Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What characters do you wanna see in season 3?

pyro pie

This!

I thought I was the only one who liked her!

Appearantly not. I wouldn't mind a new episode with her in it. She's a fun antagonist for the CMC. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I thought I was the only one who liked her!

Diamond Tiara's great!

She's like Trixie without the magic. :lol:

Edit: Oh, and I can't let this one go by without comment...

Twilight and Princess Celestia get to spend quality time together (kind of like she and Luna did in Luna Eclipsed)

Amen! I felt terrible for poor Twilight when things didn't work out at the Gala. She was looking forward to it so much.

post-2150-0-60918500-1337961368.jpg

Any heart that scene can't melt is made of stone.

Edited by ponyvangelist

(edited)

Princess Luna,

A WHOLE EPISODE OF DERPY!

Cheerilee, (Of course, my favorite.)

Maybe some Vinyl Scratch.

And of course, to top it off; Silver Spoon! (Trololol!)

Edited by CheeryLee

I would just love a family reunion episode for all the Mane 6, and Luna needs to get some love. They wouldn't dare to do Derpy in s3 after The Last Roundup catastrophe. I want to see the CMC go against SilvSpoon and DiTiara. I wouldn't mind a Cheerilee episode.

The CMC definently, and i also agree with frenzyhero that a family reunion would be cool, and more Cheerilee!!!! :) and it would be cool to see how the cake twins have grown.

But still the cmc is my number 1 want, i really really really want to know more about them.

I would like to see more of Trixie and the Flim/Flam brothers, they were all great minor antagonists.

However, I would like to see more of the backstory of the Main 6's (+ Scootaloo's) families as well as more of their childhood.

(edited)

Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, Vinyl Scratch, and Octavia.

Actually, we just need a new show, "My Little DJ: Vinyl Scratch is Best Pony (With a Little Bit of Octavia)"

Edited by Zombie King of Magikarps

Tom loves her, and loves me for uploading this.

post-1551-0-31180700-1337909401_thumb.png

I'd really like to see Trixie back, without the boastful personality but with resentment towards the Mane 6, also having honed her magic to the point where she is exceptional at it. Twilight and her duke it sometimes through trash-talk or just plain tense points in the episode, but have to team up and defeat someone with friendship and their combined magical powers. That would make for a hell of an ending.

Damn you for making me want to see more Trixie. Damn you, Devin. Damn you.

Anyways I vote for Dr. Whooves having A (as in one, 1) line of dialogue in an episode, a Scootaloo-only episode, and more Mane 6 parents. Have parents fun day where Twilight and her dad have to do some magic contest with Rarity, Sweetie Belle, and their dad. Or we finally see Applejack's, Rainbow's, and Fluttershy's parents. Also the whole Pie family visiting Ponyville would be great.

• Brohoof 2