Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello There. . .

Chronicplane

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Browsing on the webs after getting into MLP I decided to look around for discussions and well you get the rest from there.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I'm a media student who loves Animation/Movies/Anime/ect ect, This show was on my list for a while and when I got to it I was immediately hooked into it from the Gorgeous Animation to the wide cast of characters I would say is one of the best Modern Day cartoon shows. I was told about it by some fellow friends on other forums and decided to add it to the list, I wasn't disappointed. That and of course the memes :)

HELLO THERE. . . 

I am the notorious and highly professional forum lord, Chronicplane. It is an honor to introduce myself here.

This is officially my first time here so I'm a bit rusty to the forum sites design but I'll manage.

Came here to talk and discuss about the pwiddy ponehs!

With all this said.

Piece Out - Chronicplane 

Hello There.gif

Edited by Chronicplane
  • Brohoof 9

Welcome to the MLP Forums, General Kenobi Chronic~! It's great to have you here! :grin: Here's your very first brohoof!

Oh, and don't worry; the Forums are pretty simple to use, so adjustment ought to be pretty smooth sailing. If you have any questions, though, you're very much welcome to ask! :squee:

Either way, have a great time out there, my dude~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

General Kenobi.

Anyways, welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 2

Greetings Comrade! I would like to welcome you to our little forums, where we're all like-minded with the fact that we all enjoy ponies :fluttershy:

I hope you'll have a great time here and get to know many of the wonderful ponies that call this place home, I know I have and I know you will too! 

So anyways, have a great time comrade!

fullggggp.gif.b1a07faf72c96d2ad16c2f074720a18f.gif 

Glory to Soviet Equestria! :mustache:

- A message brought to you from the desk of the King of Canterlot 

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
16 hours ago, Chronicplane said:

HELLO THERE. . . 

I am the notorious and highly professional forum lord, Chronicplane. It is an honor to introduce myself here.

This is officially my first time here so I'm a bit rusty to the forum sites design but I'll manage.

Came here to talk and discuss about the pwiddy ponehs!

With all this said.

Piece Out - Chronicplane 

Hello There.gif

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: Browsing on the webs after getting into MLP I decided to look around for discussions and well you get the rest from there.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'm a media student who loves Animation/Movies/Anime/ect ect, This show was on my list for a while and when I got to it I was immediately hooked into it from the Gorgeous Animation to the wide cast of characters I would say is one of the best Modern Day cartoon shows. I was told about it by some fellow friends on other forums and decided to add it to the list, I wasn't disappointed. That and of course the memes :)

hello there

welcome to the MLP fandom!

I am Darth Vader

If that Kenobi meme is any indication, I believe we will get along very well.

And I will nickname you: Director Chronic

because Star Wars

do you like it?

anyways, have a good stay!

Edited by Darth Vader
I will FINALLY do an edit. I had to think of what I would put on this to make it nicer.
  • Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome! B) So you're new to the whole forums thing? :dash: That's absolutely no problem, you have all the time in the world to get used to it! I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :dash: 

• Brohoof 2