Banner by ~ Rikifive

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tom loves her, and loves me for uploading this.     I'd really like to see Trixie back, without the boastful personality but with resentment towards the Mane 6, also having honed her magic to t

I wanna' see Gilda come back.   Hear me out first:   She would be nice and become everyone's friend and stuff because they can look past her tough exterior. Then! Some monster like attacks the

Diamond Tiara hate me ~

Posted Images

I'd like the villains (Gilda, Trixie, Discord, Chrysalis, Flim Flam brothers) back, though it'd be too much to have all of them, but at least one! More Wonderbolts too, definitely. I was actually thinking earlier that a new important character would be fun to have back in (not like more to the mane 6).

No one, NO ONE mentioned Lyra. The day no one wants lyra in the show is the day the world ends. Poomf it's gone.

Lyra

Bonbon

Dr whooves

Trixie

SCOOTALOO

And off course octiva

Shining and Cadance would be very cool, but some musts are Discord, Trixie, CMCs, Doctor Whooves (with a British accent), hopefully Chrysalis, and some of the mane 6's family members...

5 Words:

[media=]http-~~-//youtu.be/P4TedkQP_hM[/media]

that would be amazing! especially if they used the same song to introduce them

I agree, we need some sea ponies introduced into Equestria - think of all the possible plots, new characters, underwater towns and we'd have to see the Mane 6 as sea ponies! That would be the cutest thing ever.

and obviously we need some humans as well.

Also, The Flim Flam Brothers, Trixie and Discord.

Braeburn, Discord, Trixie, Chrysalis, Hopefully Cadence and Shining Armor will get more episodes or be in more episodes! :D

I want Doctor Whooves. I want a whole episode on him. That would be epic.

We've gotta remember the kids come first. Unfortunately they won't know what Doctor Who is, so any Doctor Whooves episode will be boring.
Badges

We've gotta remember the kids come first. Unfortunately they won't know what Doctor Who is, so any Doctor Whooves episode will be boring.

Yes, but an episode about Doctor Whooves would introduce them to Doctor Who.

how about spikes phoenix? it was in one episode and then disappeared

Hmm...I'll like to see the CMC getting there cutie marks and twilight figuring out that she's becomming a antie.

I mean...I'll like to see dinky having a speaking line.