Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask male Fluttershy! (Butterscotch)

Polar Breeze

Just now, Soren Peregrine said:

Can you talk to animals like Fluttershy can?

O-of course! I mean.... since I am basically Fluttershy.... I c-can still talk to animals with a sweet and l-loving tone like I bet F-fluttershy does!

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

Have you ever met Lyra Heartstrings?

I am g-going to guess I have met the stallion version a few times... B-but since... w-well... I d-do not know who that would be stallion wise... U-um... maybe?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

I am g-going to guess I have met the stallion version a few times... B-but since... w-well... I d-do not know who that would be stallion wise... U-um... maybe?

Oh, so you live in a an alternate universe then?

1 minute ago, Soren Peregrine said:

Oh, so you live in a an alternate universe then?

Mhm! It was d-discussed before.... where... um.... every mare is a stallion and every stallion is a mare! H-hence why I am m-male Fluttershy....? I t-think.....

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Wholly Windcharger said:

You know you have the sweetest name, @Butterscotch Pony. You know I'm a lot like you. Shy, but kind. Um...I hope you don't mind... I have a bit of a crush on you. :blush:

@Wholly Windcharger Awww, t-that is so sweet of you!~ Hehehe...... I d-do not know what to say other than... t-thank you! Y-you do not look bad yourself!

24 minutes ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

@Wholly Windcharger Awww, t-that is so sweet of you!~ Hehehe...... I d-do not know what to say other than... t-thank you! Y-you do not look bad yourself!

Thank you,

I'm a representative of Unicorn Will Guide and Changeling Will Guide

5a7a5b1c94cdb_TheWillGuidesAvatarsize.png.d9a376b9b4b2da5821c8a5821e978f45.png5a83902a98014_MLPForumsAvatar.jpg.40a63bafcd4292abe50ce3a97e2b87f6.jpg5a8cbc200c21f_ChangelingWillGuideFinalJPG.jpg.1cc62c2d4407f1c5413657332db9f0bb.jpg

Just now, Wholly Windcharger said:

Thank you,

I'm a representative of Unicorn Will Guide and Changeling Will Guide

5a7a5b1c94cdb_TheWillGuidesAvatarsize.png.d9a376b9b4b2da5821c8a5821e978f45.png5a83902a98014_MLPForumsAvatar.jpg.40a63bafcd4292abe50ce3a97e2b87f6.jpg5a8cbc200c21f_ChangelingWillGuideFinalJPG.jpg.1cc62c2d4407f1c5413657332db9f0bb.jpg

O-oh, well that sounds lovely and nice! A-and the pleasure was all mine!

4 minutes ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

O-oh, well that sounds lovely and nice! A-and the pleasure was all mine!

So what do you like to do in your spare time?

So what do you like to do in your spare time?

I-if we are talking about in character and all... U-um.... T-talk to animals... a-a-and just relax!~

2 hours ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

Oh gosh.... I knew it.... so this is not really directed towards me then! I kind of figured you h-had a thing for him! Um.... I have not heard of any portal.... a-and the directions a-are easy enough! I-it is kind of in the Middle of Ponyville... y-you can not miss it since the castle is s-so big!

Actually isn't the Castle near the back of Ponyville near a lake? I'm pretty sure it's city hall that's in the middle of Ponyville.

Actually isn't the Castle near the back of Ponyville near a lake? I'm pretty sure it's city hall that's in the middle of Ponyville.

E-either way... you still can not miss it... n-no matter what....

Just now, Califorum said:

What do you think of Nightmare Moon?

O-oh! Well... I mean... at first I did not like her that much at all... t-trying to manipulate ponies into t-trying to get them to deviate from friends... B-but as soon as I found out it was actually L-luna! Um.... It changed f-from a zero to a t-ten very quick!

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

O-oh! Well... I mean... at first I did not like her that much at all... t-trying to manipulate ponies into t-trying to get them to deviate from friends... B-but as soon as I found out it was actually L-luna! Um.... It changed f-from a zero to a t-ten very quick!

So you like her then?

@Butterscotch Pony 

Its fine lol.

What do you think of Queen Chrysalis?

Um... w-well with her... I like her a bit l-less... knowing she is still out there a-and... w-well... who knows what she is doing right now! I-it is kind of a scary thought....

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Butterscotch Pony said:

Um... w-well with her... I like her a bit l-less... knowing she is still out there a-and... w-well... who knows what she is doing right now! I-it is kind of a scary thought....

Well imagine if you were the queen and everything you worked hard for was taken away from you, sort of understandable isn't it?

Well imagine if you were the queen and everything you worked hard for was taken away from you, sort of understandable isn't it?

I g-guess a little bit... b-but if she was not doing it for evil... w-we would not have even bothered her! B-but she was... a-and almost took over a town.... s-so we had to defend!

Would you like a list of all the Gender Swapped ponies because Male Chrysalis and Lunas have names used in the fandom.

I k-know they have been... maybe I should have been F-flutters to avoid confusion....

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Butterscotch Pony said:

I g-guess a little bit... b-but if she was not doing it for evil... w-we would not have even bothered her! B-but she was... a-and almost took over a town.... s-so we had to defend!

I k-know they have been... maybe I should have been F-flutters to avoid confusion....

Maybe they didn't know how to love? And did that out of desperation to feed the hungry and starving changelings?

Maybe they didn't know how to love? And did that out of desperation to feed the hungry and starving changelings?

W-well now they know to love eachother! S-so they do not have to do any evil anymore... a-and that makes me so happy!