Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 25 - Dodge Junction

Jeric

I voted for Apple Bloom, Grand Pear, and Cheerilee, but it was VERY hard to not vote for March. :(

large.png

• Brohoof 4

Liking the line up of relationships between these top competitors.  I'm going with Grand Pear but I'll certainly take Mrs. Cake as well for Dodge Junction...speaking of which.

5a85b9713704f_dodgejunction1.thumb.png.0a3595d9ea24a7d9e7f8c3cbe4b593aa.png

It sure is a fine day for this competition, huh Grand Pear, and you get to be in it this year!

Indeed it is, and good to see you again, Chiffon.

Likewise, but I go by Cup Cake nowadays, haha.

I must say this is a fairly interesting part of Equestria I’ve never seen before, I wonder what it’s all about.

5a85b97b74d1f_dodgejunction2.thumb.png.5935ccb12a4e961a7bcd7fe73e39bc6f.png

You have got to be pulling my leg! Dodge Junction gets representation in this competition, yet I get stuck in the Moon group.  Ugh, I could have at least had a semblance of a shot to make it to the Wildcard round here just on principle alone.

Didn’t you still make it to the Wildcard round in your group though.

Yeah…with Nightmare Moon and Tiberius, while Princess Luna is guaranteed on the team.

Oh, I see.

5a85b98cd1b79_dodgejunction3.thumb.png.45f9138ddaf47a7ab873c41b1b62222e.png

Well seeing as you folks are probably going to be representing my hometown, I feel it best to designate myself as your trainer for this competition.  So come on, let’s head to Cherry Hill Ranch for the session!

Um…

We'll check back on the beginnings of their training later.  Good luck to that stiff competition, it's going to be tight for that Wildcard spot.

Edited by KH7672
  • Brohoof 3
9 hours ago, Jeric said:

Partly my fault. I tend to try and remember to mention someone when I know their fav character is up so they get a notification, and pop in any active fan club. I completely forgot to do that with Sunset and you. 

At least Sunset made it through so I'm not particularly disappointed.

• Brohoof 4

Pears and apples, white and hollow, gathered in a pile. Some are still hanging on the tree above. The hour of their fall draws near. Your love? Keep it, but do not take pride. Many before have done a better job and now they too comprise the pile, forgotten, even to themselves.

... And then we have that Fluffle abomination. If this fandom had ten plagues then bad OCs would be one of them. And still you elevate them willingly. No wonder none of you could make gods bleed.

• Brohoof 1
5 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

Pears and apples, white and hollow, gathered in a pile. Some are still hanging on the tree above. The hour of their fall draws near. Your love? Keep it, but do not take pride. Many before have done a better job and now they too comprise the pile, forgotten, even to themselves.

... And then we have that Fluffle abomination. If this fandom had ten plagues then bad OCs would be one of them. And still you elevate them willingly. No wonder none of you could make gods bleed.

Do you ever listen to Jazz?

• Brohoof 1

The Dodge Junction world cup was unexpected for me I'm guessing the event changes from time to time so I think Cheerilee should Should definitely win Dodge Junction world cup

I'm rooting for you Cheerilee !!!

1226833__safe_artist-colon-tardifice_cheerilee_28+pranks+later_absurd+res_photoshop_running_simple+background_solo_transparent+background_vector.png

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 3

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, that was a most satisfying meal.  Anyway, now that we're back, what did I miss?

Not much, just a whole city of ponies rioting.

That... doesn't sound like not much.  Why are you being so nonchalant about that?

Oh my bad, that had nothing to do with the contest.  It's Fillydelphia, knowing them they're rioting over some giant sporting event or something.

A... dream-world/chaos-world Fillydelphia is rioting over a sporting event?

Hey, I don't make the rules, and if we're being honest we've seen far stranger than that during our time here.

Fair enough.  So who won?

Well we backed Sassy Saddles and Big Mac, and they did just fine, but goodness gracious does Nurse Redheart have some fans out there or what!  We thought for sure Roseluck would be far more likely to get more than her.

Pffffttttt, well of course she has fans, she's got that sexy nurse get-up after all.  Hard to top the sexy nurse look.

CLOUD!

I'm just saying!

So who do ya'll like today.

Hmmmmmm... odd round... I know, Apple Bloom!

