Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 30 - Yakyakistan

Ashen Pathfinder

Okay, Windy Whistles and YAK SMASH Prince Rutherford definitely get votes for me, but Tempest gets my biggest vote.

Seriously; VOTE FOR HER!!!

TempestbyTsitra3601508443723834.png

• Brohoof 7
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

Okay, Windy Whistles and YAK SMASH Prince Rutherford definitely get votes for me, but Tempest gets my biggest vote.

Seriously; VOTE FOR HER!!!

TempestbyTsitra3601508443723834.png

Are you suggesting that the voters should open up their eyes?

• Brohoof 3

Yah damn right I am, @Jeric. And the fact that she's sitting third ATM will not be accepted!

Have more Tempest!

bydankflank1508443724275.png

• Brohoof 6
1 hour ago, PathfinderCS said:

Yah damn right I am, @Jeric. And the fact that she's sitting third ATM will not be accepted!

Have more Tempest!

bydankflank1508443724275.png

Not anymore! 

Man she pulled ahead quick, and Windy Whistles dropped to fourth. Probably the work of a cleverly executed stone bomb!

1 minute ago, Jeric said:

Not anymore! 

Man she pulled ahead quick, and Windy Whistles dropped to fourth. Probably the work of a cleverly executed stone bomb!

Honestly, if anything, I'm shocked Rutherford is doing as well as he has been. He's still second, though I would be surprised if he holds off Lightning Dust for second at this point.

Still, Tempest is my main mare for this one. <3

TheEdgelordbyImalou1508443723740.jpg

• Brohoof 3
1 hour ago, PathfinderCS said:

Honestly, if anything, I'm shocked Rutherford is doing as well as he has been. He's still second, though I would be surprised if he holds off Lightning Dust for second at this point.

Man, you want to pick my lotto numbers for me? Lightning Dust just pulled into second 

Lightning_Dust_losing_control_S3E7.thumb.png.39964c91aa58e8c5062c479527936416.png

Interesting race for the second place: Lightning Dust vs RD's mom, and both of them can be stomped by Prince Yak Smash. Hm.

Also, don't forget to give some support to the best conehead pony - Lemon Hearts.

929906__safe_artist-colon-10art1_lemon+h

• Brohoof 3

Oh man, a strong showing for four of those competitors but I can only choose three...for Yakyakistan!:pinkie:

yakyakistan1.thumb.png.0400674f27ef002797ad54e2df2448cd.png

So, you want to be on my team, even with my broken horn, it could be dangerous.

Well, obviously that’s the best kind of teammate to have, one that is unpredictable and yet still willing to give her all. (Although is it me or does she look kinda different…)

yakyakistan2.thumb.png.06c3c7e0b8d20f5da00709c4aea09601.png

Huh, I never thought of it that way

And I want to be on your team because, well, I'd love to be there to cheer Dashie on but imagine her surprise when I could get the chance to actually face her in this competition, oh she’s going to love it!

Oh, I’d love to face Rainbow Dash again.

Oh, are you one of her little friends from the Wonderbolts?

Not exactly it’s…

yakyakistan3.thumb.png.ac457d8e72e0a19f6517afd1a6b39b54.png

HEY!!! How is it ponies are beating yaks in Yakyakistan group? This group was made for yaks!

Well we could always lend you a hoof to work your way up in the competition.

yakyakistan4.thumb.png.077d138159a1541dff79b7504644b40e.png

HA! Yaks don’t need help from silly ponies.  However, if ponies do win...

yakyakistan5.thumb.png.c7d56895aade3406f3b1357d774dcf64.png

YAKS WILL PERSONALLY DESTROY PONY’S CHANCE OF HAPPINESS IN COMPETITION FOR DISGRACING THE PROUD HERITAGE OF YAK IN HIS OWN GROUP!!!

yakyakistan6.thumb.png.c34b84e7cc46ecf8d19e13d28581613a.png

….oh yeah, what gives you the-

yakyakistan7.thumb.png.856ed30d7db02920c91728e08296e931.png

Ha ha ha, yak got you ponies good. It’s no big deal, ponies can beat yaks fair and square.

yakyakistan8.thumb.png.a66421ec292b2eb03aa42b2054be315c.png

Oh um, well yes, *ehem* good one.

Yeah, if yak doesn’t qualify, yaks will just hike up the lodging fee for staying in Yakyakistan.

yakyakistan9.thumb.png.73e6e7001ff6d9f5854a1d3494f36c6a.png

Wait, we’re paying for this?!

But of course, you think yaks have to the resources to feed and house all the yaks and now visiting ponies...for free. Yeah right, silly ponies.:toldya:

And with that another successful story in the ba-

Huh......oh okay you can have your fun.

Well before I go, good luck to everyone in today and tomorrow's competition, as I am relinquishing my profile for the next day, so take it away ladies!

See you all tomorrow, we've got something big planned!

Yeah, it's going to be quite the show!

Edited by KH7672
  • Brohoof 5

@KH7672

I had to fight hard to stifle a laugh with that. Rutherford always manages to make me laugh like that. Well done. :D

• Brohoof 4

Wow... I'm shocked that Aria is doing terribly in this group. I guess it's because she was the one Dazzling who had the least amount of character development and struggles to hold her own when compared to both Adagio and Sonata.

• Brohoof 4

I can't believe how little love Aria is getting.  If I could recall the sirens were pretty popular after the release of RR, so I thought they would receive more attention in these polls.

Oh well, that doesn't change the fact that I voted for her.

Image result for aria blaze

• Brohoof 3
31 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Caption this!

YAKS NO GO DOWN WITHOUT FIGHT!

6f4.gif

And he is in second again. Had to.

"IF YAKS DO NOT WIN....WARRRR!!!"

• Brohoof 3

Since we're allowed to vote three times--I think that's how it's supposed to go--I'm going to give my support to Prince Rutherford--for a reason most wouldn't expect--and Aria though what to do with the third one.

• Brohoof 3