Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What is the best movie you ever saw in your whole life?

Dashy 4 Ever

(edited)

Revenge of the Sith and Finding Nemo are the ones I find myself going back to the most. I do remember really liking Corpse Bride, but it's been years since I saw that one.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 4

This is an insanely hard question, so I'm going to cheat and give equal credit to the ones that are a tie.

Beauty and the Beast (animated) tied with Tangled

I know I've already named two, but I'm going to add Return of the Jedi anyway. 

• Brohoof 2

Les Miserables with Hugh Jackman and Russel Crowe. It is a musical based off the book. I read the book in middle school despite teachers and fellow classmates i was "too slow" to understand it. They were wrong. They music in this is captivating and i had tears in my eyes at the end. It was haunting a beautiful. I challenge anyone who is a fan of musicals or Victor Hugo to give this a watch.

And despite most people, I think the cast did well with singing.

The Terminator II, along with the original Terminator, is still a pretty good candidate for that title, but I also hold The Evil Dead and South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut in high regard along with...ah, who would I be trying to kid, My Little Pony: The Movie. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

how can we chose only one? i think i'll go with 'the illusionist' as its the first of my favorites that came to mind

Edited by Lord Valtasar