Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask male Fluttershy! (Butterscotch)

Polar Breeze

Just now, Califorum said:

@Butterscotch Pony

Evil is subjective, but if someone saw you as evil for not knowing how to do something, how would you feel? 

I g-guess bad then... b-because everypony would treat me awfully e-even when I tried to ask for he- O-oh... I see where you are getting at... n-now I just feel bad....

• Brohoof 1

@Butterscotch Pony

Not to make you feel bad, thats how the changelings felt. It seems kinda...dumb and rude to change their whole society since a group of ponies felt like it.

S-so just let them take over a town? I-if she asked for help... y-you know what? We would have gladly helped! But i-instead she invaded during a wedding, t-trapped some ponies... a-and just... t-that was not the right way to go....

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

S-so just let them take over a town? I-if she asked for help... y-you know what? We would have gladly helped! But i-instead she invaded during a wedding, t-trapped some ponies... a-and just... t-that was not the right way to go....

Maybe she didn't know any other way? How she was taught?

Maybe she didn't know any other way? How she was taught?

T-then I just do not know! B-but we are not just going to sit and l-let her j-just.... h-harm ponies just because of something like that... I-it is rude.... b-but.... J-just standing there as she takes what she wants... d-does not sound right...

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

W-well now they know to love eachother! S-so they do not have to do any evil anymore... a-and that makes me so happy!

Changeling Will Guide would agree with you.

1 minute ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

T-then I just do not know! B-but we are not just going to sit and l-let her j-just.... h-harm ponies just because of something like that... I-it is rude.... b-but.... J-just standing there as she takes what she wants... d-does not sound right...

Well, I guess you have a point there..

Just now, Wholly Windcharger said:

Changeling Will Guide would agree with you.

I bet he would!

Well, I guess you have a point there..

Y-yeah..... n-now if only she would take note from the other changelings... A-and did the same... s-she would be happy always being full of love... a-and who knows... s-someday could maybe take back as queen!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Butterscotch Pony said:

I d-do not think just you could do that... w-we already have tried before and failed with t-that...

That's what you think. She was approached by the ones that destroyed HER HOME, if I approach her, I'm simply a nobody she knows nothing about...

That's what you think. She was approached by the ones that destroyed HER HOME, if I approach her, I'm simply a nobody she knows nothing about...

W-well that does not sound very happy at all... d-do not talk to yourself like that.... T-that is not good... B-but maybe? A-all I can say is good luck... a-and I will not stop you... b-but really think about it first if t-that is what you want to do...

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Butterscotch Pony said:

W-well that does not sound very happy at all... d-do not talk to yourself like that.... T-that is not good... B-but maybe? A-all I can say is good luck... a-and I will not stop you... b-but really think about it first if t-that is what you want to do...

Heh, noted.

What would you do if King Sombra saved the world?

Heh, noted.

What would you do if King Sombra saved the world?

W-well if he did... w-we would congratulate him and e-everything! M-maybe some ponies would respect  him! B-but once again... he d-did not do that... a-and um..... y-yeah.....

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Soren Peregrine said:

Oh dear... I'm sorry to hear that. Do you think you might feel better tomorrow?

I.... d-dont know really! But... d-do not worry about it! Y-you just go have fun with all of your friends and stuff!~ :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

I.... d-dont know really! But... d-do not worry about it! Y-you just go have fun with all of your friends and stuff!~ :kindness:

But you are one of my friends so I do care. If you would rather PM that's fine, or if you still don't want to talk about it that's fine too. :grin:

But you are one of my friends so I do care. If you would rather PM that's fine, or if you still don't want to talk about it that's fine too. :grin:

Maybe....? I dunno honestly.... I do not want to put that kind of burden on you....

It's fine. I would prefer to help you feel better than not to.

Its okay, really! Heh..... well if you say so... I can PM you the details.

• Brohoof 1