be the only Main Six without a guaranteed spot. Glad I woke up in time to change my vote...

4107CDED-556B-4A23-A1C1-6C134D92715E.thumb.png.ae8d739be03a54413f83f7e3954955f5.png

You traitor. Look at what you've done.

meanwhile____on_the_moooonahhh_by_frysla

• Brohoof 2

RESULTS

9Z4SLNUUTniQlm_omPtaKg.png

Pinkie Pie and Luna are on the team. Nightmare Moon will get a shot to take her place ... and we have a three way tie for the final spot of the Group 23 Wildcard. 

Next Group incoming

• Brohoof 2

Tie breaker is up! 

Been fighting the flu which is why the last few days have been sporadic, but the show MUST go on. :P (or poll ... yeah thats it.)

And as I said earlier, the next prize drawing is tonight, early evening around 6-7 PM EST. Prize list below and again - each poll you vote in and each poll you post in can earn you a qualifying ticket. 

Spoiler

$20 Amazon gift card*

We Love Fine Chibi Lyra

We Love Fine Chibi Discord

We Love Fine Chibi Luna

We Love Fine Chibi Octavia

We Love Fine Chibi Celestia

We Love Fine Chibi Rainbow Dash

$20 MLPF Commission Monies

We Love Fine Flutterbat (Not the Chibi the regular one)

We Love Fine Nightmare Moon

Funko Dr. Whooves 

Funko Bon Bon

Funko Spike

Funko Derpy

Funko Lyra

MLP The Movie Blu-ray*

The Art of My Little Pony: The Movie

MLP IDW Omnibus Vol 1

MLP IDW Omnibus Vol 2

MLP IDW Omnibus Vol 3

MLP IDW Omnibus Vol 4

Also, you realize with Tiberius in that Wildcard ...  you guys are basically voting on the possibility of Jeff vs Tibbles ... 

Which means this is a thing that will happen! 

ocQliaf.png

• Brohoof 2
5 minutes ago, Oleks said:

To be honest, I've never understood why people think that The Big Lebowski is a funny movie. However, I voted for Jeff just because I like that MLP made references to it (you know, for kids!).

It's old man humor. Don't worry. The way how cyclical humanity is you'll find it funny in ten years or so.

• Brohoof 1

That is way way too close to call. :wau:

If they all tie ... anyone have a three sided coin I could borrow? :P

Just popping in to do the drawing here momentarily. I'll announce here and in status updates in a few moments, and PM the winner. 

qqeT8YxrSxOD30TSM77voA.png

Congratulations @ShadOBabe !

I'll send you a PM shortly!

Next drawing will be in exactly a week. 2/23/18 ... also .... don't let this end in a tie ... I don't want to have to stage a doping scandal to get out of figuring this one out. :P

• Brohoof 3