Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask male Fluttershy! (Butterscotch)

Polar Breeze

So.... I was... Um... kind of told to try this forum section out! From what it sounds like... Er.... I just... make the start here saying anypony could ask me anything? A-and I just respond to whatever questions I am given? I have been also told it is a good way to make friends... so... I am going to give this a shot here!

Please... feel free to ask me anything... I am... actually pretty open once you get to know me! :kindness:

(edited)

@CherryAcornDo I....? Hmmm.... I would say so! I mean... well... as long as they were both comfortable with it.... and... well... sometimes a ship can make it an actual thing... So.... I think it is and would be amazing! Um.... long as they are okay with it all! ^_^

Edited by Butterscotch Pony
I had to shout out to the right pony there!

Just now, Altastrofae said:

wait... If you're a guy, does that mean that Angel is a girl? O.o

Um..... w-well... Kind of? At least... in the place I come from and everything! You could... almost say everything is the opposite there! :kindness: But I do not mind it.... Even if... it leaves so many confused and others... mistaking me as Fluttershy!

Okay, so we all know that Fluttershy is pretty girly and stuff, but are you just as feminine? Is it just gender that's different here, or did certain things change as a result of the gender being different?

Okay, so we all know that Fluttershy is pretty girly and stuff, but are you just as feminine? Is it just gender that's different here, or did certain things change as a result of the gender being different?

Oh... no! I have been told many times I can be pretty feminine from time to time... Now... I am not... sure if that is a good thing or not honestly! But... I mean, I like it quite a lot! I dunno.... So I guess.... Um.... I am quite a lot like Fluttershy? Just.... kind of a stallion, and that is pretty much it!

Okay, so that brings me to what may or may not be my final question. Understandably, you don't have to answer this one, but you can if you so choose. Are you into mares or other stallions? Not to intrude, and I mean the question in the least rude manner possible.

Okay, so that brings me to what may or may not be my final question. Understandably, you don't have to answer this one, but you can if you so choose. Are you into mares or other stallions? Not to intrude, and I mean the question in the least rude manner possible.

Oh, no! Not at all! As I stated... I am pretty open with my questions and all... So, to answer that.... I am into both! I am... not too picky on weather you are a mare or a stallion honestly.... As long as they would love me as much as I loved them.... that.... is all I would ask for! Gender does not matter to me at all! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Soren Peregrine said:

Hey there! I see you took the step in making this thread! Great job!

What are some of your favorite colors?

I sure did finally, it took me long enough... Hehe!

As... for my favorite colors? If I had to pick three... it would be blue, green... and Yellow!

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Soren Peregrine said:

These questions are for the person behind the pony:

What body type would you say you have?

Do you like to play or watch any sports?

Do you read very much?

Wait... behind the pony? Oh geeze.... well here goes nothing!

Slim... and... a bit curvy? I do not know if that is allowed to be said or not....

Nah, not too much! I mean... I will join one, and sometimes it excites me when others are excited! But... I do not play much myself.

I read... sometimes! Mostly when I am very bored though...

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Is there a version of Twilight Sparkle in your realm?

There sure i-is! But um.... it is not Twilight Sparkle... In... my realm... He is called Dusk Shine! Other than the name... Um.... it is pretty much exactly like Twilight! The Prince of Friendship!

1 minute ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

There sure i-is! But um.... it is not Twilight Sparkle... In... my realm... He is called Dusk Shine! Other than the name... Um.... it is pretty much exactly like Twilight! The Prince of Friendship!

Do you know if he's into other stallions?

I'm asking for a friend :lie:

Do you know if he's into other stallions?

I'm asking for a friend :lie:

Oh geeze..... I think I know where that is headed... But um.... Yep! Well... he prefers mares and all... But... he does not mind a stallion every so often!

Just now, Butterscotch Pony said:

Oh geeze..... I think I know where that is headed... But um.... Yep! Well... he prefers mares and all... But... he does not mind a stallion every so often!

Do you have a portal to your world and directions to his castle?

please

(edited)

Do you have a portal to your world and directions to his castle?

please

Oh gosh.... I knew it.... so this is not really directed towards me then! I kind of figured you h-had a thing for him! Um.... I have not heard of any portal.... a-and the directions a-are easy enough! I-it is kind of in the Middle of Ponyville... y-you can not miss it since the castle is s-so big!

Edited by Butterscotch Pony
Fixes!

2 minutes ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

Oh gosh.... I knew it.... so this is not really directed towards me then! I kind of figured you h-had a thing for him! Um.... I have not heard of any portal.... a-and the directions a-are easy enough! I-it is kind of in the Middle of Ponyville... y-you can not miss it since the castle is s-so big!

OK, if I find a portal to your world I know where to go! 

Thanks!!

How are you doing?

OK, if I find a portal to your world I know where to go! 

Thanks!!

How are you doing?

Er.... you are welcome? B-but you really should go to a... A-ask Dusk Shine or something then if you are not going to a-ask about me....

I am doing.... U-um... okay for the most part! And how about you...?

9 minutes ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

Er.... you are welcome? B-but you really should go to a... A-ask Dusk Shine or something then if you are not going to a-ask about me....

I am doing.... U-um... okay for the most part! And how about you...?

I'm doing OK!

Do you think Fluttershy is cute?

1 minute ago, Totally Not Sherbert Music-Guard said:

I'm doing OK!

Do you think Fluttershy is cute?

O-oh, that is so wonderful to hear!~

Y-yeah! I mean... from what I have seen and all... s-she looks adorable to me! But um... d-dont tell her I said that.... ;)

Just now, Butterscotch Pony said:

O-oh, that is so wonderful to hear!~

Y-yeah! I mean... from what I have seen and all... s-she looks adorable to me! But um... d-dont tell her I said that.... ;)

You're made for each other, you and Fluttershy

don't you agree?

You're made for each other, you and Fluttershy

don't you agree?

O-oh my.... well I was thinking sometimes... y-yeah... since we are the same and all.... B-but nah! I think she has plenty of other s-stallions in mind anyways!