Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group 3 - Dream Realm & Group 4 - Trottingham

Jeric

Okay this is disconcerting. Flash was in the lead 8 hours ago, but now he's way behind? 

And Tantabus is only one vote ahead of Whooves? The one potential team where all it's members have a common bond, and you're willing to discard that?

• Brohoof 2

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon peeps! Let's give the honorable Commander a push!

• Brohoof 3

I don't understand what's happening!

Huh?

How in the hay is my beloved Doctor struggling against a... whatever that Tantabus-thing is?!

I don't know mom, these moo-hams have proven already that they have weird tastes.

Well let's change those tastes starting now... c'mon everypo-... er, every-moo-ham, please vote for my beloved Doctor and my sweet little Dinky!  They're both super awesome and talented and deserve to help save the world.  Soooooooooooooooooo... pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Pretty please?  Really?  That's what you're going with.

OK fine.  Vote for both of them and get them to the final teams, and I'll bake you all as many muffins as you want!

Oh wow, you are taking this seriously!  Well, you heard her folks, ya wanna vote for my dad and lil' sis, go right ahead, it sure would be cool getting to compete with my whole family... that is of course assuming I get through as well.

Oh I'm sure you will, sweetie.  Now then, VOTE DINKY AND VOTE THE DOCTOR, PART OF THE CUTEST FAMILY IN EQUESTRIA!!!!!!!! :muffins:

70483__safe_artist-colon-saturnspace_amethyst+star_derpy+hooves_dinky+hooves_doctor+whooves_sparkler_time+turner_banana_daughter_doctorderpy_family_fat.png

• Brohoof 3

And now it's a pleasant surprise for me: Doctor Whooves actually puts up a good fight against Tantabus.

Go, Doctor and Dinky! Allons-y!

269213__safe_artist-colon-saturnspace_de

• Brohoof 3

Do you want the nightmare team to stand a chance? Do you wish for unity and cohesion among its members. Do you wish for them to share a common bond with one another?

Then vote tantabus, and we'll make sure the competition get a bad nights rest. 

best_dream_ever_by_magnaluna-d9t31rv.jpg

• Brohoof 5

If the Nightmare teams wants to stand a chance, they need to do better than a figment of Luna's self punishing imagination. She is already saddled with her villainess-self whose sole evil plan was to raise the demand for lightbulbs and candles and wear an unflattering hat while doing it.

What that team needs is cleverness and ingenuity... brains and guile! They need a pony with smarts and the technology to get the job done! And if they start to lose the ability to do a little time traveling and maybe make a few changes... just saying. If not, you will just have a sad Derpy.. and none of us want that.. do we?

derpy_crying_vector_by_greenmachine987-d947z8p.thumb.png.e205711e031e0f9570d343caefea49bb.png

Do your part and make Derpy smile. Vote in the pony who makes that smile shine brighter than anyone.

derpy_and_doctor_whooves_by_thephoebster-d5v7cas.png.c8d6cca905e24cbfd451f87950c8911a.png

• Brohoof 4

TIME FOR A LAST DITCH EFFORT FOR THE GOOD DOCTOR!  WE NEED THREE VOTES TO PUSH HIM INTO FIRST PLACE YA'LL, C'MON, LET'S SEE THE FAN FAVORITE TIME-TRAVELING HORSE UPEND THE ONE-TIME VILLAIN!!! :angry:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Batbrony said:

TIME FOR A LAST DITCH EFFORT FOR THE GOOD DOCTOR!  WE NEED THREE VOTES TO PUSH HIM INTO FIRST PLACE YA'LL, C'MON, LET'S SEE THE FAN FAVORITE TIME-TRAVELING HORSE UPEND THE ONE-TIME VILLAIN!!! :angry:

Not happening. The literal Dream Team will have unity. The Night-Mares stand together. :orly:

• Brohoof 3

40 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Not happening. The literal Dream Team will have unity. The Night-Mares stand together. :orly:

When someone beats you to both puns you had planned #FeelsBadMan

• Brohoof 2

And with that Groups 3 and 4 have complete teams. Four teams have now been finalized. Group 3 in particular is interesting as it is comprised of characters that were not options in the 2014 World Cup. Even though the good Doctor fell to the Tantabus (who probably attacked him with pony eating pears), Dinky moves on under the watchful protection of Fluttershy ... the previous tournament's runner up. 

Friday, the Wild Card resumes with Groups 5 and 6 as well as a giveaway winner being pulled. In the meantime .... I have some planning to do. ;)

• Brohoof 4

See this is why I didnt vote this one. I would have picked Doctor aka Time Turner but everyone making a point about the similarity of the nightmare team. And it was so close I didnt want to jump in.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Group 3 - Dream Realm & Group 4 - Trottingham