Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 31 - Crystal Empire

Ashen Pathfinder
Message added by Jeric

Discord
Cadance

All righty, Discord and Cadence were obvious choices here, but I also have to give a vote to this sweet lass. :wub:

ms_harshwhinny_go_next_town_by_tikrs007-

Though I will admit guilt for not voting Whiplash for one obvious reason...sorry Whiplash the Mustache. :(

whiplash_by_chainchomp2-d61l59i.png

• Brohoof 2
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Discord and Scorpan in the same group, only Tirek is missing for the full set.

large.jpeg

My third vote goes to Beauty Brass. She may have been outshone by Octavia back in the day, but she is still very cute.

1524683__safe_artist-colon-punzil504_bea

• Brohoof 4

Come on, ponies! Give the Sphinx a chance! Lest you be forced to solve riddles for eternity. ;)

Somnambula_and_the_sphinx_look_at_Hisan_S7E18.thumb.png.dc6c9668d2619322fa16b27ff90f55f9.png

Apart from the Sphinx, I also voted for Discord and Cadance. Obvious choices. :P Though I wouldn't be upset if Scorpan and Ms. Harshwinny were to do well.

• Brohoof 5

... ... Well this is a proper graveyard. What's the matter forum? You burned all your shit yesterday and now you're all too groggy to type? Don't you all want to raise this here princess up into the air?! No? Then why don't you all just mindlessly vote for sphinx and dump the rest of your votes onto lost causes that cannot win? Kappa.png.df3bb7a415c84f1bf8931c0bea5ad930.png

• Brohoof 1
6 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Right, and 'Starlight' made the wildcard for group 10. :okiedokieloki:

Midnight Sparkle completely slipped my mind D:

Just remembered that I reserved the right to substitute minor characters in the Qualification Round

Midnight Sparkle and Sci-Twi are now a member of Group 32!  I didn't include any other EqG Mane Six counterparts, but this should be acceptable. 

• Brohoof 4
4 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Just remembered that I reserved the right to substitute minor characters in the Qualification Round

Midnight Sparkle and Sci-Twi are now a member of Group 32!  

YAY! Thank You, My Friend! :D

• Brohoof 3
Just now, Jeric said:

No problem. I am glad @Denim&Venom caught that. I also hope no one had their heart set on Ice Mirror and Claude. ;)

Do you have a master list of pony names or something?! :blink:

I haven't heard the names of at least a quarter of the ponies in this competition. 

• Brohoof 2
5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do you have a master list of pony names or something?! :blink:

I haven't heard the names of at least a quarter of the ponies in this competition. 

Yep. I had a script that scraped the MLP Wikia and pulled all the names of characters and such based on their urls. But, it missed a few. It also caught some extremely obscure characters that appear for a second in Season 1. 

2 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

Noteworthy

He's tomorrow too. ;)

• Brohoof 3
23 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Yep. I had a script that scraped the MLP Wikia and pulled all the names of characters and such based on their urls. But, it missed a few. It also caught some extremely obscure characters that appear for a second in Season 1. 

He's tomorrow too. ;)

Think we can swap out a name or two from the bat pony wiki? 

• Brohoof 2
2 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Think we can swap out a name or two from the bat pony wiki? 

Depends. I'm open to one of the old school ones. Midnight Blossom or Echo from /mlp/ come to mind. I don't want to inadvertently add a members OC though, but IIRC that list is fairly small. 

• Brohoof 3
Just now, Jeric said:

Depends. I'm open to one of the old school ones. Midnight Blossom or Echo from /mlp/ come to mind. I don't want to inadvertently add a members OC though, but IIRC that list is fairly small. 

Either will be fine. Heck, if I knew members could be substituted, I would've had one of them take the place of "Batpony Guard" in Group 27.

• Brohoof 2