OK I know this is hardly the first foal or colt who's been backed in this contest, but does anyone else find it kinda bucked up that we're supporting the notion of putting the fate of the world and all reality, in part, in the hooves of some kids?

I don't know, seems to happen in movies and TV all the time.

THAT'S NOT A VALID JUSTIFICATION!!!

I'll have you know, Star, that us smaller ponies are perfectly capable of taking care of ourselves, as well as doing things you smelly big ponies can't!

Like what?  And that smelly remark was totally uncalled for.

Well, we can sneak around in tight spaces... hide in tight spaces... and... uh...

Don't hurt yourself overthinking it, that's good enough.

Next, I guess Cheerilee seems like a pretty good choice out of this lot.  Especially if a foal gets voted in to, they could use a responsible adult to watch after her.

Now that makes far more sense.  OK, last spot, who we wanna give it to.

FLUFFLEPUFF!!!!!! *squee* :wub:

Who?

You know, Flufflepuff. *squee* :wub:

No, I don't.  I don't think I've ever seen a pony as fluffy as her around town.  Mom, c'mon, Mrs. Cake's in that group and you've known her for years!

Oh I know, but c'mon, look at her!  She may be new, but she's so so so cute and fluffy and... *squee* I just wanna huggle her all day long! :wub:

Would you stop squeeing.  And fine, we'll float for... Flufflepuff, I guess.  Man this was a weird round.

latest?cb=20130915011222

• Brohoof 3

Woo, competition for that top spot is fierce, Teacher vs. (one of many) Student(s)!  Either way they'll need to prepare for the tough challenge ahead. Take it away Cherry!

5a8673ecbcc35_dodgejunction4.thumb.png.d75b6121a3a2a23cf6917182344497cb.png

Here we are! I’ve got it all set up for you to work on some cardio,

5a8673fb8cb0c_dodgejunction5.thumb.png.3cb11e46041461c1aeff0d65bd38acc7.png

and you two to work on some agility and hoof-eye coordination.

Where’s Mrs. Cake?

Oh, I have her working on strength picking cherries in the field.

-------->EARLIER------>

5a8674060b1ab_dodgejunction6.thumb.png.4d51b58204acfb0facae4a10a909ad79.png

Oh my, um, Ms. Jubilee, I hate to admit it but my body isn’t the most *ehem* cut out for this manual of labor.  I could just bake some cherry confections for the team if you’d like?

Why sure you could do that, after you’ve built up your endurance.

5a8674143fcc9_dodgejunction7.thumb.png.c57c09eebd087a2d4203082f84e8e8cf.png

Good luck! I know you’ll make Dodge Junction proud.

5a86742dcbe44_dodgejunction9.thumb.png.4f9d699bf6762070425aeb8ff78cb7af.png

Well, I have been wanting to work out a little more, maybe this time away from teaching won’t be such a bad thing.

5a86741fa8fb4_dodgejunction8.thumb.png.5a5e7e1ee3c20bd5eb930b04c17fe286.png

You know I think I was wrong, apples really aren’t the enemy after all.

This has to be going against some child labor laws or something.

Well, at least Cheerilee's having fun with it :smug:

• Brohoof 3

RESULTS

yNedL4u_QTKN2ZWj1E22LQ.png

Amusingly, while both Cheerilee and Applebloom made the team, they are sharing the top spot. It seems almost fitting. 

Tie breaker for the prior round will be up here shortly. 

And later tonight I will be pulling the second winner for the drawing. :D

• Brohoof 5
15 hours ago, Mirage said:

My good fellow! If Fluffle makes no sense, you have no Jazz...

[Jazz]

Listen...and watch @Oleks gif.  :D

You are correct. I have no Jazz. Despite that shortcoming, Fluffle makes sense to me. Knowing that she represents the pinnacle of our creative endeavor is not reassuring.

That said, sometimes there's a pony, won't say a main character, cause what's a main character these days? But sometimes there's a pony, and I'm talking about the Dude here. Sometimes there's a pony, well, he's the pony for his show and season. He fits right in there. And that's the Dude in Friendship is Magic. And even if he's a lazy addition, and the Dude was most certainly that, quite possibly the laziest in all MLP generations, which would place him high in the running for laziest H-Bro character, but sometimes there's a pony. Sometimes there's a pony.

Dude01.thumb.png.87eab48b2f916555345f7a8fb7a5bd67.png

• Brohoof 1
  • The title was changed to Group 25 - Dodge Junction