movies/tv Awesome movies coming soon.

Dashy 4 Ever

Theres another Predator movie coming out this year 

Also Terminator vs Predator 

Mission impossible: Fallout

Those are what I can remember from the top of my head 

20 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

Kong vs Godzilla (2020)

Eh, that movie isn't going to be very awsome. The whole thing that made the original so fun is that it's two guys in costume trying to fight each other and the CGI is just going to ruin that. 

25 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

Indiana Jones 5 (Unknown Date)

Sadly,Ford won’t do it. The new Indy is a woman.

Feminism is ruining classic films (RIP Ghostbusters,Star Wars,And others)

Heard about a Shrek 5,Finding Marlin,Avengers 4,Spider-Man 7,iron man 4 and others

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

Heard about a Shrek 5,Finding Marlin,Avengers 4,Spider-Man 7,iron man 4 and others

A woman? Personally, I don't have anything against women, but that ruins it.

22 minutes ago, Thorgir the Mighty said:

No, the director simply said that the new Indy could be a women. But it was never confirmed. 

And of course Ford won't do it, he's like 75 at this point. 

12 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

A woman? Personally, I don't have anything against women, but that ruins it.

Why? Surely, the movie could still be equally good even if the part of Indy was given to a women. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Yamet said:

No, the director simply said that the new Indy could be a women. But it was never confirmed. 

And of course Ford won't do it, he's like 75 at this point. 

Why? Surely, the movie could still be equally good even if the part of Indy was given to a women. 

Its not that. It's gonna be so different if there is a woman as the role. Not the classic Ford acting.

Just now, Sondash Studios said:

Its not that. It's gonna be so different if there is a woman as the role. Not the classic Ford acting.

But it's gonna be equally different if the role is given to a guy, so I don't see your point. 

• Brohoof 1

After Infinity War i’m hyped as fuck for Avengers 4(though how Captain Marvel will be handled has me worried)

1 hour ago, Whomps said:

After Infinity War i’m hyped as fuck for Avengers 4(though how Captain Marvel will be handled has me worried)

True dat.

1 hour ago, Yamet said:

But it's gonna be equally different if the role is given to a guy, so I don't see your point. 

Yeah,completely different and possibly even worse then Indy 4.

"Bor Mi Vanh Chark"  is supposed to come out later this year. Though I'm not 100% sure what date excatly. I really enjoyed the directors previous moviesso I'm pretty hyped for it.

24 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

Well with your attitude, I'm leaving this thread

How is asking a question having an attitude?

I mean he does have a point. Personally speaking I think it is a dumb idea to if they are just trying to make a sequel, but that is because I can't see anyone else playing the role that I would enjoy as much as Ford. That being said, he can't do it forever which means either they end the series, or reboot it. I would be OK with a reboot, as long as they stick to what made the first films so enjoyable and don't try changing the formula to cater to any specific audience. Just concentrate on making a good film.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
24 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

How is asking a question having an attitude?

I mean he does have a point. Personally speaking I think it is a dumb idea to if they are just trying to make a sequel, but that is because I can't see anyone else playing the role that I would enjoy as much as Ford. That being said, he can't do it forever which means either they end the series, or reboot it. I would be OK with a reboot, as long as they stick to what made the first films so enjoyable and don't try changing the formula to cater to any specific audience. Just concentrate on making a good film.

Not a movie, but relevant.

Just a question. Have you seen any of the free-for-all over Jodie Whittaker taking over the TARDIS as the first female regeneration of the Doctor? It's getting embarrassing to be an American Doctor Who fan. Without seeing a single episode, people are denouncing her as "Nurse Who" as if doctor is a male specific  title. I, for one, can't wait to see the new Doctor in action.

the_13th_doctor_costume_2_by_simmonberesford-dbhrafe.jpg

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

3 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Just a question. Have you seen any of the free-for-all over Jodie Whittaker taking over the TARDIS as the first female regeneration of the Doctor? It's getting embarrassing to be an American Doctor Who fan. Without seeing a single episode, people are denouncing her as "Nurse Who" as if doctor is a male specific  title. I, for one, can't wait to see the new Doctor in action.

Since it is a reboot of the series I think people should give it a chance. Let it succeed or fail on what it is, and not what people think it should be. At the end of the day, everyone has their favorite incarnation of a give series or film... but although the film or series may be timeless, the actors playing these roles are not. They get older, pass away, or just decide to do something else. When this happens I feel they should end it or reboot... I hate sequels that change up the actors too much because it just becomes jarring to me to watch since I tend to think of such things as one long continuous story. In this case, as a reboot, if this Doctor Who stinks, fans can always return to their other incarnations and watch them as is and lose nothing, but if it is awesome, then they continue the legacy and add more to the overall mythos while watching a new favorite show. People need to give themselves the ability to like something and be surprised, instead of crossing their arms and sitting in the corner grumping that it exists.

1 hour ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Since it is a reboot of the series I think people should give it a chance. Let it succeed or fail on what it is, and not what people think it should be. At the end of the day, everyone has their favorite incarnation of a give series or film... but although the film or series may be timeless, the actors playing these roles are not. They get older, pass away, or just decide to do something else. When this happens I feel they should end it or reboot... I hate sequels that change up the actors too much because it just becomes jarring to me to watch since I tend to think of such things as one long continuous story. In this case, as a reboot, if this Doctor Who stinks, fans can always return to their other incarnations and watch them as is and lose nothing, but if it is awesome, then they continue the legacy and add more to the overall mythos while watching a new favorite show. People need to give themselves the ability to like something and be surprised, instead of crossing their arms and sitting in the corner grumping that it exists.

Very well said. Thank you.

• 2 years later...
(edited)
On 6/16/2018 at 7:12 PM, Thorgir the Mighty said:

Just to set the record straight, Harrison Ford IS going to play Indy. Whatever internet nonsense claims otherwise is BS. He's ready to go when the script is approved and everyone else gets around to making it happen. Granted, he and the rest of us may be six feet under by that time.

Edited by Narcissus