Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sum recent artz!

Niniibear

free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png Hoii sweet buns! free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png 

free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png It's been awhile since I posted here~ free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png 

free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png I am here to show you some of my recent art! free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png 

free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png Some are adopts and customs of my species Northlings and Southlings ( If interested in the species let me know! ) and the rest is just personal and fun art I made. free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png 

free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png Art is my full time job so please do understand that I do not do requests free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png 

free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png I hope you enjoy free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png

free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png Do let me know what you think! 

free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png The first three are from a species known as Northlings, the fourth is from a species called Pelagos. As for the rest was all for fun free_bullet___cookie_star___by_chibimogu-d6zpxui.png

sea_dragon_by_niniibear-dcen4ub.png

chinese_by_niniibear-dcebi9z.png

solar_divine_auction_by_niniibear-dcdxnm

rare_pelago_auction_by_niniibear-dcbod8w

aurora_terrarium_by_niniibear-dce79tp.pn

Pliz Becky

momma_sylveon_by_niniibear-dccsbao.png

umbreon_terrarium_by_niniibear-dcbrkvj.p

vaporeon_aquatic_terrarium_by_niniibear-

lil_nova__by_niniibear-dc9vx5s.png

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

So beautiful and very good drawing

Thank you!!

3 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Those are all very nice!

Thanks!!

• Brohoof 2

On 6/17/2018 at 8:19 PM, StrawCherry said:

Ooh, such a nice style! :pinkie: 

Thank you!!

18 hours ago, sprinkle nostrils said:

Ooo! =O That ponies are inspiring me to draw. Immediately!

Thanks!! 

Gorgeous pieces right there. Lovely stylization, design and colouring, and the last one looks absolutely adorable. ^^